Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prague in October 21:30 - Jan 2 with 1457 viewsbuilthjack

Hopefully the vaccine will stop this damn virus.
Myself and the fireman are on our travels hopefully.
Flights booked 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Prague in October on 21:51 - Jan 2 with 1415 views34dfgdf54

Load of us are going over aswell, fingers crossed.
Prague in October on 22:57 - Jan 2 with 1368 viewsFireboy2

You had better behave yourself this trip K🙄
Prague in October on 23:06 - Jan 2 with 1358 viewsKeithHaynes

Fingers crossed, see you there 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Prague in October on 23:28 - Jan 2 with 1348 viewsbuilthjack

Prague in October on 22:57 - Jan 2 by Fireboy2

You had better behave yourself this trip K🙄

Always do my friend

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Prague in October on 23:29 - Jan 2 with 1343 viewsbuilthjack

Prague in October on 23:06 - Jan 2 by KeithHaynes

Here's hoping

Prague in October on 23:47 - Jan 2 with 1332 viewsFireboy2

Prague in October on 23:06 - Jan 2 by KeithHaynes

Would be fantastic to meet one of my heroes 😁👍
Prague in October on 10:48 - Jan 3 with 1206 viewsbuilthjack

Prague in October on 23:47 - Jan 2 by Fireboy2

Would be fantastic to meet one of my heroes 😁👍

No kissing.
Quite a few on the Apostle site look to have booked for this one.
I can see us taking 10000

Prague in October on 11:00 - Jan 3 with 1195 viewsonehunglow

Wouldn't mind coming along myself but I know I would not be welcomed so...

I cant see that trip going ahead frankly .

Nice day in the snow for you.Here on the coast it is sunny ,dry and 3 degrees.Zero snow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Prague in October on 12:55 - Jan 3 with 1159 viewsbuilthjack

Prague in October on 11:00 - Jan 3 by onehunglow

Wouldn't mind coming along myself but I know I would not be welcomed so...

I cant see that trip going ahead frankly .

Nice day in the snow for you.Here on the coast it is sunny ,dry and 3 degrees.Zero snow

There is a good chance, unless you take an extra sock to stuff in your chops, that you would get duffed up..... by Welsh fans.
A balmy day here, 1.5 degrees, snow melting slowly off the roof.

Prague in October on 13:21 - Jan 3 with 1142 viewspikeypaul

Get up to Zizkov and taste the true Prague, 5 mins in a tram up from Weneclas square.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Prague in October on 13:26 - Jan 3 with 1138 viewsFireboy2

Prague in October on 13:21 - Jan 3 by pikeypaul

Get up to Zizkov and taste the true Prague, 5 mins in a tram up from Weneclas square.

Been twice.

Once for my stag do, the less said the better🙄

And the other time with the missus.

The stag do was in July, bouncing hot so drank quite alot, whereas the more serene visit my new wife was in january when it was Baltic, snow everywhere and my missus loves the snow so she loved it.

Thanks for the advice Paul, touch wood we will try it👍
Prague in October on 13:35 - Jan 3 with 1130 viewsbuilthjack

Prague in October on 13:21 - Jan 3 by pikeypaul

The best pubs are there yes. Fireboy can smell good pubs from miles away.

Prague in October on 13:54 - Jan 3 with 1123 viewsFireboy2

Prague in October on 13:35 - Jan 3 by builthjack

The best pubs are there yes. Fireboy can smell good pubs from miles away.

You aren't so bad yourself K😁
Prague in October on 16:50 - Jan 3 with 1086 viewsPolskijack

Only a couple of hours drive for me so it would be wrong not to 😀
Prague in October on 17:02 - Jan 3 with 1073 viewsmajorraglan

Went there about 20 years ago with 3 other couples, had a great time and would love to go back, lovely city as is Budapest. There’s plenty of places in the old Eastern Europe I’d like to visit.
Prague in October on 22:31 - Jan 3 with 1025 viewsbuilthjack

Prague in October on 16:50 - Jan 3 by Polskijack

Only a couple of hours drive for me so it would be wrong not to 😀

An absolute must.

Prague in October on 07:43 - Jan 12 with 850 viewspikeypaul

Prague in October on 13:26 - Jan 3 by Fireboy2

Been twice.

The stag do was in July, bouncing hot so drank quite alot, whereas the more serene visit my new wife was in january when it was Baltic, snow everywhere and my missus loves the snow so she loved it.

Probably the best Indian restaurant I've been to in my life is in Zizkov it's called Malisi small place off the beaten track where the normal tourist would not go but very easy to find.
First went there about 25 years ago,at the time I had to visit Prague about 6 times a year and had a meal there most times,expensive for Prague but worth it.
Just taken a look and it's still in business but down the list on TripAdvisor,some great local bars in the area also if you are out to taste a wide variety of local beers.
If you do not want to go up to Zizkov give Ferdinanda a try they have 2 bars/restaurants the one near the railway station just down from Weneclas Square is my fav they serve sedm Kuli (seven bullets) brewed in their own brewery in Besenov where archduke Franz Ferdinand had his castle,the seven bullets refers to the shots that killed him to start the 1st world war.
I think it's on Opletalova .
The place gets busy with a mixture of office workers and tourists go up the spiral staircase and get a table up there some stunning Czech ladies get in there😍😍
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 8:01]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Prague in October on 07:46 - Jan 12 with 843 views34dfgdf54

Prague in October on 13:26 - Jan 3 by Fireboy2

Been twice.

Had my stag due in Prague aswell FB. Hectic!

Can't see us making our return in October though unfortunately mate.
Prague in October on 08:46 - Jan 12 with 811 viewsFireboy2

Prague in October on 07:46 - Jan 12 by 34dfgdf54

Had my stag due in Prague aswell FB. Hectic!

Can't see us making our return in October though unfortunately mate.

Be positive risc, coz I am🙏
Prague in October on 22:12 - Mar 30 with 581 viewsbuilthjack

This is set up for a cracker of a trip, if we can get there.

Prague in October on 22:42 - Mar 30 with 551 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Czech Republic is in a terrible state with the third wave.

2445 deaths per million population and rising very fast. The worst figures in Europe by far. Hopefully vaccines will change the picture over the next six months and allow travel.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Prague in October on 08:25 - Mar 31 with 475 viewsScotia

Prof Neil Ferguson who called for the first lockdown reckons that travel should be back to normal in the Autumn.

Fingers crossed for this.
Prague in October on 09:18 - Mar 31 with 453 viewsonehunglow

That was said this time last year

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024