Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events 09:47 - Nov 24 with 2973 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 10:00 - Nov 24 with 2626 viewsWhiterockin

I think it would have to be depending on the infection rate in that particular area, not a simple yes or no. In England many will not be allowed in depending on area.
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 10:06 - Nov 24 with 2615 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 10:00 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

I think it would have to be depending on the infection rate in that particular area, not a simple yes or no. In England many will not be allowed in depending on area.

That is correct the tier level will depend on infection rate.

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 11:54 - Nov 24 with 2568 viewsploppy

Who are "the Uk"?
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:06 - Nov 24 with 2558 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 11:54 - Nov 24 by ploppy

Who are "the Uk"?

The United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is often abbreviated to the UK. It has a democratically elected Parliament which sits in London. It is also a member of the security council of the United Nations. It also issues passports for anyone wishing to travel outside the UK borders.
I hope this helps, I would have thought our schools would cover this , perhaps you were absent that day.

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:09 - Nov 24 with 2554 viewsWhiterockin

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:06 - Nov 24 by felixstowe_jack

The United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is often abbreviated to the UK. It has a democratically elected Parliament which sits in London. It is also a member of the security council of the United Nations. It also issues passports for anyone wishing to travel outside the UK borders.
I hope this helps, I would have thought our schools would cover this , perhaps you were absent that day.

I think he was suggesting that the UK are not allowing spectators in only England.
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:17 - Nov 24 with 2537 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:09 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

I think he was suggesting that the UK are not allowing spectators in only England.

Yes correct the UK has suggested that but has devolved that power the local assemblies. England does not have devolution so the UK government/parliament has to make decisions for England, which of course MPs from the rest of the UK constituencies outside England can vote on.

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:27 - Nov 24 with 2529 viewsploppy

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:09 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

I'm perfectly well aware what the UK is, but "the UK" have not announced anything. England may have, but Scotland, Wales and NI haven't. Your question should have been, should Wales follow England. Given the confusion resulting from different devolved administrations mandating different rules regarding Covid-19, it's important to be specific about who's saying what at the moment.
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:34 - Nov 24 with 2517 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:27 - Nov 24 by ploppy

I'm perfectly well aware what the UK is, but "the UK" have not announced anything. England may have, but Scotland, Wales and NI haven't. Your question should have been, should Wales follow England. Given the confusion resulting from different devolved administrations mandating different rules regarding Covid-19, it's important to be specific about who's saying what at the moment.

England has no government so it cannot announce anything. All announcements are made by the UK government, who may qualify it by saying it only applies to England.

Therefore my pole title is correct it was announced by the UK government .

I could have titled it,

Should Drakeford follow the UK's government decision to allow spectators to attend sporting events in England.

Unfortunately this Platform limits the length of the title.

Login to get fewer ads

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 13:57 - Nov 24 with 2472 viewsonehunglow

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:06 - Nov 24 by felixstowe_jack

It will also be on your pass port ,Plop.

Have a look at the front cover then look inside and you'll see inside what constitute the UK-includes Wales

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 14:02 - Nov 24 with 2469 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wales is highly likely to adopt the tier system approach very soon so it will depend in which tier the clubs are as to whether spectators are allowed in.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 09:12 - Nov 25 with 2346 viewsWhiterockin

Interesting that the poll is split down the middle and that 50% of football supporters on here think that we should not follow England and re admit crowds.
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:32 - Nov 25 with 2301 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 09:12 - Nov 25 by Whiterockin

Interesting that the poll is split down the middle and that 50% of football supporters on here think that we should not follow England and re admit crowds.

If that is reflected in our season tickets holders then the 50% who want to attend can, the 50% who don't want to can stay at home everyone will be happy then.

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 18:53 - Nov 30 with 2209 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drippy Drakeford has announced that sports fan will not be allowed to watch any sport outdoors.

Another admission that his two week firebreak was a failure.

Meanwhile in England fans can return.

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 19:38 - Nov 30 with 2197 viewsBillyChong

Can’t see the appeal of sitting in a ground of just 2,000 people anyway
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 19:45 - Nov 30 with 2197 viewsAndy1300

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:32 - Nov 25 by felixstowe_jack

If that is reflected in our season tickets holders then the 50% who want to attend can, the 50% who don't want to can stay at home everyone will be happy then.

Too bloody right, bloody plastics, (not allowed to call them bed wetters)

Number 1 team in Wales

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 20:59 - Nov 30 with 2161 viewsKilkennyjack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 12:27 - Nov 24 by ploppy

✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 21:12 - Nov 30 with 2149 viewsjasper_T

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 18:53 - Nov 30 by felixstowe_jack

Drippy Drakeford has announced that sports fan will not be allowed to watch any sport outdoors.

Another admission that his two week firebreak was a failure.

Meanwhile in England fans can return.

Because the English method is doing a great job keeping their numbers down lmao
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 22:28 - Nov 30 with 2121 viewsBoundy

Thats been the problem since the summer , as a nation we're all pulling in different directions. Regardless of who's doing/done what the end result is we're all waiting on a vaccine .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 22:34 - Nov 30 with 2114 viewsjasper_T

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 22:28 - Nov 30 by Boundy

Thats been the problem since the summer , as a nation we're all pulling in different directions. Regardless of who's doing/done what the end result is we're all waiting on a vaccine .

People aren't willing to wait. They want to open up and get back to normal now, the precious little idiots.
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 22:38 - Nov 30 with 2111 views34dfgdf54

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 22:34 - Nov 30 by jasper_T

People aren't willing to wait. They want to open up and get back to normal now, the precious little idiots.

Are you on about football? Or in general, because a lot of people may want to get things back to normal, because you know, they may have bills to pay.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 22:41]
Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 09:07 - Dec 1 with 2062 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 21:12 - Nov 30 by jasper_T

Because the English method is doing a great job keeping their numbers down lmao

Wales has higher cases in the last 7 days and Wales has had more cases than England per 100,000 since the start of the outbreak.

High infection rates in valley areas that have been in lockdown since early September. Yet Drakeford allows them to come out of lockdown with the rest of Wales and now infection rates are yet again rising . Drakeford has lost the plot.

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 2000 viewsBadlands

The restrictions on what you can do while attending matches in England with 1,999 others in stadia that can accommodate up to close to 75,000 makes attending a bit of a non-event.
Add to that the costs involved for the clubs and I really don't see a return being anything other than a political sop.
Wait for vaccines to be proven in the first half of next year and reopen grounds properly.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 17:28 - Feb 23 with 1790 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Will Drakeford allow spectators to return in mid May?

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 17:42 - Feb 23 with 1781 viewsonehunglow

Hence Boris being utterly dumb in thinking this country could Unite .
Unite my@rse.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should Drakeford follow the Uk and allow spectators to attend sporting events on 17:50 - Feb 23 with 1782 viewsReslovenSwan1

One would think that there should now be vey good data relating to the spread of the viirus in open spaces such as spaced out sports stadia. I remember the WAG arguing 12 months ago it was perefecty safe to play Wales Scotland at the Prinipaity Stadium.

The Summer and eary Autumn should have allowed fans with strict monitoring and data collection to see the spread. Fans would preoder packed lunches and soft drinks in advance for collection at the concouse.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024