Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead 14:25 - Jan 5 with 1736 viewsHighjack

Finger on the pulse as usual with all the big news stories of the day. And talking about pulses, she has one, thankfully.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55528352

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 15:07 - Jan 5 with 1702 viewsWingstandwood

BBC? No surprise there!

If a journalist, reporter or editor allows lies or inaccurate information there is no reason for them is there?

Argus!

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 1671 viewsHighjack

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 15:07 - Jan 5 by Wingstandwood

BBC? No surprise there!

If a journalist, reporter or editor allows lies or inaccurate information there is no reason for them is there?

I want regular updates on everybody else who is still alive. It’s what I pay my licence fee for.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 15:53]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 15:53 - Jan 5 with 1654 viewsWingstandwood

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 15:46 - Jan 5 by Highjack

I want regular updates on everybody else who is still alive. It’s what I pay my licence fee for.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 15:53]

Aye, anything goes with modern BBC news, current affairs and investigative reporting nowadays. It's now more Greg Kettle from Hot Metal and Sunday Sport.

Argus!

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 16:57 - Jan 5 with 1615 viewsGroo

Latest news is she's dead again.

Groo does what Groo does best

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 20:12 - Jan 5 with 1585 viewsCatullus

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 15:53 - Jan 5 by Wingstandwood

Aye, anything goes with modern BBC news, current affairs and investigative reporting nowadays. It's now more Greg Kettle from Hot Metal and Sunday Sport.

It says her agent reported her death, the Beeb guilty of not fact checking then. It does make you wonder.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 20:27 - Jan 5 with 1573 viewsHighjack

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 16:57 - Jan 5 by Groo

Latest news is she's dead again.

It does seem that rumours of her survival were exaggerated.

Rip massive swans fan.

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 21:01 - Jan 5 with 1558 viewsKeithHaynes

Big news from the Beeb: Woman is not dead on 20:27 - Jan 5 by Highjack

It does seem that rumours of her survival were exaggerated.

Rip massive swans fan.

Invested in the 1980 Bond scheme.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024