Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tesco, helping spread the virus. 18:31 - Jan 9 with 2614 viewsbuilthjack

So I went to do some shopping this morning.
Shoppers, after loading their cars, put the trolley neatly back into the trolley stations.
The next shopper takes that trolley, and goes to the store entrance with it. THEY HAVE PUSHED THE TROLLEY 50/60 metres THEN SPRAY IT. TOO LATE.
SO EVERY TIME A PERSON TAKES A TROLLEY THEY HAVE A CHANCE OF CATCHING THE VIRUS.
Why on earth can't Tesco clean the trolleys every time a shopper uses them.

Soacial distancing non existent in the store.
Some fools with no masks.
No gel when leaving the store.
Some staff stocking shelves with no masks on.
I could go on and on.

Killers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 09:52 - Jan 10 with 611 viewscontroversial_jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:38 - Jan 9 by Dr_Winston

Utterly ignorant.

Both my parents have COPD. Both are exempt from mask wearing. Deal with it.

They shouldn't be out mixing with the public if that's the case.Depends on the severity of their conditions though Nurses with asthma wear masks for 12 hours without any problems. Masks do not impede breathing or oxygen intake. however they can take a bit of getting used to
Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 10:51 - Jan 10 with 592 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 09:52 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

They shouldn't be out mixing with the public if that's the case.Depends on the severity of their conditions though Nurses with asthma wear masks for 12 hours without any problems. Masks do not impede breathing or oxygen intake. however they can take a bit of getting used to

I dont like wearing a mask as it fogs up glasses.It has to be done however.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 10:52 - Jan 10 with 591 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 21:22 - Jan 9 by Jack123

No what one was that?

Although I will say something, I have noticed I must be the only poster pulled up on previous comments, or threads it happens nearly every time..

And nothing relevant either, like 7 months ago, I'm the only one who get's that.. strange.

Bullcrap.
What I post and posted is still discussed or mentioned fully 10 years later. You're an ingenue .

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:04 - Jan 10 with 588 viewsHighjack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 06:28 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

The gel if the correct type will remain on the trolley, and Will be able to continue to kill bacteria for a period of time after you have possibly touched a non clean item after applying it, same for your hands. It’s like masks, they work to an extent, it’s obvious. It does all help.

Bacteria ain’t the problem in this instance though.

It’s ridiculously unlikely that you will catch a virus off a shopping trolley. Or off a tin of beans that someone else has picked up and put back.

Distancing is all that matters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:14 - Jan 10 with 576 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:04 - Jan 10 by Highjack

It’s ridiculously unlikely that you will catch a virus off a shopping trolley. Or off a tin of beans that someone else has picked up and put back.

Unlikely but not impossible .

Nobody knows exactly how anyone catches it.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:17 - Jan 10 with 574 viewsHighjack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:14 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

Unlikely but not impossible .

Nobody knows exactly how anyone catches it.

We know exactly how it’s spread, by close contact. Droplets from people’s breath or when speaking, sneezing or coughing entering eyes nose or mouth. It doesn’t travel through the skin. So unless someone with covid has coughed all over your trolley and you start licking the trolley you ain’t gonna get it that way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:25 - Jan 10 with 565 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:17 - Jan 10 by Highjack

We know exactly how it’s spread, by close contact. Droplets from people’s breath or when speaking, sneezing or coughing entering eyes nose or mouth. It doesn’t travel through the skin. So unless someone with covid has coughed all over your trolley and you start licking the trolley you ain’t gonna get it that way.

True but we do not has the virus and what they have touched.

Anyway...

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:44 - Jan 10 with 555 viewscontroversial_jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 10:51 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

I dont like wearing a mask as it fogs up glasses.It has to be done however.

I have used all the so called tricks to stop fogging, but none work
Login to get fewer ads

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:51 - Jan 10 with 550 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:44 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

I have used all the so called tricks to stop fogging, but none work

Pull it tighter around the top of the nose.

Also,wipe your specs with soap and leave a thin film

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:55 - Jan 10 with 547 viewsKeithHaynes

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:04 - Jan 10 by Highjack

Every contact has a trace.
It’s everywhere, best to have the appropriate gel on your hands than not. Yes distancing is correct, but it’s obvious killing traces on items and skin works.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:59 - Jan 10 with 538 viewsonehunglow

Nobody should ever consider anything or anyone to be 100% safe. This virus is unique and it has changed our lives world wide.Nobody can possibly believe they know what is best ,guaranteed. That could kill you.

This virus is catching out people from all walks of like classes ,if you like.

TREAT ALL AS CARRIERS

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 12:06 - Jan 10 with 537 viewsCatullus

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:55 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

Every contact has a trace.
It’s everywhere, best to have the appropriate gel on your hands than not. Yes distancing is correct, but it’s obvious killing traces on items and skin works.

Yes, otherwise medical experts wouldn't be telling us to do it, surely?

The big issue with contact with the virus is, if it's on your hands and you touch your face it can find a way in, eyes, nose, mouth, and once it's in...

It could be as simple as you have it on your hand and you scratch an itch and cause a tiny break in the skin, viruses only need a tiny opportunity.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 12:51 - Jan 10 with 529 viewsbuilthjack

Better to be safe than sorry. Many will cough or sneeze over a trolley whilst filling their boot with groceries. One life saved is a victory.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 13:00 - Jan 10 with 523 viewsBillyChong

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:32 - Jan 9 by builthjack

Education. Pork.
1000 lives a day. I can see why now.

Exactly. This pandemic has shown how stupid and selfish people are.
Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 14:59 - Jan 10 with 491 viewsKeithHaynes

I think this could be the reason why thousands in the UK are dying, everyone has a theory.
Catch a sneeze in your hands they told us in 2019. That’s no longer advice. Then all the dirty folk who don’t wash properly, sweat, body juice ( ooh er Mrs ) epithelial cells in urine, more in women than men contain trace dna, fifteen years ago they said it didn’t, now it certainly does. Anything that comes out of your body contaminates, saw a bloke scratching his arse on the beach a few weeks back, sweating like a pig, he probably goes shopping. germinal matrix from skin and finger nails falling in or on to food, Police take finger nail clippings as a matter of routine because of the concentrate of dna, genetics too is different in every person, angry immunity it’s called, there’s no telling who is genetically more likely to be weaker or stronger. Levels of interferon in the body are different in everyone too, now doses of interferon are being recommended for early cases to fight Covid.

As I said every contact leaves a trace, advanced tests on dna have now shown tears and sweat have dna, saliva of course. Anything that is molecular can live on surfaces that aren’t clean. transferred infection, blood especially. A cut finger pushing a trolley around leaves a trace. We have to be more informed.

Where’s the professor 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:16 - Jan 10 with 481 viewscontroversial_jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 14:59 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

I think this could be the reason why thousands in the UK are dying, everyone has a theory.
Catch a sneeze in your hands they told us in 2019. That’s no longer advice. Then all the dirty folk who don’t wash properly, sweat, body juice ( ooh er Mrs ) epithelial cells in urine, more in women than men contain trace dna, fifteen years ago they said it didn’t, now it certainly does. Anything that comes out of your body contaminates, saw a bloke scratching his arse on the beach a few weeks back, sweating like a pig, he probably goes shopping. germinal matrix from skin and finger nails falling in or on to food, Police take finger nail clippings as a matter of routine because of the concentrate of dna, genetics too is different in every person, angry immunity it’s called, there’s no telling who is genetically more likely to be weaker or stronger. Levels of interferon in the body are different in everyone too, now doses of interferon are being recommended for early cases to fight Covid.

As I said every contact leaves a trace, advanced tests on dna have now shown tears and sweat have dna, saliva of course. Anything that is molecular can live on surfaces that aren’t clean. transferred infection, blood especially. A cut finger pushing a trolley around leaves a trace. We have to be more informed.

Where’s the professor 😂

Those tests that were done at the start of the epidemic showing the virus were living on surfaces for up to 3 days, were done under strict lab conditions. Virologists that have been out in supermarkets have found very little virus remaining on surfaces

It's the same with vaccines, under test conditions they work well, but it's already showing that several nurses have picked up the virus a few weeks after having the jab. One said she had quite bad symptoms too, thankfully nobody has become seriously ill yet.
Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:22 - Jan 10 with 479 viewsonehunglow

"We " would rend to suggest our people ,as a whole,know what's what.

Guess what,they do not.

Have a look around. "we"know nowt and those think think they know it all kid themselves

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:27 - Jan 10 with 471 viewsCatullus

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:16 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

Those tests that were done at the start of the epidemic showing the virus were living on surfaces for up to 3 days, were done under strict lab conditions. Virologists that have been out in supermarkets have found very little virus remaining on surfaces

It's the same with vaccines, under test conditions they work well, but it's already showing that several nurses have picked up the virus a few weeks after having the jab. One said she had quite bad symptoms too, thankfully nobody has become seriously ill yet.

There doesn't need to be very much virus, a tiny amount will still infect you.

The nurses thing, a vaccine doesn't guarantee you don't catch the virus it just gives you more chance of not and a better chance of not being seriously ill if you do get it.

All this has been said but people still don't get it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:28 - Jan 10 with 465 viewsNeath_Jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:22 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

"We " would rend to suggest our people ,as a whole,know what's what.

Guess what,they do not.

Have a look around. "we"know nowt and those think think they know it all kid themselves

Stop wearing gloves shopping.

Basic infection control.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:39 - Jan 10 with 463 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:27 - Jan 10 by Catullus

There doesn't need to be very much virus, a tiny amount will still infect you.

The nurses thing, a vaccine doesn't guarantee you don't catch the virus it just gives you more chance of not and a better chance of not being seriously ill if you do get it.

All this has been said but people still don't get it.

Yep,I read that too that virus either greatly reduces the chances of you getting it or significantly reduces the symptoms.

Enough for hope but some still see it a a ruse to make money by Tory friends.

We are sick to the core

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:43 - Jan 10 with 459 viewsmajorraglan

Someone I know was tested for Covid a few days before they had the vaccine and gave a negative result. They were tested a week after having the jab on account of a family member having the virus and again gave a negative result, but on the 9th day they had a further test and on this occasion gave a positive result for Covid. Person concerned is asthmatic, but has had very light symptoms and got over it quickly.
Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 17:41 - Jan 10 with 428 viewsNotLoyal

Very little virus ?
That's enough for me mate.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 17:56 - Jan 10 with 417 viewsBoundy

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 11:51 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

Pull it tighter around the top of the nose.

Also,wipe your specs with soap and leave a thin film

The old trick with car windscreens used to be rub it with a peeled potato

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 14:57 - Jan 11 with 342 viewscontroversial_jack

Tests are finding with this new Uk variant the patients are having much more of the virus in their systems than before, but thankfully it doesn't seem to be more deadly
Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 15:34 - Jan 11 with 328 viewsHighjack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 14:59 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

Where’s the professor 😂

It’s not a theory though. It’s known that viruses are incredibly weak outside the body. They lose the ability to infect very quickly. Human to human transmission is the primary cause for its spread, not human to trolley to human transmission. Of course it’s theoretically possible to catch it that way but it’s incredibly unlikely. You see people wearing masks and thoroughly disinfecting everything in shops, but then not keeping away from other people. It’s stupid, people are stupid.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024