Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread 15:41 - Dec 24 with 26014 viewsKeithHaynes

Mr Johnson thanks people on all sides for "finding the philosophers stone" to get a deal.

He adds: "This deal above all means certainty, for the aviation industry, the hauliers... the police, the border forces, and all those that keep us safe.

"It means certainty for our scientists who will be able to work together on great collective projects.

"But above all it means certainty for business."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 13:01 - Dec 27 with 1813 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:11 - Dec 27 by Treforys_Jack

Fantastic post. Keeps mentioning respect, really makes me laugh, some of us have very long memories. A bit of regret about past actions would go a long way but I won't hold my breath.

Problem you and your chum have is you are prone to selective outrage. Some horrendous posts have been made by your heroes but you ignore them because he is your chum.That makes you a hypocrite on a grand scale but you're not alone.

You also cannot read. The respect was pertaining to Catulus who is a class act and one who can exchange views in a manner you would never ever understand.

Got that?

Good,now off you pop and have Paul apologise to Cat.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:52 - Dec 27 with 1770 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:08 - Dec 26 by Catullus

Hang on, I'm sure you've told people to emigrate in the past? Might be wrong.

When you talk about democracy you again mean what YOU YOURSELF want. Most of the Welsh electorate wants to stay in the union. More of the Welsh electorate wants to
scrap the Senedd than go indy.
There is no older version of Wales than one that is not "run by England" as you seem to like to put it.
Now then, for a modern, democratic version of Wales, the people voted to be out of the EU within an independent, sovereign United Kingdom.
You'd overturn that vote if you could though. It's a young persons thing, they think they know better. Kilk, wait til you pass 50, I'm certain your views will have changed, most peoples do.

Yes you are wrong. Again.

Beware of the Risen People

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 15:58 - Dec 27 with 1740 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 13:01 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

Problem you and your chum have is you are prone to selective outrage. Some horrendous posts have been made by your heroes but you ignore them because he is your chum.That makes you a hypocrite on a grand scale but you're not alone.

You also cannot read. The respect was pertaining to Catulus who is a class act and one who can exchange views in a manner you would never ever understand.

Got that?

Any regret about past misdemeanours and behaviours ?
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:21 - Dec 27 with 1725 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 13:01 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

Got that?

Let's break this down , who is my chum, who is my hero whose horrendous remarks and posts I have ignored, and who is Paul I'm meant to ask to apologise to catullus.
Your post as usual makes little or no sense.
I cannot and will not be lectured on behaviour and moral standards by someone like yourself. As I said previously, a little regret would go a long way.
I'll leave it at that out of respect for the new site owner, but stop trying to take the moral high ground it really doesn't suit you.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 16:25]
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:29 - Dec 27 with 1728 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:21 - Dec 27 by Treforys_Jack

Let's break this down , who is my chum, who is my hero whose horrendous remarks and posts I have ignored, and who is Paul I'm meant to ask to apologise to catullus.
Your post as usual makes little or no sense.
I cannot and will not be lectured on behaviour and moral standards by someone like yourself. As I said previously, a little regret would go a long way.
I'll leave it at that out of respect for the new site owner, but stop trying to take the moral high ground it really doesn't suit you.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 16:25]

I ll break this down even more for you.

Respect for an opinion is not exactly par for the course is it.

On this site,most keep to the topic but you and your chums have popped over possibly on a mission to cause friction on this site. Have you read the comments made vis a vis this site and its adherents?

Keep it tidy or don't post.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:36 - Dec 27 with 1716 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:29 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

I ll break this down even more for you.

Respect for an opinion is not exactly par for the course is it.

On this site,most keep to the topic but you and your chums have popped over possibly on a mission to cause friction on this site. Have you read the comments made vis a vis this site and its adherents?

Keep it tidy or don't post.

Not on the other site. There you go again on about respect, I respect all opinions, even yours. Any regrets about past behaviours to your fellow man ?
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:31 - Dec 27 with 1667 viewsCatullus

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:40 - Dec 27 by ItchySphincter

I didn’t pipe up until you and your lot started going on about remoaners again, and you will continue to do so every time something goes wrong so that you don’t have to take responsibility for where your little Englander complex landed us.

What do you expect us to do? You expect us to thank you for imposing sanctions on us, hurting our economy? Stealing from our young people? Yeah, thanks. Enjoy you blue passport.

Little Englander complex? What a pile of nonsense. I want the Uk to trade globally as a soveriegn independent state, not to hand over control of rules to a supranational organisation.
I didn't call anyone a moaning minnie because something had gone wrong, it's just the ooposite, something went right but instead of being ahappy there's a deal the remain lobby went overboard with the negativity.
You are another one who believes democracy is only what you want eh? Stealing from young people you say, I have a 12 year old son and I want the best for him, I hope leaving the EU will turn out to be the best thing for his future. I can't guarantee I'm right just like you can't guarantee I'm wrong.
You think leaving means imposing sanctions on us all, staying in the EU imposes sanctions too, you have to follow their rules, do as they say. Many of us preferred not to be in that club so we exercised our democratic right to vote to leave.

Today Tesco are saying any rise in food prices will probably be so small we won't notice. The deal has us staying aligned with EU workers rights so nothing wrong there. The only people really not happy are the fisheries who begrudge Bojo's concessions to get a deal over the line.
All you remainers were crying out for a deal, no deal was suicide you said. We get a deal and still you're not happy.
Keep on moaning if you like but I'm no longer paying attention, I'm moving on, moving forward with hope and optimism.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:36 - Dec 27 with 1665 viewsFlashberryjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:31 - Dec 27 by Catullus

Little Englander complex? What a pile of nonsense. I want the Uk to trade globally as a soveriegn independent state, not to hand over control of rules to a supranational organisation.
I didn't call anyone a moaning minnie because something had gone wrong, it's just the ooposite, something went right but instead of being ahappy there's a deal the remain lobby went overboard with the negativity.
You are another one who believes democracy is only what you want eh? Stealing from young people you say, I have a 12 year old son and I want the best for him, I hope leaving the EU will turn out to be the best thing for his future. I can't guarantee I'm right just like you can't guarantee I'm wrong.
You think leaving means imposing sanctions on us all, staying in the EU imposes sanctions too, you have to follow their rules, do as they say. Many of us preferred not to be in that club so we exercised our democratic right to vote to leave.

Today Tesco are saying any rise in food prices will probably be so small we won't notice. The deal has us staying aligned with EU workers rights so nothing wrong there. The only people really not happy are the fisheries who begrudge Bojo's concessions to get a deal over the line.
All you remainers were crying out for a deal, no deal was suicide you said. We get a deal and still you're not happy.
Keep on moaning if you like but I'm no longer paying attention, I'm moving on, moving forward with hope and optimism.

Well said my friend

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 21:09 - Dec 27 with 1634 viewsWingstandwood

A bit off subject here with some worthy praise from THE supreme operator and darn good fund-manager come Buffetology disciple Keith Ashworth Lord. He seems to have every confidence , thinking the U.K has a bright future.

"The UK is a great place to do business, we’ve got the entrepreneurial skills, we’ve got the time zone, we’ve got the international language of business, we’ve got the accounting standards, we’ve got the legal standards, I mean there’s so much going for this country to make it a great place to invest, but if you read the papers you would never think that, it’s just doom, gloom and despondency, what a wonderful time to be starting a small companies investment trust."

Argus!

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 08:27 - Dec 28 with 1529 viewstrampie

The people of the UK have been betrayed, Leave means Leave, Brexit means Brexit, Leave with a deal was not on the ballot paper.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:14 - Dec 28 with 1498 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 08:27 - Dec 28 by trampie

The people of the UK have been betrayed, Leave means Leave, Brexit means Brexit, Leave with a deal was not on the ballot paper.

We have left and clearly are now free to do trade deals around the world.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:42 - Dec 28 with 1487 viewstrampie

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:14 - Dec 28 by felixstowe_jack

We have left and clearly are now free to do trade deals around the world.

It is a betrayal of what people voted for, out should mean out.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:29 - Dec 28 with 1462 viewsonehunglow

Great post Cat.
Itchy was on a scouting mission yesterday along with the boys but I tried to head him off at the pass.
What you missed though were contributions form those who know it all about football -and indeed everything else. I learned a lot.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:32 - Dec 28 with 1461 viewsonehunglow

I voted leave but Im hoping the deal will avoid the diaster it would have been without.
My opinion ,of course,and none of us knows what lies ahead.

It would be an idea to unite.

Laughable idea,I know.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:44 - Dec 28 with 1448 viewstrampie

Mrs May when being Prime Minister of the United Kingdom said " No deal is better than a bad deal".

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:46 - Dec 28 with 1445 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:44 - Dec 28 by trampie

Mrs May when being Prime Minister of the United Kingdom said " No deal is better than a bad deal".

It will be interesting to see how she votes on the Boris deal.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:51 - Dec 28 with 1439 viewstrampie

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:46 - Dec 28 by Joe_bradshaw

It will be interesting to see how she votes on the Boris deal.

With her party would be my guess.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:00 - Dec 28 with 1430 viewsItchySphincter

I didn’t say anything before you decided to make a post about complaining. Weird logic you have there. Anyway, thanks for getting us a deal that’s nearly as good as what we already had. Cheers.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:03 - Dec 28 with 1427 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:29 - Dec 28 by onehunglow

Great post Cat.
Itchy was on a scouting mission yesterday along with the boys but I tried to head him off at the pass.
What you missed though were contributions form those who know it all about football -and indeed everything else. I learned a lot.

You are a puerile fantasist. Have a listen to yourself man. Just to think that you were ever charged with upholding law in this country makes me shudder.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:06 - Dec 28 with 1429 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:51 - Dec 28 by trampie

Everyone should vote for this deal as by not doing so,we are creating an even more uncertain world.

Covid is with us forever IMO and by surely we have enough to contend with.

I note some labour refusing to vote for it ,which is not surprising really as they never ever wanted to be part of the EU from the beginning.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:13 - Dec 28 with 1418 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:51 - Dec 28 by trampie

Well if she thinks it’s a good deal then fine but as her deal was scuppered by her own party she may think it’s a bad deal and vote against. Not that it will make any difference of course. With Labour voting for the deal the ERG or any Tory remainers can do what they like. They are irrelevant.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:17 - Dec 28 with 1416 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:13 - Dec 28 by Joe_bradshaw

Well if she thinks it’s a good deal then fine but as her deal was scuppered by her own party she may think it’s a bad deal and vote against. Not that it will make any difference of course. With Labour voting for the deal the ERG or any Tory remainers can do what they like. They are irrelevant.

JB
What this subject how is just how disunited this country is.

Nothing will change until we all get to grips with that.

One thing for sure,no political party can be trusted,not in this country anyway.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:14 - Dec 28 with 1388 viewsfelixstowe_jack

All 27 EU ambassadors have voted to accept the deal, which means no country has vetoed it. Next step is for the EU parliament to vote on it in the new year, which of course is a formality.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:34 - Dec 28 with 1379 viewsonehunglow

It would have been impossible IMO to have drawned up a bill to 100% atify both leaves and brexiteers EU and UK governments.
We are going to have to run with this and make the best of it all.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 13:24 - Dec 28 with 1357 viewstrampie

Conservative party in 2016, no deal is better than a bad deal.
Conservative party in 2020, a bad deal is better than no deal.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024