Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread 15:41 - Dec 24 with 26022 viewsKeithHaynes

Mr Johnson thanks people on all sides for "finding the philosophers stone" to get a deal.

He adds: "This deal above all means certainty, for the aviation industry, the hauliers... the police, the border forces, and all those that keep us safe.

"It means certainty for our scientists who will be able to work together on great collective projects.

"But above all it means certainty for business."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:16 - Dec 30 with 2002 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:39 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

That is why Wales voted to leave the EU. They prefer to be part of the democratic UK rather than the undemocratic EU. The people of Wales have spoken.

Not sure about that .

Not sure exactly what makes us tick but it aint pretty.

One thing for sure,Wales needed EU more than any other region and it sh@t on it which i madder than mad.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:24 - Dec 30 with 1986 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:16 - Dec 30 by onehunglow

Not sure about that .

Not sure exactly what makes us tick but it aint pretty.

One thing for sure,Wales needed EU more than any other region and it sh@t on it which i madder than mad.

Entirely agree Perch.

Except Wales is not a region.

Beware of the Risen People

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:37 - Dec 30 with 1987 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:24 - Dec 30 by Kilkennyjack

Entirely agree Perch.

It was considered a region by the EU . That is why it got money from the EU Regional fund. The money of course being paid by UK taxpayers to the EU and then some of being returned to parts of the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:39 - Dec 30 with 1985 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:24 - Dec 30 by Kilkennyjack

Entirely agree Perch.

Well it is.

I view Wales England Scotland and NI as regions of the United Kingdom.

I actually ,even now,detest the word "england" being used when it is the UK that is refered .

Worst example by John Lennon...
"The English army had just won the war".
I remember hearing that back in 1967 and freaking out.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:52 - Dec 30 with 1925 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:39 - Dec 30 by onehunglow

Well it is.

I view Wales England Scotland and NI as regions of the United Kingdom.

I actually ,even now,detest the word "england" being used when it is the UK that is refered .

Worst example by John Lennon...
"The English army had just won the war".
I remember hearing that back in 1967 and freaking out.

No - wales is a nation.

The BBC use the term ‘regions and nations’ of the united kingdom.
But hopefully not for too much longer.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 13:20 - Dec 30 with 1916 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:37 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

It was considered a region by the EU . That is why it got money from the EU Regional fund. The money of course being paid by UK taxpayers to the EU and then some of being returned to parts of the UK.

The UK is the most unequal place in Europe.
And guess which end Wales is at...?

This is from the BBC ....

‘Parliament's Welsh Affairs Committee said the absence of detailed plans to replace £375m a year in European funding showed a "lack of priority".

The UK government said details of the programme "are being developed".

Currently, Wales and other nations in the European Union receive EU Structural Funds to support economic development - such as infrastructure, businesses and skills - with poorer regions receiving greater investment.

With higher levels of economic deprivation, Wales received five times more in funding per person than England between 2014 and 2020 .

This funding is coming to an end as the UK has now left the EU and the Brexit transition period finishes on 31 December‘

Please note ; ‘Wales and other nations in the European Union’ .. Wales has its own regions of course .....

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:12 - Dec 30 with 1912 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 13:20 - Dec 30 by Kilkennyjack

The UK is the most unequal place in Europe.
And guess which end Wales is at...?

This is from the BBC ....

‘Parliament's Welsh Affairs Committee said the absence of detailed plans to replace £375m a year in European funding showed a "lack of priority".

The UK government said details of the programme "are being developed".

Currently, Wales and other nations in the European Union receive EU Structural Funds to support economic development - such as infrastructure, businesses and skills - with poorer regions receiving greater investment.

With higher levels of economic deprivation, Wales received five times more in funding per person than England between 2014 and 2020 .

This funding is coming to an end as the UK has now left the EU and the Brexit transition period finishes on 31 December‘

Please note ; ‘Wales and other nations in the European Union’ .. Wales has its own regions of course .....

Thought you said Wales was a country not a region on your out of date map.
Still spreading your lies bigotry etc. Accept the future stop looking back .
Happy new year.

Why does your map not show the rest of the EU countries like spain Italy Portugal plus all the other poor region of the EU,?

Are you just trying to compare Wales to just the rich areas of Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and Luxembourg.?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 14:19]

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:48 - Dec 30 with 1898 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit bill approved in the commons huge majority 521 for 79 against. Mostly the SNP voted against plus a few others with about 60 abstentions. Democracy in work.

Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:09 - Dec 30 with 1883 viewsHighjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:48 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

Brexit bill approved in the commons huge majority 521 for 79 against. Mostly the SNP voted against plus a few others with about 60 abstentions. Democracy in work.

SNP voting for a no deal brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:14 - Dec 30 with 1853 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s still a bit cloudy here regards Gibraltar, spanish are saying they voted to remain so therefore they should do so under Spanish control. Gibraltar govt is not happy.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:54 - Dec 30 with 1835 viewswaynekerr55

This is the end of the beginning. Interesting times ahead. Hopefully grown up, collaborative politics can start now

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 23:46 - Dec 30 with 1774 viewsNotLoyal

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:54 - Dec 30 by waynekerr55

This is the end of the beginning. Interesting times ahead. Hopefully grown up, collaborative politics can start now

Don’t we need grown ups for that ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 04:44 - Dec 31 with 1753 viewsGlyn1

Fine by me, just so long as the Brexiteers take ownership and man up for the sh*t that is about to come down the road. But of course they will because they can hardly blame anyone else. They own this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 08:15 - Dec 31 with 1724 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 04:44 - Dec 31 by Glyn1

Fine by me, just so long as the Brexiteers take ownership and man up for the sh*t that is about to come down the road. But of course they will because they can hardly blame anyone else. They own this.

Good to see Starmer's speech saying that the UK has a bright and prosperous future. At last a labour leader who believes in the UK.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:07 - Dec 31 with 1705 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:54 - Dec 30 by waynekerr55

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:24 - Dec 31 with 1693 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:52 - Dec 30 by Kilkennyjack

No - wales is a nation.

The BBC use the term ‘regions and nations’ of the united kingdom.
But hopefully not for too much longer.

Not too much longer? 😂😂😂😂

You & your cronies are frightened to have the independence vote as you know what the outcome will be.

Remove the regional assembly from Cardiff should also be voted on by the Welsh public as well.
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:22 - Dec 31 with 1670 viewswaynekerr55

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:07 - Dec 31 by onehunglow

AnskyBIS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:08 - Dec 31 with 1649 viewsBoundy

Specifically just exactly do you want from the voters who voted to leave ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:49 - Dec 31 with 1642 viewsFlashberryjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:24 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

Not too much longer? 😂😂😂😂

You & your cronies are frightened to have the independence vote as you know what the outcome will be.

Remove the regional assembly from Cardiff should also be voted on by the Welsh public as well.

Of course their scared, that's why they want 16/17 year old kids to vote.

Why the f*ck do we need idiots in westminster and the house of Lords, and another tier of idiots in Cardiff, why not pay for one bunch of idiots, and get shot of the rest.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:59 - Dec 31 with 1640 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:22 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

AnskyBIS

REspecT

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:09 - Dec 31 with 1631 viewsHumpty

And if the worst predictions come true you just know they won't take ownership of anything.

It'll be Europe's fault, remainers fault, Labour's fault, Covid's fault.

Absolutely anyone's fault apart from the people who made it happen.
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:52 - Dec 31 with 1616 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:09 - Dec 31 by Humpty

And if the worst predictions come true you just know they won't take ownership of anything.

We agree Hump. How good is that.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:41 - Jan 1 with 1528 viewspikeypaul

Made what happen ?

Or are you just guessing and trying to still spread project fear?
Why do Remoaners always state their predictions for the future as facts, especially when so many of their past guesses have proven to be totally wrong.,
It's time you grew up, stopped crying and accepted the British people wanted and now are OUT of the EU.

Admit it you want the UK not to prosper don't you,? Your just s bitter loser happy to cut your nose off to spite your face and I really feel sorry for you,I really do.

Anyway apart from COVID last year was a great one for me personally and let's all hope for another great one this year now we have put the EU and the loser Remoaners back in their box.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 12:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:39 - Jan 1 with 1488 viewsCatullus

And what if end up beig better off? I guess we'll juts have to own that too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:49 - Jan 1 with 1453 viewsItchySphincter

That’s exactly how I feel. Let them have their Brexit, I didn’t want it and can accept the EU needs reform but I’ve also accepted it since the result of the referendum. I don’t see why I should have to accept the blaming of remoaners for the problems that they’ve caused and cries of democracy every five minutes when that’s the last thing they’re interested in. I feel strongly about the way they’ve weakened us as a country and the opportunities they’ve taken away from my children so why should I shut up when they start their nonsense just because they don’t like being reminded of what they’ve done. They know deep down but can never admit it as the truth is ugly.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024