Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Years honours list 18:26 - Dec 31 with 582 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No gong of any kind for Mr Nigel "Brexit" Farage.
But Tax avoiding Hamilton gets a Knighthood because he has the best car, as proved by his apprentice.
New Years honours list on 18:46 - Dec 31 with 566 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New Years honours list on 18:55 - Dec 31 with 552 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Farage isn't even an MP, and he's no longer an AM. Just another mouthpiece for the lunatic fringe.
New Years honours list on 22:08 - Dec 31 with 509 viewsDJack

I'm sure that he is happy with his EU pension...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

New Years honours list on 22:14 - Dec 31 with 503 viewsCatullus

How about an alternative honours list with some new "honours"

1, the shut up and go away award.......massive numbers of potential candidates

2, the I completely screwed it up medal, Chris Grayling a big winner here but plenty of other nominations.

3, The I'm only in it for the money award, possibly given en masse to the HOL, HOC, the Senedd and many other political institutions

4 The MBE, Member of the British Eejits club...Piers Corbyn a stand out candidate here.

5 The OBE, obvious bl00dy eejit, Bojo, Hancock, Drakeford.....who's your choice?

6 The shouty sweary celebrity award...Geldof an obvious choice.

7 The agreed with my boss so he wouldn't sack me award....again plenty of politicians to choose from

All nominations to be in by 1st of january 2019 and results will be announced yesterday, or the day before depending on the postal ballots.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024