Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... 19:11 - Jan 14 with 693 viewstheloneranger

“The council has also told Mr Howells on a number of occasions that excavation is not possible under our licensing permit and excavation itself would have a huge environmental impact on the surrounding area. We have, therefore, been clear that we cannot assist him in this matter.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jan/14/man-newport-council-50m-helps-fi

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 19:19 - Jan 14 with 678 viewsBoundy

7 years ago , dependant on where but with the waste compacted on top of it I'd be surprised a) he'd find it and b) it would be mangled

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 665 viewsItchySphincter

My feeling is that it’s gone forever. He might want to consider therapy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 20:19 - Jan 14 with 627 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I don't know the first thing about cryptpcurrencies but why can't you access your account from any computer?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 20:21 - Jan 14 with 627 viewsbritferry

Saw something about bitcoins on telly this week, this bloke has 7000 of them, on an old hard drive, he just can't unlock it as he's forgotten the password, you get 10 attempts, he's used 8... after 10 goes, the drive locks forever.

here you go, found it, only worth $250m

https://whdh.com/news/man-with-250-million-in-bitcoin-cant-remember-his-password

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 20:49 - Jan 14 with 605 viewsKeithHaynes

His 37k is dropping as we speak.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 21:47 - Jan 14 with 557 viewsCatullus

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 20:21 - Jan 14 by britferry

Saw something about bitcoins on telly this week, this bloke has 7000 of them, on an old hard drive, he just can't unlock it as he's forgotten the password, you get 10 attempts, he's used 8... after 10 goes, the drive locks forever.

here you go, found it, only worth $250m

https://whdh.com/news/man-with-250-million-in-bitcoin-cant-remember-his-password

Can't remember his password? It's not like he's talking about a child saver account or a gym membership.

I just looked, 1 bitcoin is currently worth 28,044.22p..all I need is a 4 pack!

Forgot his passowrd, the utter knob.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill ... on 11:52 - Jan 15 with 480 viewsBarrySwan

My suggestion for attempt number 9 is

Bit 1234
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 11:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024