Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS 16:56 - Jan 5 with 758 viewspikeypaul

Been in touch with her office in regards of the roll out or lack of it of the covid vaccine in this area.

I was told since it was an health issue it was under the remit of the Welsh government and that she did not get involved or was interested in anything relating to the subject of health in Wales or any other devolved powers,fair enough ,since we all know shes just on the gravy train and cares nothing about our views or the manifesto she got elected in on.

I wonder if her huge salary and office staff , running costs are reduced compared to her MP counterparts in England who do have to cover these issues,(we all know they are not) or do we pay her not to do anything regarding these issues and again for someone else at the senedd to ignore them also?

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:31]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 734 viewsBoundy

Get in touch with Mike Hedges, you won't/will be disappointed . mike.hedges
@senedd.wales

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 718 viewsBarrySwan

I thought she just resigned from her shadow (AKA no position at all really) position after voting against her party the other day?
Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 711 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Can't she ring Drakeford and ask him?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:15 - Jan 5 with 705 viewspikeypaul

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:03 - Jan 5 by Boundy

Get in touch with Mike Hedges, you won't/will be disappointed . mike.hedges
@senedd.wales

lve now attempted to get in touch with Rebbecca Evans MoS for Gower regarding the issue,ill let you know if she cares a flying *&"* about it ,unlike Antonazzi.

The point of the thread is paying MPs like Antonazzi to ignore subjects like health when her counterparts have to deal with them and answer the concerns of their constituents,not that thats ever concerned the bitch.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:20 - Jan 5 with 692 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:15 - Jan 5 by pikeypaul

lve now attempted to get in touch with Rebbecca Evans MoS for Gower regarding the issue,ill let you know if she cares a flying *&"* about it ,unlike Antonazzi.

The point of the thread is paying MPs like Antonazzi to ignore subjects like health when her counterparts have to deal with them and answer the concerns of their constituents,not that thats ever concerned the bitch.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:19]

Another question to ask is why is testing in wales at only half the percentage of England if you take the relative population into account.
If you don't test then the number of cases will be clearly lower. One way to get the figures down.

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:23 - Jan 5 with 685 viewspikeypaul

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:12 - Jan 5 by felixstowe_jack

Can't she ring Drakeford and ask him?

It sounded like the staff in her office are trying to totally distance themselves and her from him.

OUT

AFLI

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:29 - Jan 5 with 670 viewsDr_Winston

Probably easier to get hold of Mike Hedges now the Spoons in Morriston is shut.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:59 - Jan 5 with 635 viewspikeypaul

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:29 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

Probably easier to get hold of Mike Hedges now the Spoons in Morriston is shut.

Didnt he run his office from there?

Login to get fewer ads

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 20:56 - Jan 5 with 550 viewsWingstandwood

Apparently the Westminster government has promised to give "jab by jab" information, I presume that could give the numbers of vaccination and of which priority list those numbers belong to?

Two thoughts i.e. will the Westminster government keep its promise and is the Welsh Government going to provide "jab by jab" numbers also?

Argus!

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 08:40 - Jan 6 with 435 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 20:56 - Jan 5 by Wingstandwood

Apparently the Westminster government has promised to give "jab by jab" information, I presume that could give the numbers of vaccination and of which priority list those numbers belong to?

Two thoughts i.e. will the Westminster government keep its promise and is the Welsh Government going to provide "jab by jab" numbers also?

You would home the four countries will publish vaccination figures. I think the UK government has promised to provide UK figures.

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 10:48 - Jan 6 with 371 viewsScotia

Tonia Antonazzi and Wales NHS on 17:59 - Jan 5 by pikeypaul

Didnt he run his office from there?

If he did he is the most dedicated MS in Cardiff Bay.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024