Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riot in Cardiff 09:10 - Nov 22 with 2093 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems those kaaardifff fans know how to celebrate an away point.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Riot in Cardiff on 09:25 - Nov 22 with 2066 viewsbritferry

have they sacked Malkie again?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Riot in Cardiff on 14:16 - Nov 22 with 1962 viewsonehunglow

Only 1 reponse then.

Stabbings galore and 6 arrests .

Whose fault ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Riot in Cardiff on 15:06 - Nov 22 with 1940 viewsLohengrin

Riot in Cardiff on 14:16 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

Only 1 reponse then.

Stabbings galore and 6 arrests .

Whose fault ?

Ted Heath.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Riot in Cardiff on 15:07 - Nov 22 with 1934 viewsonehunglow

You remember his Band?

Riot in Cardiff on 15:11 - Nov 22 with 1933 viewsLohengrin

Riot in Cardiff on 15:07 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

You remember his Band?

‘My very good friend the milkman’ is rarely off the radiogram in our house.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Riot in Cardiff on 15:19 - Nov 22 with 1923 views1983

gOT JOb Anis cArL aNd tHE bOyZ WeRe noT In THe cApoTol they wOuld hve doNe them

Riot in Cardiff on 15:21 - Nov 22 with 1918 viewsonehunglow

Not being poor,we had a Stereogram on which Mantovani ,sadly, was played after Sunday luncheon,before Sunday School.

You see why I never now return to Swansea.

Mantovani and his strings.

Riot in Cardiff on 15:52 - Nov 22 with 1903 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Riot in Cardiff on 15:21 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

Not being poor,we had a Stereogram on which Mantovani ,sadly, was played after Sunday luncheon,before Sunday School.

You were very posh a stereogram and Sunday luncheon. The rest of of us had our Sunday dinner at that time.

Login to get fewer ads

Riot in Cardiff on 16:07 - Nov 22 with 1878 viewsBoundy

Riot in Cardiff on 15:21 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

You really have had a troubled life , was that your tipping point. My parents always played the Red Army Choir conducted by Alexandrov and I'm not joking either , scarred me for life

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Riot in Cardiff on 16:16 - Nov 22 with 1877 viewsonehunglow

Riot in Cardiff on 16:07 - Nov 22 by Boundy

You really have had a troubled life , was that your tipping point. My parents always played the Red Army Choir conducted by Alexandrov and I'm not joking either , scarred me for life

Thanks Boundy.

My family had a business and we wanted for little really. We had a car even in the 50s but my parents were very religious and fundamentally harsh.It wasnt a house of fun with bible study seen as entertainment. Two way Family favourite was a relief as it opened up a world of popular music. I learned classical piano and was pretty good before jacking it in at 14 to concentrate on girls.
My music was a sadist too,and would rap my fingers with a ruler,hard, if I got my scale or arpeggio homework wrong.

Sunday nights were something I dreaded and I still remember them clearly.

I hated Bishop Gore and happiest day of my life was leaving .

Life became better

Im ok

stay frosty

Wait for my book

Riot in Cardiff on 20:50 - Nov 22 with 1765 viewsSwanjaxs

Stabbing capitol of Wales 😎👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Riot in Cardiff on 21:03 - Nov 22 with 1750 viewsNotLoyal

Riot in Cardiff on 20:50 - Nov 22 by Swanjaxs

But what are they stabbing ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Riot in Cardiff on 21:28 - Nov 22 with 1716 viewsBoundy

Riot in Cardiff on 20:50 - Nov 22 by Swanjaxs

That's not a proud reputation to behold , the wider issue is , the disease is spreading

Riot in Cardiff on 21:50 - Nov 22 with 1709 viewsmajorraglan

Riot in Cardiff on 21:28 - Nov 22 by Boundy

That's not a proud reputation to behold , the wider issue is , the disease is spreading

It’s terrible, this is the kind of stuff which has plagued London for years. The police and Courts need to come down on these lowlifes as hard as they can. I reckon it’s probably gang related.
Riot in Cardiff on 23:23 - Nov 22 with 1661 viewsBoundy

Riot in Cardiff on 21:50 - Nov 22 by majorraglan

It’s terrible, this is the kind of stuff which has plagued London for years. The police and Courts need to come down on these lowlifes as hard as they can. I reckon it’s probably gang related.

I couldn't have imagined ten years ago we'd see the deaths which are occurring regularly now , my kids are all adults , but they all have kids of their own ,and I'm fearful of type what life do they have in front of them .What's the answer who knows but someone's got to find one . Just imagine going out for a pint and not coming home because of someone else's disregard for human life .

Riot in Cardiff on 09:59 - Nov 23 with 1579 viewsonehunglow

Riot in Cardiff on 21:50 - Nov 22 by majorraglan

Police coming down hard?

Jeez.

Riot in Cardiff on 11:07 - Nov 24 with 1408 viewsCatullus

Remember when Blair said "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" and it's all been even steeper a downhill path from there.

Shorter sentences and letting scumbags out automatically half way through. Scumbags with long, long records getting "alternative sanctions" and not sent to prison. People getting fined who end up paying a fiver a month....the ultimate screw up, cutting thousands of police and claiming rising crime was nothing to do with police cuts, police having to prioritise so sometimes, when you phoned them they even advised you to find the evidence yourself! PC police chiefs and lacklustre politicians.

I'd love to say it was much better at some point in time but my rose tinted glasses have been shattered this morning after the school rang and asked why Dan hadn't done schoolwork he promised me he had! Because he'sisolating the work was set online, my kid lied, the little (removed) but he's regretting itnow. He has to do all todays work and all yesterdays

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Riot in Cardiff on 11:15 - Nov 24 with 1405 viewsonehunglow

Riot in Cardiff on 11:07 - Nov 24 by Catullus

Remember when Blair said "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" and it's all been even steeper a downhill path from there.

Shorter sentences and letting scumbags out automatically half way through. Scumbags with long, long records getting "alternative sanctions" and not sent to prison. People getting fined who end up paying a fiver a month....the ultimate screw up, cutting thousands of police and claiming rising crime was nothing to do with police cuts, police having to prioritise so sometimes, when you phoned them they even advised you to find the evidence yourself! PC police chiefs and lacklustre politicians.

I'd love to say it was much better at some point in time but my rose tinted glasses have been shattered this morning after the school rang and asked why Dan hadn't done schoolwork he promised me he had! Because he'sisolating the work was set online, my kid lied, the little (removed) but he's regretting itnow. He has to do all todays work and all yesterdays

Blair the guy who opened up our bars and clubs to all ours thinking we'd be sensible drinkers like they are abroad.

As if.

Riot in Cardiff on 15:00 - Nov 25 with 1327 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another stabbing in grangetown Cardiff, looks like the "turf" war is still continuing after the weekend.

Riot in Cardiff on 12:02 - Dec 1 with 1248 viewsonehunglow

Riot in Cardiff on 15:19 - Nov 22 by 1983

gOT JOb Anis cArL aNd tHE bOyZ WeRe noT In THe cApoTol they wOuld hve doNe them

Where did you find Perch' koyboard?

Riot in Cardiff on 12:24 - Dec 1 with 1233 viewspencoedjack

Riot in Cardiff on 15:00 - Nov 25 by felixstowe_jack

Another stabbing in grangetown Cardiff, looks like the "turf" war is still continuing after the weekend.

Its Grangetown v Llanrumney isn't it?

Far to close to home all this knife crime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024