Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... 16:44 - Nov 25 with 2492 viewstheloneranger

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1364575/Diego-Maradona-dead-Argentina-f

RIP

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 16:52 - Nov 25 with 1641 viewsangryjack

Gratest of all time.won the Italian league on his own in a poor side and world cup in average side
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 17:01 - Nov 25 with 1620 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sad, but his reputation was sadly tarnished by his addiction to drugs and alcoholism.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 18:50 - Nov 25 with 1602 viewsNortbankboy

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 16:52 - Nov 25 by angryjack

Gratest of all time.won the Italian league on his own in a poor side and world cup in average side

Great player.
My favourite goal was the hand of god
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 19:49 - Nov 25 with 1569 viewsKilkennyjack

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 18:50 - Nov 25 by Nortbankboy

Great player.
My favourite goal was the hand of god

Mine as well ....

Diego was 5ft 5, Shilton was 6ft.
Diego still outjumped him.

And the second goal was a dribble from his own half.
Amazing player _ for me, the greatest ever.

RIP Diego ❤️🇦🇷

Beware of the Risen People

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:23 - Nov 25 with 1554 viewsThrasher6

With all the decent honest people through the years...Funny how we are celebrating him...a cheat...a druggie...a mafia cohort...pretty much...one big sh"t of a man...
https://t.co/WjCTHemn4X
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 20:25]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:49 - Nov 25 with 1534 viewsonehunglow

Seperate the footballer from the man.
Often nice people are pretty bland.

The bad ones are often highly talented, which is why we watch them.

SImple really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:59 - Nov 25 with 1527 viewsKilkennyjack

🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:00 - Nov 25 with 1506 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:59 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

A good footballer but a disgrace as a man, a cheat, a drug addict, an alcoholic and links with the mafia.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 04:44 - Nov 26 with 1476 viewsKilkennyjack

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:00 - Nov 25 by felixstowe_jack

A good footballer but a disgrace as a man, a cheat, a drug addict, an alcoholic and links with the mafia.

The hand of God explained ...... 🇦🇷✌🏾

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 14:01 - Nov 26 with 1442 viewsangryjack

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:00 - Nov 25 by felixstowe_jack

I must be a disgrace as well then..thought all that was normal
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 15:25 - Nov 26 with 1413 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 16:52 - Nov 25 by angryjack

Personally I think both Messi and Ronaldo are better.
But that is just my view.
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 19:07 - Nov 26 with 1393 viewsNortbankboy

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 14:01 - Nov 26 by angryjack

I must be a disgrace as well then..thought all that was normal

Best player in the world "suck it up"
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 19:26 - Nov 26 with 1390 viewsKeithHaynes

For me Johan Cruyff but I’m old.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:42 - Nov 26 with 1369 viewsKilkennyjack

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 19:26 - Nov 26 by KeithHaynes

For me Johan Cruyff but I’m old.

Cruyff and Maradona both automatic picks for any World XI, for sure ...
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 20:43]

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 21:04 - Nov 26 with 1366 viewsNotLoyal

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:42 - Nov 26 by Kilkennyjack

Cruyff and Maradona both automatic picks for any World XI, for sure ...
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 20:43]

Cruyff remembered for the Cruyff turn.
Maradona remembered for the hand of god.
The latter which we all had a smile about for years.

Although for me, I’m younger than Keitho, has to be Messi.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:43 - Nov 26 with 1346 viewsraynor94

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:59 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

You must have been impressed with Henry and Joe Jordan's hands of god

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:52 - Nov 26 with 1334 viewsKilkennyjack

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:43 - Nov 26 by raynor94

You must have been impressed with Henry and Joe Jordan's hands of god

No they were defo cheating.... 😳

The difference is the Maradona one somehow felt more personal.
And the other Diego goal in the same game was just differently gravy entirely.

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 23:23 - Nov 26 with 1335 viewsraynor94

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:52 - Nov 26 by Kilkennyjack

No they were defo cheating.... 😳

The difference is the Maradona one somehow felt more personal.
And the other Diego goal in the same game was just differently gravy entirely.

100% agree about the second a worldie, but the first was a disgrace, Hand of God, no sorry Hand of a cheat.

It would have made no difference what opposition it was.

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 11:39 - Nov 27 with 1297 viewsonehunglow

Had it not been England,it would hardly get mentioned here.

Meanwhile,Thierry Henri an even better cheat but lauded as a saint.

Maradona changed teams singlehandedly and clubs won trophies because of him. Cruft was surrounding often by great players .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 15:37 - Nov 27 with 1276 viewsNortbankboy

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 11:39 - Nov 27 by onehunglow

Had it not been England,it would hardly get mentioned here.

Meanwhile,Thierry Henri an even better cheat but lauded as a saint.

Maradona changed teams singlehandedly and clubs won trophies because of him. Cruft was surrounding often by great players .

Peter shilton a very bitter man
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 17:37 - Nov 27 with 1273 viewsHighjack

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 15:37 - Nov 27 by Nortbankboy

Peter shilton a very bitter man

He’s only about an inch off the ground. He should have clattered that ball away and maradona with it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:01 - Nov 27 with 1259 viewsBadlands

WTF
a minute silence for Maradona before a game between Tranmere and Brackley !!!!!
Great footballer but a cheat, drug addict and no link with English football.
Sick of the whole business of finding excuses to hold tributes before games.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:14 - Nov 27 with 1238 viewsraynor94

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 20:01 - Nov 27 by Badlands

WTF
a minute silence for Maradona before a game between Tranmere and Brackley !!!!!
Great footballer but a cheat, drug addict and no link with English football.
Sick of the whole business of finding excuses to hold tributes before games.

Bloody hell, I agree with you!

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:20 - Nov 27 with 1237 viewsFireboy2

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:14 - Nov 27 by raynor94

Bloody hell, I agree with you!

Seconded, even though he beat the english single handed (see what I did there) I never had anytime for the bloke.
Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 22:46 - Nov 27 with 1230 viewsNortbankboy

Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, dies aged 60 ... on 23:23 - Nov 26 by raynor94

100% agree about the second a worldie, but the first was a disgrace, Hand of God, no sorry Hand of a cheat.

It would have made no difference what opposition it was.

Bad losers the english
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024