Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anton Ferdinand / John Terry 21:30 - Nov 30 with 1668 viewsNeath_Jack

On BBC 1 now, anyone watching it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 22:32 - Nov 30 with 1623 views34dfgdf54

No I missed it due to MNF, caught right at end but will check out on iPlayer tomorrow.

Terry is a nasty piece of work and actually a name I wouldn’t be surprised to be seeing when Cardiff finally sack Harris.
Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 22:48 - Nov 30 with 1610 viewsKeithHaynes

How Terry survived that is incredible, plus the banners still at Chelsea. Disgraceful.

Its in the dna for me, drugs, shoplifting and what about the goalkeeper at Rushden ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 22:49 - Nov 30 with 1608 views34dfgdf54

Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 22:48 - Nov 30 by KeithHaynes

How Terry survived that is incredible, plus the banners still at Chelsea. Disgraceful.

Its in the dna for me, drugs, shoplifting and what about the goalkeeper at Rushden ?

Yeah I remember his brother with Rushden keeper.

Apples never fall far from the tree as they say.
Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 12:00 - Dec 1 with 1507 viewsCatullus

Terry got away with it and Ferdinand asked him to speak on this programme, Terry wouldn't. Terry probably thinks he was hard done by but got away lightly in my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 19:44 - Dec 1 with 1424 viewsNeath_Jack

I thought Anton came across very well in it, a humble mild man. Compare him to someone like Lewis Hamilton. If Terry weren't a professional footballer, I've no doubt he'd have served a few spells behind the door.

Strange this subject only had a handful of replies, considering the amount of opiniated posters on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 20:23 - Dec 1 with 1405 viewsonehunglow

I have it recorded but I detest Terry -as a man anyway.Great player but one you would want to see in a dark jigger somewhere .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 21:09 - Dec 1 with 1389 viewsFireboy2

Anton Ferdinand / John Terry on 19:44 - Dec 1 by Neath_Jack

I thought Anton came across very well in it, a humble mild man. Compare him to someone like Lewis Hamilton. If Terry weren't a professional footballer, I've no doubt he'd have served a few spells behind the door.

Strange this subject only had a handful of replies, considering the amount of opiniated posters on here.

Im going to wait until I watch the programme before commenting.

Btw I've no time for Terry anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024