Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Gillian Richardson 18:39 - Dec 31 with 7677 viewspencoedjack

Anyone see her on the Welsh news tonight. Head of rolling out the vaccine in Wales sounds defeated from the start.

Why can’t we have politicians / leaders in Wales who seem positive?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55496058
[Post edited 31 Dec 2020 18:50]
Dr Gillian Anderson on 18:47 - Dec 31 with 6045 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Get Scully on the case.

I think she’s called Richardson. It doesn’t seem as though we’re going to be flying out of the blocks does it?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:01 - Dec 31 with 6015 viewscontroversial_jack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 18:47 - Dec 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Get Scully on the case.

I think she’s called Richardson. It doesn’t seem as though we’re going to be flying out of the blocks does it?

It's not that simple, as medical records will have to be scrutinised before giving vaccines to see if patients have had allergic reactions in the past
Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:05 - Dec 31 with 6009 viewspencoedjack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 18:47 - Dec 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Get Scully on the case.

Your right on the Merlot a bit early.

She didn’t seem the most dynamic for sure
Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:05 - Dec 31 with 6008 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:01 - Dec 31 by controversial_jack

It's not that simple, as medical records will have to be scrutinised before giving vaccines to see if patients have had allergic reactions in the past

Aren’t they doing that in Northern Ireland or Scotland or England where they are rolling it out much quicker than us?

There must be some reason why we are trailing so far behind.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:08 - Dec 31 with 6003 viewspencoedjack

Do you work for her?

The defeatist attitude in this country is bloody annoying.

It’s not like we haven’t known a vaccine was coming.
Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:10 - Dec 31 with 6000 viewscontroversial_jack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:08 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

Do you work for her?

It's how it is, nothing to do with attitude
Dr Gillian Anderson on 20:17 - Dec 31 with 5953 viewspencoedjack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:10 - Dec 31 by controversial_jack

It's how it is, nothing to do with attitude

‘It’s how it is’ why?

Let’s not accept this defeatist attitude & try to do something with some positivity.
Dr Gillian Anderson on 20:44 - Dec 31 with 5935 viewsWingstandwood

Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:08 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

Do you work for her?

Same apathetic/defeatist attitude was there for all to see when the M4 relief road was scrapped after £114 million was spent (or should that be wasted?) on pathfinder: survey/plans/paperwork/preparation.

There was hardly any "get up and go" dynamism or ambition shown to drive it forward with an ASAP promise to find a speedy alternative. Kicked into the long grass! The opposition were silent and just as comatose also.

And recent anger and outrage from Welsh Nats and likeminded backward-thinking Yokel left said it all really...... The offer of being gifted Westminster money was judged offensive and outrageous by idiots obviously more than happy to have continuance of Wales's 1960's standard ( HTV Wales This Week reporting) transport system.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Gillian Anderson on 22:31 - Dec 31 with 5862 viewsScotia

Do they?

I'm pretty certain I've been asked if I'm allergic to penicillin by the Dr if I needed them.

Even if they did I don't think it would take long, a quick search would do it in seconds.

It sounds like you are looking for obstacles. Again.
Dr Gillian Anderson on 22:41 - Dec 31 with 5854 viewspencoedjack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 22:31 - Dec 31 by Scotia

Do they?

I'm pretty certain I've been asked if I'm allergic to penicillin by the Dr if I needed them.

Even if they did I don't think it would take long, a quick search would do it in seconds.

Indeed

Let’s get on with it & not look for excuses before we start 👍
Dr Gillian Anderson on 00:25 - Jan 1 with 5821 viewsmajorraglan

Dr Gillian Anderson on 22:31 - Dec 31 by Scotia

Do they?

For most people it’s a quick easy question to answer, but quite a few of the people living in care homes are very vulnerable, dementia etc so it may take a little longer to check, but they need to pull all the stops out here.

I don’t want some Dr, Drakers or Gething going on TV with excuses, we need a can do attitude, tangible action and results. If there are issues around supply, or logistics then be honest and upfront, but no BS. If the Health Boards can’t then sort them out.
Dr Gillian Anderson on 09:29 - Jan 1 with 5736 viewsWhiterockin

Dr Gillian Anderson on 19:05 - Dec 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Aren’t they doing that in Northern Ireland or Scotland or England where they are rolling it out much quicker than us?

There must be some reason why we are trailing so far behind.

Could this be that the Senedd is incompetent and currently not fit for purpose.
Dr Gillian Anderson on 10:55 - Jan 1 with 5672 viewscontroversial_jack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 20:17 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

‘It’s how it is’ why?

Let’s not accept this defeatist attitude & try to do something with some positivity.

Medical records have to be checked before vaccinations can be given, is how it is
Dr Gillian Richardson on 11:16 - Jan 1 with 5659 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh how I wish we had glorious, forward thinking, truth warriors like Johnson, Gove, Hancock et al.

She should have lied and said she would get everyone done by the end of January, despite us not being given an equal amount of vaccines as the rest of the UK.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dr Gillian Anderson on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 5650 viewspikeypaul

Like every time a GP hands out a new prescription and takes him 20 seconds.

The fact is NHS Wales is already miles behind England in the roll out,despite Drakeford giving it the big one on 8th December.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dr Gillian Anderson on 11:32 - Jan 1 with 5650 viewscontroversial_jack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 11:28 - Jan 1 by pikeypaul

Like every time a GP hands out a new prescription and takes him 20 seconds.

The fact is NHS Wales is already miles behind England in the roll out,despite Drakeford giving it the big one on 8th December.

Most prescriptions are repeat ones. Seems new cases dropping in Wales and increasing in England to record levels, however, they will both start to rise after the xmas and New year celebrations
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 11:33]
Dr Gillian Richardson on 11:33 - Jan 1 with 5644 viewsBoundy

Dr Gillian Richardson on 11:16 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

Oh how I wish we had glorious, forward thinking, truth warriors like Johnson, Gove, Hancock et al.

She should have lied and said she would get everyone done by the end of January, despite us not being given an equal amount of vaccines as the rest of the UK.

It would be helpful if you could provide data to back your claim . There are concerns within areas of Wales that the south is having a lions share of the vaccination . According to Public Health Wales, as of 20 December, just 2,544 people living in the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board area had been vaccinated, compared to 4,264 in the Cardiff and the Vale University Health Board area, which has a smaller population.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Dr Gillian Richardson on 11:44 - Jan 1 with 5628 viewsWhiterockin

Dr Gillian Richardson on 11:33 - Jan 1 by Boundy

It would be helpful if you could provide data to back your claim . There are concerns within areas of Wales that the south is having a lions share of the vaccination . According to Public Health Wales, as of 20 December, just 2,544 people living in the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board area had been vaccinated, compared to 4,264 in the Cardiff and the Vale University Health Board area, which has a smaller population.

How many people have had a Covid-19 vaccine?
Residents in Wales vaccinated by heath board, to 27 December

5,487Aneurin Bevan

4,604Betsi Cadwaladr

5,706Cardiff & Vale

4,789Cwm Taf Morgannwg

5,276 + 3,250Hywel Dda and Powys

5,285Swansea Bay

Source: Public Health Wales, 31 December. Excludes 112 unknown and 826 doses for people living over the border
Dr Gillian Anderson on 11:59 - Jan 1 with 5604 viewsWingstandwood

Dr Gillian Anderson on 09:29 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

Could this be that the Senedd is incompetent and currently not fit for purpose.

Senedd? A bunch of backward thinking yokels! A bunch of yokels that would struggle with a 4-6 years Meccano set!

Read what the guy in this link says! Of course he does rather belong to the 'steel' sector, the 'steel' buisiness where supreme: critical thinking skills, common sense, analytical thinking ability and intelligence are a must.

“The M4 infrastructure is not only on its last legs, but if no discussions will be had around it at all, what solutions do you intend to have up your sleeve when the inevitable day comes when that part of the M4 needs to shut for major repairs?” Selby asked. “Where do you suggest commuters turn to for alternatives, as I imagine this will be the reality before any public transport solution gets the green light?”

He added that “congestion will also continue to infuriate businesses and commuters for years to come and will only be detrimental to the economic growth of the whole of Wales”.

https://www.constructionnews.co.uk/civils/revival-of-1-4bn-m4-relief-road-plan-r

Argus!

Dr Gillian Richardson on 12:05 - Jan 1 with 5596 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Gillian Richardson on 11:33 - Jan 1 by Boundy

Google it butty.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Dr Gillian Anderson on 12:07 - Jan 1 with 5592 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 20:44 - Dec 31 by Wingstandwood

Same apathetic/defeatist attitude was there for all to see when the M4 relief road was scrapped after £114 million was spent (or should that be wasted?) on pathfinder: survey/plans/paperwork/preparation.

There was hardly any "get up and go" dynamism or ambition shown to drive it forward with an ASAP promise to find a speedy alternative. Kicked into the long grass! The opposition were silent and just as comatose also.

And recent anger and outrage from Welsh Nats and likeminded backward-thinking Yokel left said it all really...... The offer of being gifted Westminster money was judged offensive and outrageous by idiots obviously more than happy to have continuance of Wales's 1960's standard ( HTV Wales This Week reporting) transport system.

I see yokels are your new Witchfinder Generals then wuss

One of the biggest right wingers on this site is massively opposed to that relief road, how does that compute with your brain? I'm regarded by many on here as being left wing, yet my view has always been we are desperate for that relief road to be built. Again, how does that compute with your right/left nonsense?

Dr Gillian Richardson on 12:21 - Jan 1 with 5579 viewsBoundy

Dr Gillian Richardson on 12:05 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

Google it butty.

So there's no evidence then just an assumption that its everyone else's fault bar the the WAG

Dr Gillian Richardson on 12:26 - Jan 1 with 5569 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Gillian Richardson on 12:21 - Jan 1 by Boundy

So there's no evidence then just an assumption that its everyone else's fault bar the the WAG

Aye, that'll be it, there's really thousands of vaccines piled up in Cardiff but nobody can be arsed to start getting them out. Listen to yourself.

And what have Wives And Girlfriends got to do with it?

Dr Gillian Anderson on 12:53 - Jan 1 with 5550 viewspencoedjack

Dr Gillian Anderson on 12:07 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

I see yokels are your new Witchfinder Generals then wuss

One of the biggest right wingers on this site is massively opposed to that relief road, how does that compute with your brain? I'm regarded by many on here as being left wing, yet my view has always been we are desperate for that relief road to be built. Again, how does that compute with your right/left nonsense?

Anyone who doesn’t see the need for a relief road to attract business to South Wales is an idiot.

Unfortunately we are governed by a herd of them in Cardiff.
Dr Gillian Richardson on 13:40 - Jan 1 with 5527 viewsBoundy

Dr Gillian Richardson on 12:26 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

Aye, that'll be it, there's really thousands of vaccines piled up in Cardiff but nobody can be arsed to start getting them out. Listen to yourself.

And what have Wives And Girlfriends got to do with it?

There we are then butt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024