Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? 18:13 - Nov 12 with 15216 viewsLohengrin

Let me take you back to last April and in the wake of half a dozen accusations from Democrat party workers of “sexually inappropriate behaviour” and one of rape levelled at Joe Biden Kamala Harris mounts a platform to declare to the assembled press "I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it."

Let’s not discount a politician’s ability to stand there and lie with a completely straight face if there’s an advantage for them in it, give her the benefit of the doubt for now, accept that is her genuine, considered conclusion. If she really does believe Biden to be a deviant then why on Earth is she happy for him to rake a claw over her young daughter?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:15 - Nov 15 with 1180 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:21 - Nov 15 with 1175 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:24 - Nov 15 with 1174 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:25 - Nov 15 with 1173 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:26 - Nov 15 with 1172 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:28 - Nov 15 with 1170 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is anybody ready to discuss oppression and fascism yet?

I imagine if these people were being attacked for their skin colour as opposed to their political beliefs it would be the hot topic of the century so far...

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:30 - Nov 15 with 1169 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 05:44 - Nov 15 with 1145 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anybody at all want to discuss fascism or oppression?

Login to get fewer ads

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:57 - Nov 15 with 1108 viewsNotLoyal

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 05:44 - Nov 15 by Dr_Parnassus

🐜eeeeefa seem to be very hard in groups threatening and assaulting people who don’t think like they do. I’m sure soon an old guy will be sat there enjoying the day when they turn up like this and he sprays three hundred rounds in to them. Not the Antifa of older times in the uk, when proper fascists were confronted, these people are pure hate, probably bullied in school and extremely cowardly.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:59 - Nov 15 with 1105 viewsNotLoyal

Your too bloody good at it for most on here, and those that do seem determined to swear shout and scream Nazi, when clearly you are not.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 12:21 - Nov 15 with 1087 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No, they must be white supremicist terrorists, the FBI & DHS both say so.
Antifa is just an idea, which can't hurt anybody, well maybe it can if it is acted upon.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:04 - Nov 15 with 1068 viewsHighjack

Mart furiously switching accounts I see.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 16:05 - Nov 15 with 1049 viewsKeithHaynes

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:04 - Nov 15 by Highjack

Mart furiously switching accounts I see.

Looking at all those videos they are all pretty poor at fighting 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:58 - Nov 15 with 1013 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 16:05 - Nov 15 by KeithHaynes

Looking at all those videos they are all pretty poor at fighting 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

They notoriously are, Keith.

Which is why they pick on people that clearly can’t defend themselves. If they do pick on someone who looks physically fit then they ensure they outnumber them massively.

I said it before and I will say it again, supporters of the President are the most oppressed group in America and it’s half the country much to the fury of the democrats.

We have people being regularly attacked, shunned from society, people getting fired, losing contracts, threatened, intimidated, slandered by the media....

If this was happening to black people today, there wouldn’t be a second of airtime dedicated to anything else and not a single inch of column space for any other story.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 20:31 - Nov 15 with 1000 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:58 - Nov 15 by Dr_Parnassus

They notoriously are, Keith.

Which is why they pick on people that clearly can’t defend themselves. If they do pick on someone who looks physically fit then they ensure they outnumber them massively.

I said it before and I will say it again, supporters of the President are the most oppressed group in America and it’s half the country much to the fury of the democrats.

We have people being regularly attacked, shunned from society, people getting fired, losing contracts, threatened, intimidated, slandered by the media....

If this was happening to black people today, there wouldn’t be a second of airtime dedicated to anything else and not a single inch of column space for any other story.

The mere fact that they support President Trump is sufficient to make it OK by all the MSM brainwashed.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 16:20 - Nov 16 with 924 viewsCatullus

These people do these things and they seem to think they are brilliant and oh so very "hard"

The truth is they are cowards and scared that another person even has a different opinion. I'd love to see people like this put in a room with someone they'd assualted and say do it now, face to face....I suspect most of them would stand there mumbling excuses, possibly even suffering some liquid gold leakage.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:31 - Nov 16 with 901 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 16:20 - Nov 16 by Catullus

These people do these things and they seem to think they are brilliant and oh so very "hard"

The truth is they are cowards and scared that another person even has a different opinion. I'd love to see people like this put in a room with someone they'd assualted and say do it now, face to face....I suspect most of them would stand there mumbling excuses, possibly even suffering some liquid gold leakage.

This sort of thing is common place against Trump supporters. Families, children, the elderly - it doesn’t seem to matter. I can’t think of another set of people in America - be that race, gender or political - who are persecuted more.

That’s what I was saying to you before, it’s crazy to say this sort of behaviour is not a trait of theirs. You may get a very rare isolated incident the other way around, but this is widespread, common and normal practice for the left. If they aren’t participating in it, then they are cheering and clapping.

The 81 year old woman below was blocked from walking across the street and called “Nazi scum”.

Remember also Cat, this behaviour is so synonymous with the left and the democrats that Kamala Harris herself was urging people do donate to a bail fund so they could release these criminals if arrested so they could continue to terrorise the community.

If Trump did even 1% of that we wouldn’t hear the end of it. In fact the “fine people on both sides” hoax shows that. He didn’t say what they wanted him to say, so they made up what he said instead and it’s still peddled today even though the footage is available to all.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2020 19:37]

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:34 - Nov 16 with 897 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:31 - Nov 16 by Dr_Parnassus

This sort of thing is common place against Trump supporters. Families, children, the elderly - it doesn’t seem to matter. I can’t think of another set of people in America - be that race, gender or political - who are persecuted more.

That’s what I was saying to you before, it’s crazy to say this sort of behaviour is not a trait of theirs. You may get a very rare isolated incident the other way around, but this is widespread, common and normal practice for the left. If they aren’t participating in it, then they are cheering and clapping.

The 81 year old woman below was blocked from walking across the street and called “Nazi scum”.

Remember also Cat, this behaviour is so synonymous with the left and the democrats that Kamala Harris herself was urging people do donate to a bail fund so they could release these criminals if arrested so they could continue to terrorise the community.

If Trump did even 1% of that we wouldn’t hear the end of it. In fact the “fine people on both sides” hoax shows that. He didn’t say what they wanted him to say, so they made up what he said instead and it’s still peddled today even though the footage is available to all.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2020 19:37]

And silence from the MSM & Democrats.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:38 - Nov 16 with 891 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:34 - Nov 16 by A_Fans_Dad

And silence from the MSM & Democrats.

The silence is deafening isn’t it.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 21:38 - Nov 16 with 859 viewsBoundy

This would be amusing but for the fact that people have died because of their political beliefs .I noticed there were no probing question by the reporter as to why the vest is unmarked , why would that be ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 21:50 - Nov 16 with 849 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 21:38 - Nov 16 by Boundy

This would be amusing but for the fact that people have died because of their political beliefs .I noticed there were no probing question by the reporter as to why the vest is unmarked , why would that be ?

Yes they are hilarious, they are completely and utterly embarrassing and most wouldn't be able to give you one reason why they are there (apart from blurting out RaCiSt and FaScIsT) .... unfortunately while being extremely entertaining, they are hurting people and terrorising the public.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:48 - Nov 17 with 807 viewsLohengrin

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 02:15 - Nov 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I was getting angry watching that. The young girl is absolutely terrified and the scum media instead of intervening stand around grinning and filming it.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:43 - Nov 17 with 782 viewstrampie

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 10:48 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

I was getting angry watching that. The young girl is absolutely terrified and the scum media instead of intervening stand around grinning and filming it.

Staged ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:49 - Nov 17 with 778 viewsLohengrin

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:43 - Nov 17 by trampie

Staged ?

I wouldn’t have thought so. There’s just too many instances and they’re all of a piece: isolated individuals being attacked by the mob.

‘Staged’ is an interesting contention though, there’s clearly logistical organisation behind this, a guiding hand.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:51 - Nov 17 with 776 viewsCatullus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 21:50 - Nov 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes they are hilarious, they are completely and utterly embarrassing and most wouldn't be able to give you one reason why they are there (apart from blurting out RaCiSt and FaScIsT) .... unfortunately while being extremely entertaining, they are hurting people and terrorising the public.

Dr P, I don't think I have communicated this clearly enough. Both sides do these things, ok right now the left are doing it more or maybe the right are cleverer and don't go posting it all over social media. Also, the right have had a tendence to do things whilst in power. Tkae what Thatcher is accused of, Milk snatching, destroying mining and privatisations. These are all considered attacks on people more likely to be left wing, more likely to be poor.
The left, tending to be in opposition more often (not in government) have become increasingly intransigent and turn more to "action" but usually picking on people, as you say, probably incapable of fighting back; or the left operate in gangs and bullying individuals.
I have said several times Trump is divisive, and he is but the real problem these days is ALL politicians are divisive. Left and right are polarised, the gap is widening and the violence growing. If something good doesn't happen in the USA soon there could be mass civil unrest, fighting in the streets. Trump refusing to concede and yet not producing the evidence to prove his claims is making it worse. The left is growing in confidence as did the Corbynistas over here when we saw young people, usually masked up, trying to break up tory meetings. Then we had claims of character assassination by Corbynites, we still get them but were gangs of tory supporters running around breaking up Labour meetings?

Left or right they are all human and violence is a human trait, the young mostly carry it out and the young tend to be lefty. The right tend to use the security forces to their own ends.

Ultimately it's the politicians stoking the fires, they are the most guilty, whichever side they occupy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024