Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He could at least pretend to care 15:03 - Dec 21 with 1218 viewsChief

What an embarrassment to have people like him involved with the club

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

He could at least pretend to care on 18:09 - Dec 21 with 1138 viewsBenJ94

Who is he? He says he has 00000.1 share in the club but also says he “owns” us! What a prize pr*ck.
He could at least pretend to care on 18:14 - Dec 21 with 1125 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He could at least pretend to care on 18:09 - Dec 21 by BenJ94

Who is he? He says he has 00000.1 share in the club but also says he “owns” us! What a prize pr*ck.

You could open an account with Trading 212 and buy an entire share of Manchester United for $16.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

He could at least pretend to care on 18:33 - Dec 21 with 1111 viewsBoundy

That's why yanks and football are not a good mix add an ignorant yank then its compounded 10 fold,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

He could at least pretend to care on 18:58 - Dec 21 with 1086 viewsonehunglow

Please sell us and do it soon

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

He could at least pretend to care on 20:21 - Dec 21 with 1035 viewsReslovenSwan1

It no embarrassment at all. The man is a nobody. I own shares in BP and Lloyds bank amongst others so I am an owner of them. Do not blame me for the 2009 banking crisis.

Swansea fans own 21% in the Trust. The fans put in pennies as a little hobby. It was supposed to be for a lower league structure like Exeter City. Their members put in £25 per anuum and help keep the club going, giving them an 'nice' glow of satisfaction an feeling of inclusion and achievement. That is what is designed to do. Swansea fans put in £5 for I know not what.

Each of the 1000 member can speak like this man if they want to. Each of the 1000 ? Trust members own 0.021% of Swansea city theoretically. They however cannot profit from the club only the London lawyers brought in by the Board of the Trust can do this with the blessing of the members. They must pay in £5 a season to maintain this holding.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 21:03]

Wise sage since Toshack era

He could at least pretend to care on 20:28 - Dec 21 with 1032 viewsChief

He could at least pretend to care on 20:21 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

It no embarrassment at all. The man is a nobody. I own shares in BP and Lloyds bank amongst others so I am an owner of them. Do not blame me for the 2009 banking crisis.

Swansea fans own 21% in the Trust. The fans put in pennies as a little hobby. It was supposed to be for a lower league structure like Exeter City. Their members put in £25 per anuum and help keep the club going, giving them an 'nice' glow of satisfaction an feeling of inclusion and achievement. That is what is designed to do. Swansea fans put in £5 for I know not what.

Each of the 1000 member can speak like this man if they want to. Each of the 1000 ? Trust members own 0.021% of Swansea city theoretically. They however cannot profit from the club only the London lawyers brought in by the Board of the Trust can do this with the blessing of the members. They must pay in £5 a season to maintain this holding.

Do you publically come out and talk about Lloyds like this bloke has about us then?

Of course he's an embarrassment. The other shareholders would agree if they saw it.

Why would any trust members want to talk like this bloke? I know you can't help but keep your agenda on the trust in the limelight but don't derail yet another thread.

He could at least pretend to care on 20:45 - Dec 21 with 1009 viewsReslovenSwan1

He could at least pretend to care on 20:28 - Dec 21 by Chief

Do you publically come out and talk about Lloyds like this bloke has about us then?

Of course he's an embarrassment. The other shareholders would agree if they saw it.

Why would any trust members want to talk like this bloke? I know you can't help but keep your agenda on the trust in the limelight but don't derail yet another thread.

The guy owns one millionth of Swansea city according to his own dubious figures. He some how invested £100 in 2016 by some pooled investment vehicle if he is telling the truth.

Trust members each own 1 in 5000 part each 200 time more each.

He could at least pretend to care on 20:49 - Dec 21 with 1005 viewsChief

He could at least pretend to care on 20:45 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

The guy owns one millionth of Swansea city according to his own dubious figures. He some how invested £100 in 2016 by some pooled investment vehicle if he is telling the truth.

Trust members each own 1 in 5000 part each 200 time more each.

And?

Login to get fewer ads

He could at least pretend to care on 20:57 - Dec 21 with 999 viewsReslovenSwan1

He could at least pretend to care on 18:09 - Dec 21 by BenJ94

I do not understand your maths. Is this 00000.1 is not a number. 0.0001% is a number and represents in 1 in 1,000,000 share in the club. I would guess he invested about £100 back in 2016 into a pooled investment.

Trust members each own a lot more more of the club than he does. Assuming 1000 members the Trust own roughly 1 in 5 of the clubs shares. Each member therefore owns 1 in 5000 of the clubs holding or 0.02% of the clubs shares.

He could at least pretend to care on 21:18 - Dec 21 with 967 viewsBoundy

He could at least pretend to care on 20:21 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

my apologies for misleading you , I didn't mean to up your post .I'm surprised you being a massive supporter thought the op was discussing the merits of a no mark yank and the Trust.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

He could at least pretend to care on 21:47 - Dec 21 with 944 viewsReslovenSwan1

He could at least pretend to care on 21:18 - Dec 21 by Boundy

my apologies for misleading you , I didn't mean to up your post .I'm surprised you being a massive supporter thought the op was discussing the merits of a no mark yank and the Trust.

I support Swansea fans and others investing their hard cash in Swansea city as new shares. The US investors are sitting on the losses that HJ and others made in profits. Had the members owned the shares they would have been worth £20,000 each assuming 1000 members. 0.02% of £100m.

He could at least pretend to care on 22:57 - Dec 21 with 886 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He could at least pretend to care on 21:47 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

I support Swansea fans and others investing their hard cash in Swansea city as new shares. The US investors are sitting on the losses that HJ and others made in profits. Had the members owned the shares they would have been worth £20,000 each assuming 1000 members. 0.02% of £100m.

Are you Mr Logic off Viz?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 22:57]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

He could at least pretend to care on 09:21 - Dec 22 with 766 viewsCatullus

He could at least pretend to care on 21:47 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Oh stop now, this isn't about the trust.

Personally it doesn't bother me what this American no mark thinks. It's not an embarrasment in any way to me.
If anything it's a good thing because, if anybody is stil under the illusion that strangers invest in any football club because they care, because they are massive fans suddenly, then this should clear that illusion up.

These people invest hoping to profit and that is all. That or they want to boast they are part owners of a pro sports club but anybody boasting they own 0.0001% of any club would, or at least should be laughed at.
The only owners that really mater are the majority shareholders because they run the show.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024