Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irish FA - offensive video 22:29 - Nov 19 with 2222 views34dfgdf54

What’s the crack with this offensive video the Irish team were shown before the match with England? Urgent investigation of some sort going on according to SSN
Irish FA - offensive video on 14:08 - Nov 21 with 675 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Irish FA - offensive video on 08:18 - Nov 21 by felixstowe_jack

Or even the english team who have been more than happy to play non English players for years, they have played at least six Caribbean born players in my memory one of whom is still playing. A couple a channel island players, the odd south African. Michael owen who throughout his career has never lived in England who has always lived in his native Wales. Terry Butcher is another player born abroad. The list is endless.
The Irish rugby team is just as bad with a third of the starting lineup born in the southern hemisphere.
It is just modern sport get any player you can.

My point is that both the Irish and Welsh teams are filled with players who are only playing for Ireland and Wales because they either will never be good enough or are not willing to fight for a place in the superior English national team.

I don't think Sterling chose to play for England because he felt he couldn't get into the Jamaican national team for example.

Meanwhile Wales is filled with the likes of Kieffer Moore. Even the next generation such as James and Brooks are the same.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:26 - Nov 21 with 644 viewsCatullus

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:08 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My point is that both the Irish and Welsh teams are filled with players who are only playing for Ireland and Wales because they either will never be good enough or are not willing to fight for a place in the superior English national team.

I don't think Sterling chose to play for England because he felt he couldn't get into the Jamaican national team for example.

Meanwhile Wales is filled with the likes of Kieffer Moore. Even the next generation such as James and Brooks are the same.

That's kind of the point. The English team is made better by pinching players who quite possibly should be playing for other countries.

https://www.balls.ie/uncategorized/an-england-xi-of-players-who-were-not-born-in

Of course, England were taking players who would definitely have played for those countries, Wales was taking players not good enough for the country of their birth, VD Hauwe and Vinnie Jones for example.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:30 - Nov 21 with 657 viewsonehunglow

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:26 - Nov 21 by Catullus

That's kind of the point. The English team is made better by pinching players who quite possibly should be playing for other countries.

https://www.balls.ie/uncategorized/an-england-xi-of-players-who-were-not-born-in

Of course, England were taking players who would definitely have played for those countries, Wales was taking players not good enough for the country of their birth, VD Hauwe and Vinnie Jones for example.

Those last two were shameful thugs.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:37 - Nov 21 with 643 viewstrampie

I wonder what the video was ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Irish FA - offensive video on 17:48 - Nov 21 with 613 viewsKilkennyjack

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:08 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well - not really, every player who plays for Ireland and Wales is eligible to do so under FIFA rules that apply to all nations.

These things dont start next week though.
The likes of Dan James and Dai Brooks have been in welsh set ups from u16 level, so clearly its about belonging rather than not being good enough for England. Thats clear.

The likes of Luther Blissett was born in Jamaica, likewise Barnes and Sterling.
Rob Jones born in Wrexham. Owen Hargeaves Canada.
Cyrille Regis France ?
Terry Butcher born Singapore.

Perhaps they selected England ‘cos they knew they were not good enough for Brazil ?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 17:49]

Beware of the Risen People

Irish FA - offensive video on 18:21 - Nov 21 with 590 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Irish FA - offensive video on 17:48 - Nov 21 by Kilkennyjack

Well - not really, every player who plays for Ireland and Wales is eligible to do so under FIFA rules that apply to all nations.

These things dont start next week though.
The likes of Dan James and Dai Brooks have been in welsh set ups from u16 level, so clearly its about belonging rather than not being good enough for England. Thats clear.

The likes of Luther Blissett was born in Jamaica, likewise Barnes and Sterling.
Rob Jones born in Wrexham. Owen Hargeaves Canada.
Cyrille Regis France ?
Terry Butcher born Singapore.

Perhaps they selected England ‘cos they knew they were not good enough for Brazil ?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 17:49]

You forget to mention the two channel island players le saux and tissier

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Irish FA - offensive video on 10:58 - Nov 22 with 557 viewsNortbankboy

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:37 - Nov 21 by trampie

I wonder what the video was ?

Showing the lovely English fans rioting in dublin.
Irish FA - offensive video on 11:01 - Nov 22 with 554 viewsonehunglow

Irish FA - offensive video on 10:58 - Nov 22 by Nortbankboy

Showing the lovely English fans rioting in dublin.

Another england hater.Give it a rest ,son and grow up

Login to get fewer ads

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:08 - Nov 22 with 536 viewsCatullus

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:01 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

I don't think it's hating England to point out English fans were notorious across Europe? These days it's the Russians.

If it is you could accuse me of hating Wales for calling Cardiff fans hooligans! Swansea fans haven't been angels either.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:12 - Nov 22 with 546 viewsonehunglow

I aint defending anyone Cat,certainly not England's scum tribe of feckwits who caused havoc .There again,Ive seen much at our friendly derby games-the ones that were that bad,they were made police change shift pattern.
Im talking naked hatred of anything /anyone English.It really gets my goat

Think my lad was about 15 when I first took him to one of our away games. To hear his mum effectively described as scum and our home as sxit was hard to explain away especially as the people all around us were chanting it. Little wonder he never ended up as a fan.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 11:16]

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:21 - Nov 22 with 543 viewsNortbankboy

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:01 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

I don't hate the english,far from it.
I'm just saying what the video was
Irish FA - offensive video on 11:32 - Nov 22 with 533 viewsonehunglow

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:21 - Nov 22 by Nortbankboy

I don't hate the english,far from it.
I'm just saying what the video was

That is not the impression your posts give . You can only judge from what is in front of you.

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:36 - Nov 22 with 527 viewsNortbankboy

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:32 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

That is not the impression your posts give . You can only judge from what is in front of you.

You don't want to jump to conclusions.
People asked what video was played before the game.
I just said what I was told.
It's not me who has got xenophobia
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 11:46]
Irish FA - offensive video on 11:36 - Nov 22 with 527 viewsbuilthjack

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:08 - Nov 22 by Catullus

I don't think it's hating England to point out English fans were notorious across Europe? These days it's the Russians.

If it is you could accuse me of hating Wales for calling Cardiff fans hooligans! Swansea fans haven't been angels either.

Why do English fans cause trouble wherever they go?
I often wonder.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:43 - Nov 22 with 521 viewsonehunglow

All English fans? Wherever.

Are Wales and the Welsh the perfect people Ken. Do they have any at all bad in their make up.

You make out Wales is a land of perfect people.

Remember our sale of club. Done by Welsh to other Welsh. Stab in backs

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:50 - Nov 22 with 515 viewsNortbankboy

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:32 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

But I am a pound Welshman as well as a pound swans fan.
And will stick up for my city
Irish FA - offensive video on 11:54 - Nov 22 with 514 viewsonehunglow

I stick up for what I see as right.As for sticking up? Ive seen plenty of that talk and it sticks right in my throat.

It' all about looking on the mirror.

I stick up for what I think is right;towns and cities mean nothing to me in that regard.

Some of the worst people Ive met were from my home city and Id never stick up for them.Also the best people and I d back them up every way-and I have plenty of times.

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:57 - Nov 22 with 513 viewsbuilthjack

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:43 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

All English fans? Wherever.

Are Wales and the Welsh the perfect people Ken. Do they have any at all bad in their make up.

You make out Wales is a land of perfect people.

Remember our sale of club. Done by Welsh to other Welsh. Stab in backs

Not all no. There are plenty of good supporters who go to see their team and enjoy their trip.
But England still have loads who are hell bent on causing trouble. Fact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Irish FA - offensive video on 12:44 - Nov 22 with 497 viewsLohengrin

Right, I’ve seen the video and it’s a load of fuss about nothing.

Apparently the grumbling from the dressing room centres around the dance Stephen Kenny insisted they did to it. Kevin Long complained it was like being back at drama class in first year so Darren Randolph slapped him...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:14 - Nov 22 with 475 viewsonehunglow

Irish FA - offensive video on 11:57 - Nov 22 by builthjack

Not all no. There are plenty of good supporters who go to see their team and enjoy their trip.
But England still have loads who are hell bent on causing trouble. Fact.

As there are Welsh fans .

Trouble is ,there are many more hundreds of thousands England fans and therefore more chance of thugs-obviously.

Remember when Welsh fans were fighting amongst themselves at the Vetch when the cots were playing.They were apparently going to be the problem but the real issue wa our village tribal mentality.

Nice night in the capital last night apparently

Irish FA - offensive video on 21:58 - Nov 22 with 430 viewsKilkennyjack

Irish FA - offensive video on 14:14 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

As there are Welsh fans .

Trouble is ,there are many more hundreds of thousands England fans and therefore more chance of thugs-obviously.

Remember when Welsh fans were fighting amongst themselves at the Vetch when the cots were playing.They were apparently going to be the problem but the real issue wa our village tribal mentality.

Nice night in the capital last night apparently

No really Perch

Welsh fans won this in France.

Wales football fans have been given an "outstanding contribution" award from Uefa for their part at Euro 2016.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-37375699

Englands fans had headlines as well, mostly running from the Russian fans.

Same group as Wales.
No equivalence at all.

🇷🇺 🇷🇺🇷🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 21:59]

Irish FA - offensive video on 22:14 - Nov 22 with 425 viewsCatullus

The Welsh fans mafe a lot of friends in France. Try telling them of the derby history and they'd likely ot believe it.

People worldwide love the Irish, great people most would say, does it explain the IRA, UDF etc?

That's the problem with generalisations.

I mean, generally your posts suggest you hate the English.

Irish FA - offensive video on 22:44 - Nov 22 with 411 viewsKilkennyjack

Irish FA - offensive video on 22:14 - Nov 22 by Catullus

The Welsh fans mafe a lot of friends in France. Try telling them of the derby history and they'd likely ot believe it.

People worldwide love the Irish, great people most would say, does it explain the IRA, UDF etc?

That's the problem with generalisations.

I mean, generally your posts suggest you hate the English.

Not at all.

I am pro welsh Indy, but that does not make me anti any nationality. I am very pro EU after all.
I am pro Comrade Nicola.
I am pro a United Ireland.

‘So much winning’ as somebody famous once said ....

I do hate TrumP, Johnson, Farage and Mogg.
Its because of what they stand for.
Spite, corruption, lies, and incompetence.
And Brexit will be the total disaster that the experts predicted it would be.

Irelands troubles can be traced to Westmonster - and not the people of the island of Ireland.
I am sure that you know this.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 22:48]

Irish FA - offensive video on 22:53 - Nov 22 with 404 viewsProfessor

Irish FA - offensive video on 12:44 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

Right, I’ve seen the video and it’s a load of fuss about nothing.

Apparently the grumbling from the dressing room centres around the dance Stephen Kenny insisted they did to it. Kevin Long complained it was like being back at drama class in first year so Darren Randolph slapped him...

Good old Dana. Buggered off to the US pretty sharpish. Stood for president
On an agenda that De Valera would have approved of.

When I saw offensive Irish video was fully expecting Mrs Brown’s Boys
Irish FA - offensive video on 23:04 - Nov 22 with 398 viewsBoundy

Irish FA - offensive video on 22:53 - Nov 22 by Professor

Good old Dana. Buggered off to the US pretty sharpish. Stood for president
On an agenda that De Valera would have approved of.

When I saw offensive Irish video was fully expecting Mrs Brown’s Boys

Mrs Browns Boys , now that is offensive , apologies for going off topic but watch Derry Girls that's quite funny

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024