Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters 19:20 - Jan 13 with 1297 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters 13th Jan 2021 19:15
The news has been welcomed in recent days that the swans are in discussions with Crawley Town regards their prized striker Max Watters, and indeed other discussions surrounding players at Arsenal and Spurs. However, Swansea City have made their offers, they’ve made their interest known and won’t be forced in to over payment for untested players at championship level. 0

Subscribe on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 19:34 - Jan 13 with 1266 viewsKeithHaynes

What value do you put on Max Watters ?
What value do you put on Max Watters ? by KeithHaynes 13 Jan 2021 19:12
[poll_2593]

VOTE IN OUR POLL

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 19:56 - Jan 13 with 1229 viewsonehunglow

We'll probably lose him as we have other players we wanted.

Sad

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 20:28 - Jan 13 with 1174 viewsraynor94

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 19:56 - Jan 13 by onehunglow

We'll probably lose him as we have other players we wanted.

Sad

Do you think he's any good then, willing to spend up to £2 million on him?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 20:45 - Jan 13 with 1140 viewsonehunglow

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 20:28 - Jan 13 by raynor94

Do you think he's any good then, willing to spend up to £2 million on him?

.Not seen him.You? What ya think Champ

I'll leave it to our recruitment team

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 22:57 - Jan 13 with 1017 viewsraynor94

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 20:45 - Jan 13 by onehunglow

.Not seen him.You? What ya think Champ

I'll leave it to our recruitment team

Same as you, I certainly hope we wouldn't spend up to £2 million on a striker who has done nothing apart from the first half of this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 23:29 - Jan 13 with 981 viewsonehunglow

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 22:57 - Jan 13 by raynor94

Same as you, I certainly hope we wouldn't spend up to £2 million on a striker who has done nothing apart from the first half of this season

Yay.

We should be looking at better than what we have

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 07:27 - Jan 14 with 890 viewsThornburyswan

I’m fine with us watching & waiting to see if the Crawley chairman blinks first provided we have a plan B & C if we need them - having lost both MGW & Palmer plus Gyokeres looking like he’s going back we have way too many games left to gamble with Ayew, Lowe & Cullen as our goal threat.
Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 11:20 - Jan 14 with 777 viewsCatullus

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 07:27 - Jan 14 by Thornburyswan

I’m fine with us watching & waiting to see if the Crawley chairman blinks first provided we have a plan B & C if we need them - having lost both MGW & Palmer plus Gyokeres looking like he’s going back we have way too many games left to gamble with Ayew, Lowe & Cullen as our goal threat.

I entirely agree but at the same time I wouldn't want us to throw money at players who may not be good enough.

We made an offer, they said no. My only change would be (assuming it wasn't in the offer) a chunky sell on clause. If he failed here we could recoup some money by selling him back down the pyramid, so not a massive loss. If he succeeded and we sold for a large profit, we just don't make as much profit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 10:44 - Jan 15 with 570 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans running out of patience, I wonder if Watters has the ability to actually compare the two clubs, Cardiff or Swansea ? Or is it all going to be about money ?

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 11:12 - Jan 15 with 545 views34dfgdf54

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 10:44 - Jan 15 by KeithHaynes

Swans running out of patience, I wonder if Watters has the ability to actually compare the two clubs, Cardiff or Swansea ? Or is it all going to be about money ?

Similiar to Wilson though, it's who the club accepts the bid from.
Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 11:21 - Jan 15 with 529 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans sitting it out when it comes to Max Watters on 11:12 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

Similiar to Wilson though, it's who the club accepts the bid from.

If he has a sensible advisor that is 😂
An extra few grand a week will turn him, no matter the club too.

I bet Tan goes in initially just over our 500k.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024