Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? 18:13 - Nov 12 with 15225 viewsLohengrin

Let me take you back to last April and in the wake of half a dozen accusations from Democrat party workers of “sexually inappropriate behaviour” and one of rape levelled at Joe Biden Kamala Harris mounts a platform to declare to the assembled press "I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it."

Let’s not discount a politician’s ability to stand there and lie with a completely straight face if there’s an advantage for them in it, give her the benefit of the doubt for now, accept that is her genuine, considered conclusion. If she really does believe Biden to be a deviant then why on Earth is she happy for him to rake a claw over her young daughter?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 21:07 - Nov 12 with 1189 viewsKilkennyjack

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:50 - Nov 12 by Catullus

It's got nothing to do with her colour or by the same token I could say being black doesn't make her a good person, it doesn't work, does it?

Totally agree, its total and utter nonsense.

Beware of the Risen People

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 22:41 - Nov 12 with 1136 viewsLohengrin

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 21:07 - Nov 12 by Kilkennyjack

Totally agree, its total and utter nonsense.

Dear me.

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/09/kamala-harris-san-francisco-catholic-church-

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 09:49 - Nov 13 with 1080 viewsHighjack

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:38 - Nov 12 by Catullus

I don't know if Biden is guilty, he may be but still, it's a Stormy in a teacup compared to what Trumps been accused of!

The Stormy Daniels thing was consensual wasn’t it?

Anyway it’s irrelevant. I think we all know that Trump is a degenerate pervert. The many accounts of him walking backstage uninvited during beauty pageants while the young girls were undressed is enough. Never mind all the other stuff.

But we can’t excuse Joe Biden’s alleged bad behaviour with a dismissive “but Trump sexually assaults people too.” That’s not how it works.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:05 - Nov 13 with 1072 viewsDr_Parnassus

It’s odd how people ignore that it was only a year ago that Kamala Harris was calling Biden a sexual predator a liar and a racist.

Tulsi Gabbard also ruined Kamala bringing up the fact she kept people in prison longer than their time in order to provide cheap labour and also covered up evidence that would exonerate an innocent man from dearth row until the courts forced her to.

Dangerous woman that has now developed a cackle when under pressure instead of almost visible steam coming out of her ears, someone has been coaching her, unfortunately it looks like it’s the hyenas from the lion king that got the gig.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:08 - Nov 13 with 1063 viewsLohengrin

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:05 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s odd how people ignore that it was only a year ago that Kamala Harris was calling Biden a sexual predator a liar and a racist.

Tulsi Gabbard also ruined Kamala bringing up the fact she kept people in prison longer than their time in order to provide cheap labour and also covered up evidence that would exonerate an innocent man from dearth row until the courts forced her to.

Dangerous woman that has now developed a cackle when under pressure instead of almost visible steam coming out of her ears, someone has been coaching her, unfortunately it looks like it’s the hyenas from the lion king that got the gig.

Eviscerated.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:17 - Nov 13 with 1055 viewsLohengrin

A Sanders/Gabbard ticket would have gone a long way to calming the febrile atmosphere Stateside. What sort of a process do the Democrats have that would throw up the gruesome twosome as a best option?

Take the time to listen to this: Gabbard is in a different league entirely to Harris. There’s no contest, it’s not even close.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:38 - Nov 13 with 1039 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:17 - Nov 13 by Lohengrin

A Sanders/Gabbard ticket would have gone a long way to calming the febrile atmosphere Stateside. What sort of a process do the Democrats have that would throw up the gruesome twosome as a best option?

Take the time to listen to this: Gabbard is in a different league entirely to Harris. There’s no contest, it’s not even close.

Absolutely. Gabbard is so good she belongs on our side of the fence.

Level headed, sensible and a league above the majority of people in politics today. Wonderful politician than puts the likes of AOC to shame who is one of the most embarrassing excuses for a politician possibly in the world.

Gabbard is a true titan and am amazed she hasn’t had a proper run. She deserved the mantle of first female President. It will be a bit of a stain on that title that someone like Kamala will get it via proxy. Someone the public have rejected emphatically, with good reason.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:44 - Nov 13 with 1038 viewsLohengrin

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:38 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely. Gabbard is so good she belongs on our side of the fence.

Level headed, sensible and a league above the majority of people in politics today. Wonderful politician than puts the likes of AOC to shame who is one of the most embarrassing excuses for a politician possibly in the world.

Gabbard is a true titan and am amazed she hasn’t had a proper run. She deserved the mantle of first female President. It will be a bit of a stain on that title that someone like Kamala will get it via proxy. Someone the public have rejected emphatically, with good reason.

Gabbard 2024!

Login to get fewer ads

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:47 - Nov 13 with 1028 viewsCatullus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 09:49 - Nov 13 by Highjack

The Stormy Daniels thing was consensual wasn’t it?

Anyway it’s irrelevant. I think we all know that Trump is a degenerate pervert. The many accounts of him walking backstage uninvited during beauty pageants while the young girls were undressed is enough. Never mind all the other stuff.

But we can’t excuse Joe Biden’s alleged bad behaviour with a dismissive “but Trump sexually assaults people too.” That’s not how it works.

I'm not excusing Biden, if he did what he's accused of he should be in a court facing charges. It's just that Trump should be there too.

Stormy was consensual, what irks is that he paid her to say nothing to protect his reputation...well try to!
These people love a good reputation, they love being fawned over even when they are the slimiest, most disrepuatble slugs on the face of the earth.

Equally disgusting is that a woman who allegedly thinks Biden is some sort of pervert would push her daughter towards him because she's lined up to be his VP. Tat's a meausure of who she is right there. Her ethics and morals are bought and paid for and she is exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have so much power.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:57 - Nov 13 with 1016 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:47 - Nov 13 by Catullus

I'm not excusing Biden, if he did what he's accused of he should be in a court facing charges. It's just that Trump should be there too.

Stormy was consensual, what irks is that he paid her to say nothing to protect his reputation...well try to!
These people love a good reputation, they love being fawned over even when they are the slimiest, most disrepuatble slugs on the face of the earth.

Equally disgusting is that a woman who allegedly thinks Biden is some sort of pervert would push her daughter towards him because she's lined up to be his VP. Tat's a meausure of who she is right there. Her ethics and morals are bought and paid for and she is exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have so much power.

Why should Trump be facing charges again?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 12:47 - Nov 13 with 1007 viewsHighjack

I don’t mean you specifically. It’s almost like a reflex action for many when someone points out that Biden might have been a bit rapey to scream “but Trump does it too!” as if that is even remotely relevant.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 13:19]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 13:06 - Nov 13 with 998 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes, disgraceful behaviour to ask them to say nothing or even pay them.

http://thebullelephant.com/congressional-shush-fund-payoff-chart-1997-2017/
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 15:48 - Nov 13 with 963 viewsCatullus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:57 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Why should Trump be facing charges again?

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/10/trump-crimes-law/

There you go and I will add that any government official or elected representative caught telling as mnay blatant lies as trump should be facing some sort of charge anyway.

That's the problem with being an idealist.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 16:50 - Nov 13 with 948 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 15:48 - Nov 13 by Catullus

There you go and I will add that any government official or elected representative caught telling as mnay blatant lies as trump should be facing some sort of charge anyway.

Did you even bother to read the first item?
This is Biden and Son in Ukraine and China dealings, which has been verified by the Senate committee, Hunter's laptop and his business partners.
The President was quite within his rights to ask for an Investigation, which still hasn't taken place.
They also tried to impeach him on the same thing, which failed.
You have a serious case of Trump hate based purely on mass media bull.

But that's OK, we understand where you are coming from.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 20:00]
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:21 - Nov 13 with 921 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 15:48 - Nov 13 by Catullus

Sounds like a load of reaching nonsense to me, which I suspected when I asked the question.

I was hoping you would answer with your own thoughts as opposed to having to find an article. When making such a comment you clearly had some sort of crime in your head when you said it, I was just interested what that was.

People tend to fold very quickly when asked for specifics.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 19:45]

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:48 - Nov 13 with 903 viewsCatullus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 16:50 - Nov 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Did you even bother to read the first item?
This is Biden and Son in Ukraine and China dealings, which has been verified by the Senate committee, Hunter's laptop and his business partners.
The President was quite within his rights to ask for an Investigation, which still hasn't taken place.
They also tried to impeach him on the same thing, which failed.
You have a serious case of Trump hate based purely on mass media bull.

But that's OK, we understand where you are coming from.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 20:00]

I'll ask you again, what makes you believe something you see on the internet? Have you met these people? are they trustworthy? Do they have an agenda? Are they lying? The answers to them all are you haven't a clue, apart from the first which is no.

Do I hate Trump, no, do I think he's a liar, yes. Do I think he's not suitable to be POTUS, absolutely.

That doesn't mean I think Biden is suitable either.

What Trump did with Ukraine (and later China) could be considered illegal and when he's not POTUS anymore he may face charges. That's not Trump hate, that's a possibility.

https://time.com/5910879/trump-lawsuits/

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:56 - Nov 13 with 893 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:48 - Nov 13 by Catullus

I'll ask you again, what makes you believe something you see on the internet? Have you met these people? are they trustworthy? Do they have an agenda? Are they lying? The answers to them all are you haven't a clue, apart from the first which is no.

Do I hate Trump, no, do I think he's a liar, yes. Do I think he's not suitable to be POTUS, absolutely.

What Trump did with Ukraine (and later China) could be considered illegal and when he's not POTUS anymore he may face charges. That's not Trump hate, that's a possibility.

It is not a possibility.

It is a tactic leftist media such as TIME are putting out there to de-legitamise the President.

A tactic they have done for 5 years now and people still do not learn.

Leftists then repeat it verbatim believing it's a real possibility because ''orange man bad''.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 09:54 - Nov 14 with 850 viewsCatullus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:56 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It is not a possibility.

It is a tactic leftist media such as TIME are putting out there to de-legitamise the President.

A tactic they have done for 5 years now and people still do not learn.

Leftists then repeat it verbatim believing it's a real possibility because ''orange man bad''.

It is very much a possibility, Trump can't be prosecuted whilst he's in office, once he's out he's fair game.

PS, I didn't fold, the crime or crimes I had in mind are those I have seen on the news, on the internet, in the media. How else would I know about them but through the news and the media?
How do you know about Trump? Some kind of psychic link?

You persist with saying it's leftist tactics, is that because no right winger has ever done such things? You could try saying yes but we both know that all politicians do such things. Look at Trump trying to de-legitimise Biden. Of course because Trump was doing it you will say it was correct but how is saying a political rival is part of an "organised crime family" acceptable without proof?
If, once Trump is ousted, he does face charges it will be because there is (in the eyes of prosecutors at least) enough evidence.
What definitely does de-legitimise Trump is his refusal to accept defeat and the constant claims of voter fraud, until he provides the evidence anyway. So let him put it forward and lets find out the truth.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:50 - Nov 14 with 844 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:48 - Nov 13 by Catullus

Is an official US Senate report "something I saw on the internet"?
Yes it is, but it is still an official Government Document, just like the Court cases against the Russsians and General Flynn are official documents that happen to be made available on the Internet.
You do understand what the worg official means?

UK ONS data is on the internet, does that exclude it from being real?

Sometimes I despair of your accusations.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:56 - Nov 14 with 838 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 09:54 - Nov 14 by Catullus

It is very much a possibility, Trump can't be prosecuted whilst he's in office, once he's out he's fair game.

PS, I didn't fold, the crime or crimes I had in mind are those I have seen on the news, on the internet, in the media. How else would I know about them but through the news and the media?

You persist with saying it's leftist tactics, is that because no right winger has ever done such things? You could try saying yes but we both know that all politicians do such things. Look at Trump trying to de-legitimise Biden. Of course because Trump was doing it you will say it was correct but how is saying a political rival is part of an "organised crime family" acceptable without proof?
If, once Trump is ousted, he does face charges it will be because there is (in the eyes of prosecutors at least) enough evidence.
What definitely does de-legitimise Trump is his refusal to accept defeat and the constant claims of voter fraud, until he provides the evidence anyway. So let him put it forward and lets find out the truth.

It’s not a realistic possibility. If it was the case then every President in history would face jail time for something or other. It’s nonsense designed to delegitimise, and you should know better than to peddle such guff.

Which news sites are you referring to? The leftist ones that aren’t even hiding their propaganda anymore? Have you seen the thread where I show these news stories and their dishonest representations? Happy to bump it for you.

Refusal to accept the vote until it is ratified is his constitutional and democratic right, don’t tell me you got that act delegitimising him from the news too did you? Sounds like something they would say. I found it funny when they said they had succeeded in voting out a dictator... spot the oxymoron.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:58 - Nov 14 with 838 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 09:54 - Nov 14 by Catullus

What will it take for you to actually believe that it is "EVIDENCE"?
There are videos, photos, signed witness affidavits, some of which are from Democrats, statistical analysis by many statisticians used by courts previously, analysis before the election that predicted misuse of the voting machines.
Perhaps you have another explanation for how votes for President Trump can go down instead of continuously rising as they are being counted?

So just what will satisfy your very high standard of what "evidence" is?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 11:28]
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:00 - Nov 14 with 837 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:50 - Nov 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Is an official US Senate report "something I saw on the internet"?
Yes it is, but it is still an official Government Document, just like the Court cases against the Russsians and General Flynn are official documents that happen to be made available on the Internet.
You do understand what the worg official means?

UK ONS data is on the internet, does that exclude it from being real?

Sometimes I despair of your accusations.

I did try to explain to Cat that he should get his news and information from official sources. I didn’t get very far.

This is why when I asked him what crimes Trump has committed he linked me to a leftist opinion site instead of being able to tell me. These people have no views of their own, they are simply shaped for them. It literally is “orange man bad” mantra, that’s as deep as it goes.

These media sites should be used for entertainment. The only places people should be getting their information from in this day and age is official sources, which is why nobody to this day is able to have a discussion on BLM with me, because my data is factual and theirs is padded with leftist tripe that doesn’t stand up to questioning.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:30 - Nov 14 with 807 viewsCatullus

DR P, how many Presidents have ever "encouraged" a foreign government to take action that would help their re-election campaign?

AFD, some of the links you've posted have been so ridiculous as toinvite ridiculr from others. You've used the Express and even though you say not to trust the BBC you have still used them when it suiys your argument.

Dr P, we shall see what will happen in the course of time. However, in the course of it, if you cannot see that Trump is unfit to be POTUS I can't help and nr will I bother trying to change your mind. The American people have spoken and Trump needs to provide evidence of fraud or get the hell out of Dodge...Dodge being the White House of course. We had the same situation over here with Corbyn, Bojo would never have won if there'd been a decent Labour leader and front bench, we had utter dross and as a result we have a Prime Minister like Bojo.
When you talk about leftist tactics, over here the left...well the Corbynites were very busy accusing the right wing press of character assassination. Both sides do it you see, or maybe you don't. You can be a patronising as you like, it doesn't change anything.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 17:22 - Nov 14 with 782 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:30 - Nov 14 by Catullus

DR P, how many Presidents have ever "encouraged" a foreign government to take action that would help their re-election campaign?

AFD, some of the links you've posted have been so ridiculous as toinvite ridiculr from others. You've used the Express and even though you say not to trust the BBC you have still used them when it suiys your argument.

Dr P, we shall see what will happen in the course of time. However, in the course of it, if you cannot see that Trump is unfit to be POTUS I can't help and nr will I bother trying to change your mind. The American people have spoken and Trump needs to provide evidence of fraud or get the hell out of Dodge...Dodge being the White House of course. We had the same situation over here with Corbyn, Bojo would never have won if there'd been a decent Labour leader and front bench, we had utter dross and as a result we have a Prime Minister like Bojo.
When you talk about leftist tactics, over here the left...well the Corbynites were very busy accusing the right wing press of character assassination. Both sides do it you see, or maybe you don't. You can be a patronising as you like, it doesn't change anything.

So, you are going to discount all my links when a few refer to the Express, DM or BBC, even though those ones were actually quoting reliable sources.

OK I give up, you carry on using MSM as your sources.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:11 - Nov 14 with 755 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:30 - Nov 14 by Catullus

It depends on your interpretation and who is doing the interpretation. I would imagine a case can be made for many.

Kamala Harris herself encouraged and praised people who used fraud via a Chinese communist owned electronic devices to distort turnout and access to her political oppositions message reaching people. One of probably hundreds of examples. Without touching upon direct funding.

People like to use that statement “fit for office” yet don’t really want to explain why. It would be much better for the discussion if you just said “I don’t like him” than making grand and meaningless statements like that. As I have said previously (and explained in detail why) he is the most successful President in modern history, so yes he is fit for office.

... receiving the highest vote for any sitting President in US history, after the most sustained and dishonest propaganda assault against him in history - suggests there may be others that see that also.

You keep banging on about “both sides do it” in the face of all common sense and logic. No, both sides do not do it, not in any comparable number or way. The left is an ideology the right oppose it, so to say they do the same things is just not accurate.

What you do is see the left burn down cities for months, then find a story of someone on the right spray painting a wall and say “see, both sides are at it”. So no, political violence, cancel culture, intimidation, fascist ideals and a refusal to debate are leftist traits.

Imagine the above scene if hundreds of thousands of leftists gathered to march if they had lost the election....

Get my drift?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 20:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024