Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread 15:41 - Dec 24 with 26019 viewsKeithHaynes

Mr Johnson thanks people on all sides for "finding the philosophers stone" to get a deal.

He adds: "This deal above all means certainty, for the aviation industry, the hauliers... the police, the border forces, and all those that keep us safe.

"It means certainty for our scientists who will be able to work together on great collective projects.

"But above all it means certainty for business."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:11 - Jan 8 with 1209 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:13 - Jan 8 by Boundy

One line responses from Twm Sion Cati do not constitute a reasoned nor balanced argument , fact . Any way will they change the lottery name to UK lottery instead of the Euro millions ,something else foisted upon us without consent

Could you point those out please from Twm?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:37 - Jan 8 with 1141 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 12:20 - Jan 6 by BarrySwan

The yawn is in response to the same old moaning and whining over and over and over again.

Just get on with your life just like the rest of us will, by all means express a desire to rejoin the EU if you wish, campaign to do so if you wish but spare us the same old hackneyed cliches and whining about children's futures being destroyed etc etc etc over and over again.

Theres the best part of 200 countries worldwide that aren't in the EU

Get over it.

Perch is right though Barry.

You cant pretend Brexit is not a self inflicted disaster based on lies.

As the EU people say .... ‘the UK gained nothing, but they lost a continent’.

Btw Thatcher and Churchill would agree with Perch.
You have Trump and Rees-Mogg standing alongside you. Thats probably a big clue.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 18:38]

Beware of the Risen People

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:42 - Jan 8 with 1137 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:37 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Churchill and Thatcher would agree that Britain should be an independent country neither were keen to be ruled by Germany as history shows.

A lot of Europeans think Britain got a good and fair deal.
Even the Irish press believe that Europe sold out the irish fishing industry just so they puld good get a deal for the German manufacturers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:51 - Jan 8 with 1130 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:42 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

Churchill and Thatcher would agree that Britain should be an independent country neither were keen to be ruled by Germany as history shows.

Even the Irish press believe that Europe sold out the irish fishing industry just so they puld good get a deal for the German manufacturers.

Not sure about Thatcher mind Felix ?
I guess you know best mate ...

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:54 - Jan 8 with 1126 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:42 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure about Churchill mind Felix ?
I guess you know best mate.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:55 - Jan 8 with 1125 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:51 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Not sure about Thatcher mind Felix ?
I guess you know best mate ...

Yes she got a huge rebate from the common market, and often used her handbag to the common market leaders.
I think most people know better than you.

As you know in 1975 it was still the common market . A trading only block. The EU was not created until1993 under the treaty of maastricht which our politicians promised us a referendum. The signed without offering the British voters one.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 19:03]

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:57 - Jan 8 with 1099 viewsonehunglow

In 75 we were even more parochial and suspicious of johnny foreigners.

We took Heinz baked beans ,marmite and Sunblest bread on holidays to Spain FFS

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:06 - Jan 8 with 1093 viewsFlashberryjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:57 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

In 75 we were even more parochial and suspicious of johnny foreigners.

We took Heinz baked beans ,marmite and Sunblest bread on holidays to Spain FFS

Did you really ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:18 - Jan 8 with 1082 viewsHighjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:37 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

How on Earth have we lost a continent?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:28 - Jan 8 with 1079 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:18 - Jan 8 by Highjack

I guess they are suggesting that the UK has just handed Europe to the Germans and French.
The UK influence will be lost.

Perhaps you dont think the UK had anything positive to offer ?
On reflection i think you might be right.
I mean who would Farage, Johnson, and the evil Mogg.

At least Brexit has delivered a united Ireland, eh ?
Thats something i guess.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:30 - Jan 8 with 1079 viewsFlashberryjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:18 - Jan 8 by Highjack

Easy mun, since brexit we're now part of Asia, fact.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 21:28 - Jan 8 with 1057 viewsHighjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:28 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

I guess they are suggesting that the UK has just handed Europe to the Germans and French.

Thats something i guess.

Almost half of the countries that make up the continent of Europe are not members of the European Union. Removing ourselves from this organisation does not make us any less part of Europe. You’d have to be really thick to believe that it does.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 22:02 - Jan 8 with 1044 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 21:28 - Jan 8 by Highjack

Almost half of the countries that make up the continent of Europe are not members of the European Union. Removing ourselves from this organisation does not make us any less part of Europe. You’d have to be really thick to believe that it does.

😂

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 22:52 - Jan 8 with 1027 viewsHighjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 22:02 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

😂

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 23:09 - Jan 8 with 1028 viewsBoundy

https://pbs.twimg.com/ad_img/1347255054584184835/0wQcnmja?format=jpg&name=90

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:43 - Jan 9 with 976 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:06 - Jan 8 by Flashberryjack

Did you really ?

Come on,a little levity.FFS.

Sunblet bread was horrible,Marmite still is and Heinz BB simply too common.

And we Brits DID.And you know that

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:34 - Jan 9 with 970 viewsBoundy

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:43 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

We also brought back small stuffed donkeys, oversized sombreros and naughty playing cards.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:41 - Jan 9 with 969 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:34 - Jan 9 by Boundy

We also brought back small stuffed donkeys, oversized sombreros and naughty playing cards.

lol and those photos of a red carnation and one of those long containers of wine

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:55 - Jan 9 with 951 viewsCatullus

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:43 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

Heinz baked beans too common?

Richie mun, when did you get to be such a snob

Sowe lost a continent eh, how very careless. What will we lose next, The Isle of Man, Anglesey?

Now the great EU...it's making a mess of vaccinations, so much so it makes Drakeford and gething look Ok and Bojo positively good!

https://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/the-planning-disaster-germany-and-eu

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 15:31 - Jan 9 with 912 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:55 - Jan 9 by Catullus

Heinz baked beans too common?

Richie mun, when did you get to be such a snob

Sowe lost a continent eh, how very careless. What will we lose next, The Isle of Man, Anglesey?

Now the great EU...it's making a mess of vaccinations, so much so it makes Drakeford and gething look Ok and Bojo positively good!

https://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/the-planning-disaster-germany-and-eu

1967. My dad inherited his father s money.

We were never the same.

Sister went to elocution to get rid of her thick common Swansea accent. I got piano And singing lessons .

Wish I was common then,not now though

My ma had fur coats including a Beaver one. I kid you not.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 15:32]

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 15:54 - Jan 9 with 903 viewsHighjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 15:31 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

1967. My dad inherited his father s money.

We were never the same.

Sister went to elocution to get rid of her thick common Swansea accent. I got piano And singing lessons .

Wish I was common then,not now though

My ma had fur coats including a Beaver one. I kid you not.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 15:32]

Who donated the beaver? Didn’t think there was much shaving going on in those days.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:18 - Jan 9 with 902 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 15:54 - Jan 9 by Highjack

Who donated the beaver? Didn’t think there was much shaving going on in those days.

Not bad. ‘‘Twas in the days when ladies at Chapel would be wearing fox fur with the heads intact.
You had to be there ,man.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 21:11 - Jan 9 with 870 viewsCatullus

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:18 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

Not bad. ‘‘Twas in the days when ladies at Chapel would be wearing fox fur with the heads intact.
You had to be there ,man.

I had an aunty who married a bigwig from a bank, she had furs with the heads still on!

Coming from Mumbles I don't have a common Swansea accent. Once, while playing darts at the Ivorites in Forestfach the landlady refused to serve me because I was English! That gave the rest of the team a laugh.

In Bishop Gore me and my mates all got called posh. T'was a curse I tell you

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 22:45 - Jan 9 with 850 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:28 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Thats something i guess.

The UK has a lot to offer the world, just the French and Germans who run the EU don't like to be advised. Ni is still part of the UK and will remain so as long as it is the democratic wish of the people.

I think you are still confusing democratically elected politicians with the truly evil IRA.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 23:49 - Jan 9 with 844 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 22:45 - Jan 9 by felixstowe_jack

The UK has a lot to offer the world, just the French and Germans who run the EU don't like to be advised. Ni is still part of the UK and will remain so as long as it is the democratic wish of the people.

I think you are still confusing democratically elected politicians with the truly evil IRA.

No.

Just looking at the border for the EU being in the Irish Sea.
The north of Ireland is in the EU.
Just like the glorious Republic.

Well done Mr Johnson.
You even said you would never do it.
What a lad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024