Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” 19:53 - Jan 14 with 1566 viewsHighjack

Luckily it doesn’t affect Cardiff city much.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55666749

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” on 11:48 - Jan 15 with 1452 viewsonehunglow

Highly paid pros not having any self discipline then.

I get joy when seeing my grandkids but I hold back from slobbering all over them.

Footballers can't help themselves then;the arrogance of them is staggering

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” on 13:39 - Jan 15 with 1434 viewsGixerJack

Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” on 11:48 - Jan 15 by onehunglow

Highly paid pros not having any self discipline then.

I get joy when seeing my grandkids but I hold back from slobbering all over them.

Footballers can't help themselves then;the arrogance of them is staggering

What he really means is please stop the season now before we get dragged into a relegation battle.
Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” on 14:03 - Jan 15 with 1426 viewsonehunglow

Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” on 13:39 - Jan 15 by GixerJack

What he really means is please stop the season now before we get dragged into a relegation battle.

It is simply a case of player not having the discipline to stop possible spread of a virus.
It' that simple.
Why yellow card for taking shirt off. Why ,actually,take your shirt off in the first place.That is an urge of joy too then.

Football patronises us all and we should all unite and front up to this.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” on 14:31 - Jan 15 with 1414 viewsKeithHaynes

Harris “stopping goal celebrations a joke” on 13:39 - Jan 15 by GixerJack

And I get sacked.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024