Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown 17:27 - Dec 1 with 627 viewstheloneranger

"Yuri Tolochko said his 'I dos' alongside sex doll Margo, who was dressed in a flowing white gown and clutched a bunch of flowers for the special occasion."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-marries-sex-doll-after-2309

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 17:34 - Dec 1 with 619 viewsBoundy

The question has to be , well would you ? the doll obviously or maybe not , who knows

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 17:45 - Dec 1 with 608 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No doubt he’ll let her down at some point.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 18:35 - Dec 1 with 585 viewsCatullus

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 17:45 - Dec 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Who cooks and cleans?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 18:39 - Dec 1 with 584 viewsCatullus

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 17:45 - Dec 1 by Joe_bradshaw

His new wife apparently had terrible flatulence last night, this morning she was half the woman she used to be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 19:50 - Dec 1 with 571 viewsHighjack

Superglue in the hand cream jar?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 20:06 - Dec 1 with 562 viewsonehunglow

Some of them are pretty attractive.I had worse round the back of the Rank on a Tuesday night

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 20:38 - Dec 1 with 551 viewsjack2jack

👏
Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 20:39 - Dec 1 with 550 viewsjack2jack

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 18:35 - Dec 1 by Catullus

Who cooks and cleans?

I think he'll be doing most of the cleaning, if you know what I mean🤔
Login to get fewer ads

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 20:45 - Dec 1 with 549 viewstheloneranger

I bet he doesn't ask her to go down on him.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance during coronavirus lockdown on 20:47 - Dec 1 with 548 viewsJoe_bradshaw

One moment he was playfully nibbling her ear, the next she farted and flew around the room.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024