Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread 15:41 - Dec 24 with 26025 viewsKeithHaynes

Mr Johnson thanks people on all sides for "finding the philosophers stone" to get a deal.

He adds: "This deal above all means certainty, for the aviation industry, the hauliers... the police, the border forces, and all those that keep us safe.

"It means certainty for our scientists who will be able to work together on great collective projects.

"But above all it means certainty for business."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:34 - Dec 26 with 1840 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:49 - Dec 26 by Kilkennyjack

The British government could have helped.
They chose not to.

And that hard line lost them their claim to rule in Ireland.

It relates to Brexit because the lack of awareness by people like yourself is embarressing. Its the Empire knows best (failed) mindset that has driven Brexit. World beating ? And yet totally tucked up by the EU side again. We are celebrating a worse deal than we had.

The UK has lost Gibralter and probly the north of Ireland over Brexit.

Britannia waives the rules, remember that.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 10:50]

Still sadly deluded. Still wanting the British people to be ruled by Brussels but wants Wales to be independent against the wishes of 70% of the welsh people.

It is up to the people of Gibraltar to make whatever alliances they want . It is called democracy.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 11:35]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:18 - Dec 26 with 1811 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:00 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Here’s an uplifting story that makes one proud to be British.

Magnificent work.

https://mobile.twitter.com/quicktake/status/1341845313221517322?s=21

More British people made of the right stuff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-55413449

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 with 1790 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:11 - Dec 26 by onehunglow

It is tripe to YOU.

Cat states what the majority of this country believe,the silent majority who keep schtum for fear of being insulted by the likes of you;the type who are one party state communists.

If the filth that is jeremy corbyn had come up with this deal,I would have lauded him

He made a post without solicitation about remoaners, but we’re not allowed to respond? Sums up how this government can get anything through by appealing to the likes of you, the lowest common denominator.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:43 - Dec 26 with 1763 viewsonehunglow

It s how you respond.itch.
Face it,you ain’t the most respectful poster.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 15:09 - Dec 26 with 1745 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:43 - Dec 26 by onehunglow

It s how you respond.itch.
Face it,you ain’t the most respectful poster.

Well that’s fine coming from the likes of you.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1736 viewsNeath_Jack

Kilk got em on strings again

And those saying we don't know if we got a good deal yet, erm we do, no matter what deal we have now, will be worse than the terms we were already on.

But, we're going to take control of our borders, that'll show em

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:21 - Dec 26 with 1710 viewsGwyn737

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

And those saying we don't know if we got a good deal yet, erm we do, no matter what deal we have now, will be worse than the terms we were already on.

This is massively broad brush but it seems a lot of the stuff we couldn’t do before because of EU law we can do now.

It’s just if we do it, we’ll either be hit with sanctions or end up in some massively time heavy arbitration process.
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 1706 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:21 - Dec 26 by Gwyn737

This is massively broad brush but it seems a lot of the stuff we couldn’t do before because of EU law we can do now.

It’s just if we do it, we’ll either be hit with sanctions or end up in some massively time heavy arbitration process.

Stan speaks ...

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 1704 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

100 per cent 😎👏☘️

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 1699 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:24 - Dec 26 by Kilkennyjack

Stan speaks ...

Who gives a toss what a woman beater ex footballer thinks.

PS resident fool obviously
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 1659 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

What do you think about the lack of statesmanship displayed by your Mr Johnson ?

This Brexit deal has been amateur hour UK vs a very professional EU side.
The agreement reflects this.

Maybe we needed experts after all ? Who knew ?
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 19:44]

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:05 - Dec 26 with 1649 viewsHighjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

It’s an improvement on Janice grieve I suppose...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:08 - Dec 26 with 1647 viewsCatullus

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:03 - Dec 24 by Kilkennyjack

I suspect i will still be playing an active role in the indy wales debate, for far longer than you will be keeping on fighting the battles of 1973 all over again.

The young people are tired of your old version of wales, that lives on its knees, and they want a modern democratic vibrant wales. Like Ireland and soon Scotland.

I can imagine how difficult this is for you when your view is so totally out of touch, and frankly quite hopeless.

Telling people who are not like you ‘to emigrate’ sums you up.
I feel sorry for you, so Merry Christmas - bootlicker or not ....🎄

Hang on, I'm sure you've told people to emigrate in the past? Might be wrong.

When you talk about democracy you again mean what YOU YOURSELF want. Most of the Welsh electorate wants to stay in the union. More of the Welsh electorate wants to
scrap the Senedd than go indy.
There is no older version of Wales than one that is not "run by England" as you seem to like to put it.
Now then, for a modern, democratic version of Wales, the people voted to be out of the EU within an independent, sovereign United Kingdom.
You'd overturn that vote if you could though. It's a young persons thing, they think they know better. Kilk, wait til you pass 50, I'm certain your views will have changed, most peoples do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:38 - Dec 26 with 1634 viewsCatullus

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:06 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

What a load of old tripe. Why should anyone let it go? Because you said so?

You won, get over it. No reason for those that can see we’re now in a far worse position than we were to go quiet just because you don’t want to be reminded of what you’ve done, that’s just democracy. ......and nothing to do with xenophobia - yeah right.

Hereyou go again. Get over it, how many times have you said that? Yet it's not myself that needs to get over it, it's you.

It's you that can't or won't let go of the EU. We're out, we have left, the deal is done. It was democracy and you can't stand it or anyone who thinks differently to you.

It's most definitely not xenophobia, not on my part anyway. I obvioulsy can't speak for all leavers. No doubt there are racists and xenophobes in there because they are everywhere.

I don't need to get over it whereas you clearly do. Stop moaning about something you can't change and start working towards something you want otherwise you will just be miserable.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 21:29 - Dec 26 with 1608 viewsmajorraglan

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:33 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Why are people stil determined to find bad stuff and utter nonsesne to say?

We have a deal, we can't say if it's a bad deal because outside of the governments and the EU who knows, we will find out eventually but calling it bad now is just someone determined to castigate Bojo no matter what.
Leaving had nothing to do with xenophobia either.

The deal is done, we still have access, we should be happy, not behaving like a bunch of sour faced, moaning minnies. The people who lost though,the remainers, some of them just can't let go.

Good post.

We are out, whether it’s a good deal or a bad deal we won’t know until all the detail is out there and we see what impact it has on our economy over the next few tyrants. One thing is for certain, we cant just sit back hope things happen, we have to go out and make Brexit work our and our children’s future prosperity. We need the Government to put the countries economic interests first and support British industry first and foremost, Blue passports printed in France or Poland should be a no no, they should be made in the UK, the fishing quota monitoring contract that went to a French company should have been awarded to a British Company too.

We may lose some of our migrant workers, if there is a skills and labour shortage then the unemployed must be offered the training and given the skills to do these jobs, no one should be better off on the dole than they would be working.

I really hope Boris has pulled the cat out of the bag, we’ll know more next week.
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:13 - Dec 27 with 1538 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 21:29 - Dec 26 by majorraglan

Good post.

We are out, whether it’s a good deal or a bad deal we won’t know until all the detail is out there and we see what impact it has on our economy over the next few tyrants. One thing is for certain, we cant just sit back hope things happen, we have to go out and make Brexit work our and our children’s future prosperity. We need the Government to put the countries economic interests first and support British industry first and foremost, Blue passports printed in France or Poland should be a no no, they should be made in the UK, the fishing quota monitoring contract that went to a French company should have been awarded to a British Company too.

We may lose some of our migrant workers, if there is a skills and labour shortage then the unemployed must be offered the training and given the skills to do these jobs, no one should be better off on the dole than they would be working.

I really hope Boris has pulled the cat out of the bag, we’ll know more next week.

Frankly,it's uplifting to read this kind of post although we are reported a being right wing racist fookers.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:40 - Dec 27 with 1529 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:38 - Dec 26 by Catullus

Hereyou go again. Get over it, how many times have you said that? Yet it's not myself that needs to get over it, it's you.

It's you that can't or won't let go of the EU. We're out, we have left, the deal is done. It was democracy and you can't stand it or anyone who thinks differently to you.

It's most definitely not xenophobia, not on my part anyway. I obvioulsy can't speak for all leavers. No doubt there are racists and xenophobes in there because they are everywhere.

I don't need to get over it whereas you clearly do. Stop moaning about something you can't change and start working towards something you want otherwise you will just be miserable.

I didn’t pipe up until you and your lot started going on about remoaners again, and you will continue to do so every time something goes wrong so that you don’t have to take responsibility for where your little Englander complex landed us.

What do you expect us to do? You expect us to thank you for imposing sanctions on us, hurting our economy? Stealing from our young people? Yeah, thanks. Enjoy you blue passport.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:42 - Dec 27 with 1532 viewsonehunglow

I expect you to show some respect for your fellow man who holds a different view.

Seeing you Raynor and Winston in tandem,have you been sent over from HQ to cause friction becasue if you have you're wasting your time.Stick to the other side .

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:06 - Dec 27 with 1519 viewsNeath_Jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:42 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

I expect you to show some respect for your fellow man who holds a different view.

Seeing you Raynor and Winston in tandem,have you been sent over from HQ to cause friction becasue if you have you're wasting your time.Stick to the other side .

You have no idea what respecting your fellow man means.

Biggest hypocrite to ever darken these boards.

Always the victim, never the perpetrator.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:11 - Dec 27 with 1513 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:42 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

Not really worthy of a response. Don’t know why you keep going on about showing respect either, this board is full of people blaming people who lost the vote for all the problems their win brought. Earn some respect, it’s not a right.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:15 - Dec 27 with 1514 viewsonehunglow

Back in your box Butt.

I aint stepping into that sewer again.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:17 - Dec 27 with 1512 viewsonehunglow

Anyway,back on topic.

Brexit seems to have led to some bitter exchanges ,does it not.

Frankly, I though after the vote we had voted for for the cliffedge . Without a deal, we would have fallen over.Now ,it might not be a bad and that's good. Innit

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:11 - Dec 27 with 1504 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:06 - Dec 27 by Neath_Jack

You have no idea what respecting your fellow man means.

Biggest hypocrite to ever darken these boards.

Always the victim, never the perpetrator.

Fantastic post. Keeps mentioning respect, really makes me laugh, some of us have very long memories. A bit of regret about past actions would go a long way but I won't hold my breath.
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:30 - Dec 27 with 1485 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:15 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

Back in your box Butt.

I aint stepping into that sewer again.

I’m sure what you mean there, even though you keep implying it we have no history. The sewer is in your head old man. I’d be much happier not putting up with your filth but we can’t have it all ways. Happy new year.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:54 - Dec 27 with 1474 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:11 - Dec 27 by Treforys_Jack

Fantastic post. Keeps mentioning respect, really makes me laugh, some of us have very long memories. A bit of regret about past actions would go a long way but I won't hold my breath.

This an even greater one.

Stick to topic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024