Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut 18:08 - Dec 19 with 4174 viewstheloneranger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55379237

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 19:09 - Dec 19 with 1709 viewsmajorraglan

They must have received some really bad news/information to go down this route; it’s a massive step to take and is going to cost businesses a lot of money.
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 1673 viewsjasper_T

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 19:09 - Dec 19 by majorraglan

They must have received some really bad news/information to go down this route; it’s a massive step to take and is going to cost businesses a lot of money.

I imagine it's all the people getting sick that did it.
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:03 - Dec 19 with 1658 viewsHighjack

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 19:09 - Dec 19 by majorraglan

Maybe it’s that, but maybe they did eeny meeny miney mo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:05 - Dec 19 with 1663 viewsjack2jack

On the news they said, that they knew about this new strain in September.
They've planned this all along. Liars.
Oh! Dad's army come out of the shadows and discuss. Instead of hiding behind your down arrows.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 20:35]
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:12 - Dec 19 with 1657 viewsFireboy2

Perhaps it's like everywhere else, the hospitals are struggling to cope.
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:27 - Dec 19 with 1636 viewsJack123

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:05 - Dec 19 by jack2jack

Oh! Dad's army come out of the shadows and discuss. Instead of hiding behind your down arrows.

Yeah new strain, apparently in essence it's the same, just spreads a lot faster, it's a bit like the mythical R number that the numpties swallow when they say the R is above 1

libera nos a malo

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:57 - Dec 19 with 1587 viewsSlugster664

This Welsh 'government' have to go, utterly shameful...don't know their arse from their elbow

Worst infection rates in UK
Worst performing NHS in UK
Worst unemployment in UK
Economy in sh1t state

How do we go about getting rid of them?

Can't wait to read the excuses defending them

STID

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:05 - Dec 19 with 1573 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The whole of Wales locked down regardless of infection rates.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:06 - Dec 19 with 1562 viewsHighjack

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:05 - Dec 19 by jack2jack

He’s found a new lease of life after winning the worst poster of the year award.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:07 - Dec 19 with 1567 viewsTreforys_Jack

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:27 - Dec 19 by Jack123

Yeah new strain, apparently in essence it's the same, just spreads a lot faster, it's a bit like the mythical R number that the numpties swallow when they say the R is above 1

You of all posters calling people numpties ,
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:09 - Dec 19 with 1553 viewsHighjack

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:57 - Dec 19 by Slugster664

This Welsh 'government' have to go, utterly shameful...don't know their arse from their elbow

Worst unemployment in UK
Economy in sh1t state

They’ll be voted back in comfortably because my father voted labour and my fathers father. And my fathers fathers father. And my fathers fathers fathers...

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:19 - Dec 19 with 1541 viewsCwmafanJack

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:57 - Dec 19 by Slugster664

Worst unemployment in UK
Economy in sh1t state

Well with the tories grabbing the very little powers back that we do have I'd say the buck stops with Westminster. The reason Wales is at the bottom of all them things you just said is because westminster holds Wales back.
Getting rid of labour I agree with they are shower of shiite. However a torie run Wales is defiantly not the answer and being run from London. That leaves one option really a lib dem or plaid government. Independence doesn't seem so outrageous in our current climate.
Annibyniaeth

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:27 - Dec 19 with 1522 viewsJack59

Worst unemployment in UK
Economy in sh1t state

I agree the WAG should be scrapped. Unfortunately, I think that the independence movement will get a considerable bounce from this Pandemic, such is the stupidity of the voting public in Wales, recently made even more stupid by making 16 year olds eligible to vote. You can register to vote at 14.
The Labour / Plaid coalition in Wales is immovable, they will do anything to stay in power.
There's more chance of the Green party winning an election in North Korea.
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 22:00 - Dec 19 with 1489 viewsJack123

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 20:12 - Dec 19 by Fireboy2

Perhaps it's like everywhere else, the hospitals are struggling to cope.

Any statistics to back up that comment, or are you just making the usual non sensible reply?

libera nos a malo

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 22:34 - Dec 19 with 1451 viewsDr_Winston

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:19 - Dec 19 by CwmafanJack

Well with the tories grabbing the very little powers back that we do have I'd say the buck stops with Westminster. The reason Wales is at the bottom of all them things you just said is because westminster holds Wales back.
Getting rid of labour I agree with they are shower of shiite. However a torie run Wales is defiantly not the answer and being run from London. That leaves one option really a lib dem or plaid government. Independence doesn't seem so outrageous in our current climate.
Annibyniaeth

Give it a rest.

Wales has been shambolically run since the Assembly/Parliament got serious power. It's failing on basically every factor that matters. Blaming Westminster for everything will only go so far.

The idea of giving these f*ckwits even more power should terrify anyone with a brain.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 22:52 - Dec 19 with 1423 viewsCatullus

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 21:19 - Dec 19 by CwmafanJack

Annibyniaeth

The tories haven't grabbed any powers back though, the only powers they have taken back are from the EU and things Wales didn't have devolved powers over.

When you say "grabbing the very little powers back that we do have" what exactly do you mean? IS control of education, health and social care, hang on, here you go,

Powers of the Senedd
The Senedd has the competence to pass bills for Acts of the Senedd in all areas which are not explicitly reserved to Westminster, these 'reserved matters' are outlined in schedule 7A of the Government of Wales Act 2006.[53]

This means the Senedd has powers over areas such as:

Agriculture, fisheries, forestry and rural development
Culture
Economic development
Education and training
Environment
Health and health services
Highways and transport
Local government
Tourism
Welsh language

That's hardly "very little" power but they can't even cope with those without making a complete mess.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 22:52 - Dec 19 with 1421 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Annibyniaeth

What powers have been transferred back to Westminster?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 23:10 - Dec 19 with 1400 viewsCatullus

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 22:52 - Dec 19 by felixstowe_jack

What powers have been transferred back to Westminster?

We know there are none, maybe it's time for us UK Union "remainers" to start the name calling eh

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 23:18 - Dec 19 with 1389 viewsBoundy

So instead of a controlled run up to a lock down, our "betters" decide to create a stampede with queues everywhere tonight. just maybe drakeford isn't the political god some on here believe he is .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 23:28 - Dec 19 with 1386 viewsCatullus

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 23:18 - Dec 19 by Boundy

So instead of a controlled run up to a lock down, our "betters" decide to create a stampede with queues everywhere tonight. just maybe drakeford isn't the political god some on here believe he is .

This is why a long term plan was always a better idea. Flip flopping back and fore between lockdowns and opening up is hardly helping and has people behaving like total idiots which muct be helping spread the virus.

Our politicians be they Senedd or Westminster are a shower of (removed) and couldn't organise a knees up in a brewery.

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 23:34 - Dec 19 with 1377 viewsFireboy2

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 22:00 - Dec 19 by Jack123

Any statistics to back up that comment, or are you just making the usual non sensible reply?

You know where I get my info from, where is your info from to refute it?
Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 23:39 - Dec 19 with 1367 viewsKilkennyjack

🙃

Beware of the Risen People

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 23:44 - Dec 19 with 1352 viewsKilkennyjack

Worst unemployment in UK
Economy in sh1t state

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You sre right to point out that being part of the UK is no good for Cymru.

Beware of the Risen People

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 00:16 - Dec 20 with 1315 viewsDr_Winston

David Schneider likes preventing the media from talking about the kind of stuff he gets up to with prostitutes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 00:45 - Dec 20 with 1304 viewsBoundy

Covid: Wales lockdown at midnight as Christmas plans cut on 00:16 - Dec 20 by Dr_Winston

David Schneider likes preventing the media from talking about the kind of stuff he gets up to with prostitutes.

Not well enough though , allegedly he's into a bit of BDSM and visits spanking establishments to engage in whipping of women. , ( I dread to think where this thread is heading )

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024