Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? 18:13 - Nov 12 with 15215 viewsLohengrin

Let me take you back to last April and in the wake of half a dozen accusations from Democrat party workers of “sexually inappropriate behaviour” and one of rape levelled at Joe Biden Kamala Harris mounts a platform to declare to the assembled press "I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it."

Let’s not discount a politician’s ability to stand there and lie with a completely straight face if there’s an advantage for them in it, give her the benefit of the doubt for now, accept that is her genuine, considered conclusion. If she really does believe Biden to be a deviant then why on Earth is she happy for him to rake a claw over her young daughter?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:56 - Nov 17 with 937 viewsHighjack

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:43 - Nov 17 by trampie

Staged ?

By whom?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 12:04 - Nov 17 with 932 viewsCatullus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:43 - Nov 17 by trampie

Staged ?

Oh come on. Is it the case that every right wing attack is real but every left wing attack staged. Is it true that Boris Johnson is a lying, cheating buffoon but Corbyn is a lovely bloke and it was all character assassination that the plebs fell for?

Obviously not. Though yes Bojo is a lying, cheating buffoon, in my opinion but Corbyn, he baaaaad to!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 13:12 - Nov 17 with 902 viewstrampie

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 12:04 - Nov 17 by Catullus

Oh come on. Is it the case that every right wing attack is real but every left wing attack staged. Is it true that Boris Johnson is a lying, cheating buffoon but Corbyn is a lovely bloke and it was all character assassination that the plebs fell for?

Obviously not. Though yes Bojo is a lying, cheating buffoon, in my opinion but Corbyn, he baaaaad to!

I haven't mentioned Boris or Corbyn, come to think of it since you pose the question although all sides are capable, I would say the right wing are more likely.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 13:20 - Nov 17 with 890 viewstrampie

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:56 - Nov 17 by Highjack

By whom?

I have heard some stories of actions undertaken by groups called the Boogaloo boys and the Proud boys .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 13:58 - Nov 17 with 872 viewsLohengrin

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 13:20 - Nov 17 by trampie

I have heard some stories of actions undertaken by groups called the Boogaloo boys and the Proud boys .

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:00 - Nov 17 with 870 viewsHighjack

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 13:20 - Nov 17 by trampie

Do you think these videos are filmed by the boogie woogie boys?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:01 - Nov 17 with 868 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:00 - Nov 17 by Highjack

Yes and they're very proud of them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:19 - Nov 17 with 859 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 13:58 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

The really funny part is that the Proud Boys are made up of Blacks, Latinos, Whites and others
Yet the FBI and DHS lie through their teeth and call them WHITE supremicists.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:26 - Nov 17 with 856 viewsHighjack

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:19 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

The really funny part is that the Proud Boys are made up of Blacks, Latinos, Whites and others

They’re also not boys if these videos are faked by them. But it’s rude to presume gender in 2020 so they might be boys even though they have vaginas.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:39 - Nov 17 with 851 viewsLohengrin

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:26 - Nov 17 by Highjack

They’re also not boys if these videos are faked by them. But it’s rude to presume gender in 2020 so they might be boys even though they have vaginas.

I know, you’ve got to laugh.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 15:51 - Nov 17 with 822 viewstrampie

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 17:29 - Nov 17 with 798 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 15:51 - Nov 17 by trampie

What a load of horse manure.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 17:34 - Nov 17 with 794 viewstrampie

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:00 - Nov 17 by Highjack

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 17:49 - Nov 17 with 780 viewsHighjack

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 17:34 - Nov 17 by trampie

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-

They sound like an evil mastermind collective.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 18:04 - Nov 17 with 773 viewstrampie

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 17:49 - Nov 17 by Highjack

They sound like an evil mastermind collective.

You seem slow to the party Highjack, what with the Kamala story, Ngo story, the Boogaloo Bois, Patriot prayer, Proud boys etc, all is not what it seems, don't get taken in by the right wing media, the right wing call the media left wing when the media is really right wing, the right wing is trying to fox people like you Highjack, stay alert like me and you will see through it all.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 18:06]

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 18:08 - Nov 17 with 758 viewsThursday

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 14:19 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Uh, for the most part, they are. Why did you place "Whites" third in your list? You're not implying an order of membership by number, are you?
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 18:27 - Nov 17 with 744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 18:08 - Nov 17 by Thursday

Uh, for the most part, they are. Why did you place "Whites" third in your list? You're not implying an order of membership by number, are you?

No, just emphasising that there are other ethnic groups in it.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:24 - Nov 17 with 722 viewsThursday

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 18:27 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

No, just emphasising that there are other ethnic groups in it.

Gotcha. Proud Boys membership is estimated 80 - 90% White (probably closer to the 90%). As a whole, America is about 60% White. By combining your logic with those figures, it's impossible for racism to exist in the States.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:26 - Nov 17 with 719 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:24 - Nov 17 by Thursday

Gotcha. Proud Boys membership is estimated 80 - 90% White (probably closer to the 90%). As a whole, America is about 60% White. By combining your logic with those figures, it's impossible for racism to exist in the States.

"estimated 80 - 90% White
Estimated by whom?
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:37 - Nov 17 with 706 viewsThursday

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:26 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

"estimated 80 - 90% White
Estimated by whom?

Wilfred Reilly at Kentucky State University. He's not without controversy, that's why I'd lean closer to 90.

How should I provide proper attribution in the future? Can't say I've noticed that be a thing here, ever.

Edit: Congratulations again on eliminating racism through math.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 19:40]
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:49 - Nov 17 with 693 viewsDr_Parnassus

So if a group forms to oppose ANTIFA and their domestic terrorism... they must be racist unless they are comprised of less than 60% white people?

This world really is very strange in 2020.

It’s a Republican movement, due to the brainwashing of black people to vote Democrat there is always going to be less black people in it.

The point being made is that they are possibly the world worst white supremacist and racist group if 1 in 9 of them are not white and their leader is black

Can’t people be judged on their actions and not the colour of their skin? I’m sure Martin Luther King may just have done a speech that echoes that sentiment...

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:55 - Nov 17 with 682 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:37 - Nov 17 by Thursday

Wilfred Reilly at Kentucky State University. He's not without controversy, that's why I'd lean closer to 90.

How should I provide proper attribution in the future? Can't say I've noticed that be a thing here, ever.

Edit: Congratulations again on eliminating racism through math.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 19:40]

Why do you think that I was trying to do anything with racism, I was merely pointing out that the Proud Boys cannot be a white supremecist group as they are not all white.
Or do you believe blacks and latinos are white supremist and racist?

Well as it is the same University professor who happens to state they are not white supremicists and not racist I don't really see your point.

https://michaelsavage.com/black-professor-insists-proud-boys-arent-white-suprema

But hey, you can believe whatever you like.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:56 - Nov 17 with 682 viewsThursday

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:49 - Nov 17 by Dr_Parnassus

So if a group forms to oppose ANTIFA and their domestic terrorism... they must be racist unless they are comprised of less than 60% white people?

This world really is very strange in 2020.

It’s a Republican movement, due to the brainwashing of black people to vote Democrat there is always going to be less black people in it.

The point being made is that they are possibly the world worst white supremacist and racist group if 1 in 9 of them are not white and their leader is black

Can’t people be judged on their actions and not the colour of their skin? I’m sure Martin Luther King may just have done a speech that echoes that sentiment...

You're so over the place, I can't tell who you're arguing against and who you're supporting here.
What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:56 - Nov 17 with 682 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 11:51 - Nov 17 by Catullus

Dr P, I don't think I have communicated this clearly enough. Both sides do these things, ok right now the left are doing it more or maybe the right are cleverer and don't go posting it all over social media. Also, the right have had a tendence to do things whilst in power. Tkae what Thatcher is accused of, Milk snatching, destroying mining and privatisations. These are all considered attacks on people more likely to be left wing, more likely to be poor.
The left, tending to be in opposition more often (not in government) have become increasingly intransigent and turn more to "action" but usually picking on people, as you say, probably incapable of fighting back; or the left operate in gangs and bullying individuals.
I have said several times Trump is divisive, and he is but the real problem these days is ALL politicians are divisive. Left and right are polarised, the gap is widening and the violence growing. If something good doesn't happen in the USA soon there could be mass civil unrest, fighting in the streets. Trump refusing to concede and yet not producing the evidence to prove his claims is making it worse. The left is growing in confidence as did the Corbynistas over here when we saw young people, usually masked up, trying to break up tory meetings. Then we had claims of character assassination by Corbynites, we still get them but were gangs of tory supporters running around breaking up Labour meetings?

Left or right they are all human and violence is a human trait, the young mostly carry it out and the young tend to be lefty. The right tend to use the security forces to their own ends.

Ultimately it's the politicians stoking the fires, they are the most guilty, whichever side they occupy.

So you are talking about history as opposed to the present day?

That’s the issue, people make a point regarding the present day and are taken back 50 years to make a comparison. The Center right have been in power, I haven’t seen mobs of right wing people burning down people’s homes and businesses and attacking Biden supporters in the street, marching to Democrat politicians homes and demanding they bow to their guidelines.

Not sure why you keep mentioning Trump. For a start you haven’t said how he is divisive just claimed that he is. Why should he concede? It’s his right to see if the vote was democratic before doing that, so far the investigations are showing thousands of inaccurately counted ballots and all anomalies go in his favour.

Walk North to South and East to West in America wearing a Biden hat, how many times would you be attacked you reckon? There is a fair chance you wouldn’t be.

Do the same walk in Trump hat. I think you would be attacked within the hour.

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:57 - Nov 17 with 678 viewsDr_Parnassus

What’s the story with Kamala Harris? on 19:56 - Nov 17 by Thursday

You're so over the place, I can't tell who you're arguing against and who you're supporting here.

Go on...

I think I was clear in my post and think it’s a consistent representation of my views.

What part are you referring to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024