Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread 15:41 - Dec 24 with 26016 viewsKeithHaynes

Mr Johnson thanks people on all sides for "finding the philosophers stone" to get a deal.

He adds: "This deal above all means certainty, for the aviation industry, the hauliers... the police, the border forces, and all those that keep us safe.

"It means certainty for our scientists who will be able to work together on great collective projects.

"But above all it means certainty for business."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 16:47 - Dec 24 with 5655 viewspikeypaul

Amazing work by BOJO and all concerned delivering democracy and the will of the British people,despite the efforts of the noisy minority.

Knighthood on its way to him and a few others a certainty for their amazing work.

Sir BOJO

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:18 - Dec 24 with 5649 viewsonehunglow

Pikey.
You're a leaver,Im a remainer but Im over the moon an agreement has been reached and the left should also be pleased as the poorest-the people they purport to represent-would have been the worst affected.

Boris and his negotiators should be praised or at least respected for their efforts. They won't get it from the left and the legions of Boris /posh boy haters.

Finally,I often disagree with what you write but you are a good read and this site needs you-like it does me-to keep it bubbling.

Best wishes to you,whether you are male/female ,straight /gay welsh speaking or monoglot. Hope 2021 is better at least.

Richie

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:22 - Dec 24 with 5614 viewsKilkennyjack

So ....

In order of events ....

Trump lost meaning Johnson had to do a deal
Covid figures rocketing gave France the opportunity to give Johnson a taste of no deal by closing Calais
Johnson has to avoid no deal in a pandemic, and signs a bad deal
Be interesting to see the UKs divorce bill - anyone know ?

Good news - Good Friday Agreement protected with border now in Irish Sea. Unionists will love this.
Also - Gibraltar lost.

The fight to rejoin the EU fully starts today. 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:35 - Dec 24 with 5637 viewsonehunglow

Kill.

I actually agree with that.
I think the EU leave vote was suicide .

People have been swayed by xenophobia and epia images of our once glorious past when we ruled the waves and didnt need Johnny Foreigners .

Though we detest our respective politics,I wish you and yours only good thing.

I am spending this Christmas avoiding TV and playing and singing song for my bubble.God help them.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:13 - Dec 24 with 5613 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:22 - Dec 24 by Kilkennyjack

So ....

In order of events ....

Covid figures rocketing gave France the opportunity to give Johnson a taste of no deal by closing Calais

Good news - Good Friday Agreement protected with border now in Irish Sea. Unionists will love this.
Also - Gibraltar lost.

In order of events

We voted leave

We left

Get over it

Well done Bojo played a blinder.

GSTQ

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:32 - Dec 24 with 5588 viewspikeypaul

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:13 - Dec 24 by pencoedjack

In order of events

We voted leave

We left

Get over it

Well done Bojo played a blinder.

GSTQ

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

100%

You need to put the hate filled loser on ignore ,I did ages ago the forum is so much better not reading his constant racist anti British nonsense. Remoaners try to portray leavers as racist yet the piece of shite is by far the biggest racist on the site.

Anyway happy days
A merry Christmas to all the decent civilised posters and we can all raise a glass to BOJO getting us out with a deal although I wanted no deal.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:33 - Dec 24 with 5582 viewsCatullus

Why are people stil determined to find bad stuff and utter nonsesne to say?

We have a deal, we can't say if it's a bad deal because outside of the governments and the EU who knows, we will find out eventually but calling it bad now is just someone determined to castigate Bojo no matter what.
Leaving had nothing to do with xenophobia either.

The deal is done, we still have access, we should be happy, not behaving like a bunch of sour faced, moaning minnies. The people who lost though,the remainers, some of them just can't let go.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:50 - Dec 24 with 5587 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:32 - Dec 24 by pikeypaul

100%

You need to put the hate filled loser on ignore ,I did ages ago the forum is so much better not reading his constant racist anti British nonsense. Remoaners try to portray leavers as racist yet the piece of shite is by far the biggest racist on the site.

Anyway happy days
A merry Christmas to all the decent civilised posters and we can all raise a glass to BOJO getting us out with a deal although I wanted no deal.

OUT

AFLI

If one day he ever manages to leave the country & needs a passport it will say United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland

He can squeal like a little girl to his Indy pals but that’s a fact & it won’t change for decades.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:38 - Dec 24 with 5535 viewsBoundy

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 17:22 - Dec 24 by Kilkennyjack

So ....

In order of events ....

Also - Gibraltar lost.

To save all the fuss , additional costs and angst , why not simply emigrate . It would probably do you and us a a favour at the same time .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:03 - Dec 24 with 5496 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 19:38 - Dec 24 by Boundy

To save all the fuss , additional costs and angst , why not simply emigrate . It would probably do you and us a a favour at the same time .

I suspect i will still be playing an active role in the indy wales debate, for far longer than you will be keeping on fighting the battles of 1973 all over again.

The young people are tired of your old version of wales, that lives on its knees, and they want a modern democratic vibrant wales. Like Ireland and soon Scotland.

I can imagine how difficult this is for you when your view is so totally out of touch, and frankly quite hopeless.

Telling people who are not like you ‘to emigrate’ sums you up.
I feel sorry for you, so Merry Christmas - bootlicker or not ....🎄

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:23 - Dec 24 with 5512 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:03 - Dec 24 by Kilkennyjack

I suspect i will still be playing an active role in the indy wales debate, for far longer than you will be keeping on fighting the battles of 1973 all over again.

The young people are tired of your old version of wales, that lives on its knees, and they want a modern democratic vibrant wales. Like Ireland and soon Scotland.

I can imagine how difficult this is for you when your view is so totally out of touch, and frankly quite hopeless.

Telling people who are not like you ‘to emigrate’ sums you up.
I feel sorry for you, so Merry Christmas - bootlicker or not ....🎄

I can assure you there are far many posters who’d like you to emigrate.

Got your blue passport yet?

Welsh independence 😂
The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 05:34 - Dec 25 with 5396 viewsraynor94

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 20:23 - Dec 24 by pencoedjack

I can assure you there are far many posters who’d like you to emigrate.

Got your blue passport yet?

Welsh independence 😂

I'm certainly one, far better to have him sponging off the South of Ireland than here.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:39 - Dec 25 with 5289 viewspikeypaul

Strange how so many of them choose to live in the UK 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 rather than in Southern Ireland and then all they bring is their bitter racism whilst we feed them and house them.You would have thought there were armed guards stopping them from returning since they hate the UK so much whilst begging off it.

OUT

AFLI

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:42 - Dec 25 with 5287 viewspikeypaul

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:33 - Dec 24 by Catullus

We have a deal, we can't say if it's a bad deal because outside of the governments and the EU who knows, we will find out eventually but calling it bad now is just someone determined to castigate Bojo no matter what.

The deal is done, we still have access, we should be happy, not behaving like a bunch of sour faced, moaning minnies. The people who lost though,the remainers, some of them just can't let go.

Well said.

I would have preferred WTO but with Liz Truss having already got 57 independent trade deals and more in the pipe line with countries around the world in the last 18 months I am happy with the compromise and the vast majority of the country will be.

The bottom line is we are OUT and with a deal so I’ll enjoy eating my cake this afternoon while the Remoaners make themselves sick on their sour grapes. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 25 Dec 2020 15:00]

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:03 - Dec 25 with 5221 viewspikeypaul

More will follow now Great Britain has paved the way ,that is for sure.

Remoaners now showing everyone what we all knew all along and they have never had Great Britain's interests at heart and all along they were just bitter losers who did not want accept democracy,great now we can all laugh at the losers.🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 25 Dec 2020 18:09]

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:13 - Dec 25 with 5212 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:39 - Dec 25 by pikeypaul

Strange how so many of them choose to live in the UK 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 rather than in Southern Ireland and then all they bring is their bitter racism whilst we feed them and house them.You would have thought there were armed guards stopping them from returning since they hate the UK so much whilst begging off it.

OUT

AFLI

Ireland' biggest export Paul has always been people.the ones who often profess the hatred of the very land and people that brought them away from the vile poverty of Galway and Limerick and Killkenny ,come to that.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:14 - Dec 26 with 5080 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:13 - Dec 25 by onehunglow

Ireland' biggest export Paul has always been people.the ones who often profess the hatred of the very land and people that brought them away from the vile poverty of Galway and Limerick and Killkenny ,come to that.

With due respect Perch .... context is important here ....

When Westminster ran Ireland, 1 million people were starved to death in a genocide. The famine was a political choice.

Another 1 million Irish people fled Ireland from the famine.
Thars why you see Irish names in the UK, America etc.

The fight for Irelands feeedom is hardly a surprise given how Westminster treated the Irish people.

The population on the island of Ireland is still today below pre-famine levels.

Did you get taught this in school Perch ?
Or maybe on the BBC, you know, anniversaries every 25 years etc so we can remember the poor people ?

Your points of reference are incorrect.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:51 - Dec 26 with 5086 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:14 - Dec 26 by Kilkennyjack

With due respect Perch .... context is important here ....

When Westminster ran Ireland, 1 million people were starved to death in a genocide. The famine was a political choice.

Another 1 million Irish people fled Ireland from the famine.
Thars why you see Irish names in the UK, America etc.

The fight for Irelands feeedom is hardly a surprise given how Westminster treated the Irish people.

The population on the island of Ireland is still today below pre-famine levels.

Did you get taught this in school Perch ?
Or maybe on the BBC, you know, anniversaries every 25 years etc so we can remember the poor people ?

Your points of reference are incorrect.

Yes the British government introduced the potato blight to reduce the Irish population of course. Many Irish landowners actually exported food instead of feeding their fellow Irishmen. It is not as if people in the UK did not starve either during the 19th century. But of course it was nothing to do with overpopulation in Ireland.

But carry on living in the past these things happened. Not sure what your post has to do with brexit . Why do so many people who think they are Irish prefer to live in the UK and America. They are free to move back to Ireland any time they want to instead of posting their poison on every thread.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:53 - Dec 26 with 5077 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 14:42 - Dec 25 by pikeypaul

Well said.

I would have preferred WTO but with Liz Truss having already got 57 independent trade deals and more in the pipe line with countries around the world in the last 18 months I am happy with the compromise and the vast majority of the country will be.

The bottom line is we are OUT and with a deal so I’ll enjoy eating my cake this afternoon while the Remoaners make themselves sick on their sour grapes. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 25 Dec 2020 15:00]

Well said the democratic wishes of the people of the UK have been granted.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:45 - Dec 26 with 5053 viewsonehunglow

What the Irish share with the Welsh is sentimentality that strangles the future.

Potato famine resonating in Wales 160 yrs later.

Sweet Baby Jesus and all the angels

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:49 - Dec 26 with 5026 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 09:51 - Dec 26 by felixstowe_jack

Yes the British government introduced the potato blight to reduce the Irish population of course. Many Irish landowners actually exported food instead of feeding their fellow Irishmen. It is not as if people in the UK did not starve either during the 19th century. But of course it was nothing to do with overpopulation in Ireland.

But carry on living in the past these things happened. Not sure what your post has to do with brexit . Why do so many people who think they are Irish prefer to live in the UK and America. They are free to move back to Ireland any time they want to instead of posting their poison on every thread.

The British government could have helped.
They chose not to.

And that hard line lost them their claim to rule in Ireland.

It relates to Brexit because the lack of awareness by people like yourself is embarressing. Its the Empire knows best (failed) mindset that has driven Brexit. World beating ? And yet totally tucked up by the EU side again. We are celebrating a worse deal than we had.

The UK has lost Gibralter and probly the north of Ireland over Brexit.

Britannia waives the rules, remember that.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 10:50]

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:56 - Dec 26 with 5035 viewsjack_lord

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 10:45 - Dec 26 by onehunglow

What the Irish share with the Welsh is sentimentality that strangles the future.

Potato famine resonating in Wales 160 yrs later.

Sweet Baby Jesus and all the angels

I kind of agree with you on that one though it is obviously a much bigger historical picture than that.

I'm glad the deal is done and we have got rid of the uncertainty as business has enough to deal with as it is.

Its not a good deal but it is better than the alternative.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:00 - Dec 26 with 5032 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Here’s an uplifting story that makes one proud to be British.

Magnificent work.

https://mobile.twitter.com/quicktake/status/1341845313221517322?s=21

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:06 - Dec 26 with 4986 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 18:33 - Dec 24 by Catullus

What a load of old tripe. Why should anyone let it go? Because you said so?

You won, get over it. No reason for those that can see we’re now in a far worse position than we were to go quiet just because you don’t want to be reminded of what you’ve done, that’s just democracy. ......and nothing to do with xenophobia - yeah right.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:11 - Dec 26 with 5026 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea Independent BREXIT is done thread on 11:06 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

What a load of old tripe. Why should anyone let it go? Because you said so?

You won, get over it. No reason for those that can see we’re now in a far worse position than we were to go quiet just because you don’t want to be reminded of what you’ve done, that’s just democracy. ......and nothing to do with xenophobia - yeah right.

It is tripe to YOU.

Cat states what the majority of this country believe,the silent majority who keep schtum for fear of being insulted by the likes of you;the type who are one party state communists.

If the filth that is jeremy corbyn had come up with this deal,I would have lauded him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024