Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid 1-0 Cardiff 17:30 - Dec 10 with 1952 viewsLohengrin

I don’t know about anybody else but with just a few days to go to the derby I find myself distinctly underwhelmed.

Normally in work it would be all we were talking about but this last week the subject has barely been raised. There doesn’t seem to be anything like the usual enthusiasm on here either.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 17:49 - Dec 10 with 1916 viewsCatullus

It's only football...well for our team it is, the opposition are more like Quidditch, the ball is in the air so much!

I reckon most of us have a lot more to worry about than football. I wouldn't like losing but I don't like that whoever we play. I have no extra hwyl for Cardiff anymore. I don't even know what day it's on or the KO time, honestly! Somebody asked me earlier tody and I was clueless.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 17:54 - Dec 10 with 1919 viewsNotLoyal

Come KO , it could grab you.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 19:30 - Dec 10 with 1840 viewsCatullus

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 17:54 - Dec 10 by NotLoyal

Come KO , it could grab you.

When is KO?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 19:34 - Dec 10 with 1828 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 19:30 - Dec 10 by Catullus

When is KO?

It’ll be early so everyone doesn’t get bladdered and end up fighting.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 19:37 - Dec 10 with 1825 viewsNortbankboy

Maybe a big game for the bluebirds.But not for us.

After 7 yrs in the premiership i see West Brom as more of our
Rivals than cardiff..
Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 22:30 - Dec 10 with 1723 viewsDr_Parnassus

Being screened live over here on Bein Sports. I’m not as excited over this one, although it is usually dread as opposed to excitement to be fair. But come kick off time I’m sure it will come back to me.

They have hit a purple patch. We are the better team. It could be anything.

1-1 for me. Ayew and Moore late on, as they do.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 11:14 - Dec 11 with 1588 viewsCatullus

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 22:30 - Dec 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Being screened live over here on Bein Sports. I’m not as excited over this one, although it is usually dread as opposed to excitement to be fair. But come kick off time I’m sure it will come back to me.

They have hit a purple patch. We are the better team. It could be anything.

1-1 for me. Ayew and Moore late on, as they do.

I don't think the derby has the same effect on the players anymore. Too many of them aren't even British let alone Welsh or from the local area. The derby day fire isn't in the pits of our stomachs now, it's in the past.

Even those players that are local didn't experience the real passion and all the stupidity that went with it back in the good old bad old days! When they were watching it was all bubble trips and restricted travelling numbers.

It was different in a packed Vetch or Ninian with the impetus of alcohol and numpties like Sam Hammam baiting the oppo. We used to ove to hate each other back then. It's much more sedate these days, specially this derby with no fans at all.

PS Loyal, I actually had to look up the KO time!

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 17:39 - Dec 11 with 1484 viewsJack_Kass

Its been slowly mellowing for years, add in the years events and the mood around this game is almost tepid, even.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 17:40]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 09:23 - Dec 12 with 1350 viewsNeath_Jack

Don’t know about the rest of you, but woke up this morning with only one thing on my mind. Get in to the C*nts!

You scum bastards, you scum bastards!

Jack Army!! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 14:35 - Dec 12 with 1274 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City - twice as deadly as Covid 19

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 23:20 - Dec 12 with 1209 viewsSwanseajill

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 11:14 - Dec 11 by Catullus

I don't think the derby has the same effect on the players anymore. Too many of them aren't even British let alone Welsh or from the local area. The derby day fire isn't in the pits of our stomachs now, it's in the past.

Even those players that are local didn't experience the real passion and all the stupidity that went with it back in the good old bad old days! When they were watching it was all bubble trips and restricted travelling numbers.

It was different in a packed Vetch or Ninian with the impetus of alcohol and numpties like Sam Hammam baiting the oppo. We used to ove to hate each other back then. It's much more sedate these days, specially this derby with no fans at all.

PS Loyal, I actually had to look up the KO time!

I missed the first 15 minutes as I had looked up the fixtures on here.
It told me kick off was 3-00, my daughter rang me asking what I thought of the first goal, I had been looking forward to this game all week,

I did try and kick myself.
Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 23:30 - Dec 12 with 1203 viewsTNT

Covid 1-0 Cardiff on 23:20 - Dec 12 by Swanseajill

I missed the first 15 minutes as I had looked up the fixtures on here.
It told me kick off was 3-00, my daughter rang me asking what I thought of the first goal, I had been looking forward to this game all week,

I did try and kick myself.

We beat The Scum 2-0.

Ad infinitum.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024