Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change of pace 10:51 - Jan 8 with 688 viewsBoundy

As a deviation from all the Trump threads on here , would any one wish to comment on this

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Change of pace on 10:57 - Jan 8 with 678 viewsCatullus

Without knowing the full story, not really, but...

The thing is the twitter link is called bigbrotherwatch, that just arouses my suspicious side.

If this is the truth, if this is all that happened and no spin then it's plain wrong but what led the police to their door? Did someone report them? Have they got any disgruntled neighbours who wanted to cause them grief? Or is it a set up to make the police look bad.

Not seen it on the news and twitter stories always leave me doubting.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Change of pace on 12:41 - Jan 8 with 641 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Quite disgraceful action by public servants. The police just cannot admit they got it wrong and apologise.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Change of pace on 12:47 - Jan 8 with 638 viewsHighjack

If this is how it looks and a fully grown male police officer has forced a terrified little girl to the ground in her own house causing her to have a seizure, then it is pretty much just as bad as the George Floyd thing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024