Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Hourihane 07:33 - Jan 15 with 8915 viewsThornburyswan

Latest player being linked on 6-month loan from Villa, I presume as the MGW/Palmer replacement if there is any truth in it.
Conor Hourihane on 22:41 - Jan 15 with 2142 viewsSirjohnalot

Conor Hourihane on 21:46 - Jan 15 by ReslovenSwan1

As a point of interest if SCFC were paying MGW £35k for a injury affected player from another club what would an out of contract Ayew be worth in 6 months time.?

It is very likely he will go if SCFC are still in the Championship but he seems happy and playing well. Would a two year contract of £30k pw tempt him to stay perhaps with a future role with the club. African recruitment / chairmans advisor / coaching etc.. what offers would he get in post Covid sides? I am pretty surprised he has not moved on already to be honest.

I woud imagine he looking for £50k pw in the Premier league or France. But will he get it?

Other than for footballing reasons, Prem or playing abroad eg, there must come a time where if you’re happy at a club, area and have been earning the money someone like Ayew has for years, money must become irrelevant and an extra 30k a week is meaningless.
Never know, he may stay on lower wages of we don’t go up. Doubt it, but, maybe
Conor Hourihane on 22:45 - Jan 15 with 2130 viewsChief

Conor Hourihane on 21:46 - Jan 15 by ReslovenSwan1

As a point of interest if SCFC were paying MGW £35k for a injury affected player from another club what would an out of contract Ayew be worth in 6 months time.?

It is very likely he will go if SCFC are still in the Championship but he seems happy and playing well. Would a two year contract of £30k pw tempt him to stay perhaps with a future role with the club. African recruitment / chairmans advisor / coaching etc.. what offers would he get in post Covid sides? I am pretty surprised he has not moved on already to be honest.

I woud imagine he looking for £50k pw in the Premier league or France. But will he get it?

To be honest unless he goes to the middle east or China etc i can't see him matching the wages he's on with us so he's probably just happy earning it while he can.

As a free agent next summer he'll get a decent signing on fee somewhere but maybe with lower wages than hes on now.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Conor Hourihane on 22:51 - Jan 15 with 2120 viewsKeithHaynes

Conor Hourihane on 20:59 - Jan 15 by onehunglow

And aint it a shame we have to rely on loans due to lack of money

Loans or permanent transfers mate, West Ham were hanging on to our coat tails for three years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Conor Hourihane on 23:55 - Jan 15 with 2038 viewsAndyCole

Conor Hourihane on 22:41 - Jan 15 by Sirjohnalot

Other than for footballing reasons, Prem or playing abroad eg, there must come a time where if you’re happy at a club, area and have been earning the money someone like Ayew has for years, money must become irrelevant and an extra 30k a week is meaningless.

It's all about the coin, as he himself has stated. Understandably, providing for extended families back home. It's a massive drive for him, and fair play the boy's done remarkably well, for him and for us. Talismanic.

He may well stay on in his big house in Newton, or take the next best offer to maximise his earnings potential, while he still can.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Conor Hourihane on 07:59 - Jan 16 with 1937 viewsSirjohnalot

Conor Hourihane on 23:55 - Jan 15 by AndyCole

It's all about the coin, as he himself has stated. Understandably, providing for extended families back home. It's a massive drive for him, and fair play the boy's done remarkably well, for him and for us. Talismanic.

He may well stay on in his big house in Newton, or take the next best offer to maximise his earnings potential, while he still can.

That’s a good point,if he’s helping others at home, good luck to him.
Conor Hourihane on 09:15 - Jan 16 with 1855 viewsonehunglow

Isn't paddy a derogatory term now.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Conor Hourihane on 09:26 - Jan 16 with 1842 viewsThornburyswan

Conor Hourihane on 09:15 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

Isn't paddy a derogatory term now.

Only when immediately followed by McGuinness.
Conor Hourihane on 09:54 - Jan 16 with 1800 viewsFireboy2

Conor Hourihane on 09:26 - Jan 16 by Thornburyswan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Login to get fewer ads

Conor Hourihane on 11:36 - Jan 16 with 1717 viewsonehunglow

It's rather like mega rich billionaires still gorging themselves of attaining more wealth they cannot possibly use in their lifetime.
As an example Paul McCartney is now worth the best part of a billion YET still receives massive royalties from not only his songs but that from stage musicals rights which he has purchased when already worth 500 million.

The man,along with Bono,another human rights champ ,could build ,fund and run a few hospitals,no need for any charity events/shows.

Some people ,no matter how much they have,always want more and nowhere is this more true than in sport,especially football.

Best way to motivate in football is to simply offer more

Conor Hourihane on 13:31 - Jan 16 with 1656 viewsAnotherJohn

I suppose it is an outside bet, but I think the club should definitely try. I'd throw in the club captain position as well, and perhaps some kind of bonus deal.
Conor Hourihane on 17:36 - Jan 16 with 1533 viewsKeithHaynes

True to form, ex Cardiff hoofballer Warnock is now in the mix for him.

Conor Hourihane on 17:57 - Jan 16 with 1506 views34dfgdf54

Conor Hourihane on 17:36 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

True to form, ex Cardiff hoofballer Warnock is now in the mix for him.

Heard earlier Cardiff are aswell.
Conor Hourihane on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 1462 viewsKeithHaynes

Conor Hourihane on 17:57 - Jan 16 by 34dfgdf54

Heard earlier Cardiff are aswell.

Proof they are doing exactly as suspected, lazy recruitment.
How embarrassing for them.

Conor Hourihane on 18:19 - Jan 16 with 1441 views34dfgdf54

Conor Hourihane on 18:14 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

A win tonight would surely help our chances.

We need to get some stuff over the line.
Conor Hourihane on 18:20 - Jan 16 with 1436 viewsLuther27

Conor Hourihane on 18:14 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

I agree Keith but like it or not both Wilson and Waters are at their club and not ours. Our recruitment team seem to be doing a great job for them and others.
Conor Hourihane on 18:40 - Jan 16 with 1396 viewsmax936

Conor Hourihane on 18:20 - Jan 16 by Luther27

I agree Keith but like it or not both Wilson and Waters are at their club and not ours. Our recruitment team seem to be doing a great job for them and others.

We need to be a bit more savy, when linked to new players, get deals done before we publicise their names, although that's probably easier said than done though, no ethic's or morals in football, dog eat dog

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Conor Hourihane on 18:44 - Jan 16 with 1388 viewsraynor94

Conor Hourihane on 18:40 - Jan 16 by max936

We need to be a bit more savy, when linked to new players, get deals done before we publicise their names, although that's probably easier said than done though, no ethic's or morals in football, dog eat dog

Bloody hell Max! Great to see you posting again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Conor Hourihane on 18:51 - Jan 16 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

Its lazarus.

Its Richie Max.

perch was killed off but I think I got away with it.Nobody knows on here.

Hope you're well and you still biking

Conor Hourihane on 18:56 - Jan 16 with 1346 viewsraynor94

Conor Hourihane on 18:51 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

Its lazarus.

Its Richie Max.

He'd never guess

Conor Hourihane on 19:00 - Jan 16 with 1335 viewsmax936

Conor Hourihane on 18:44 - Jan 16 by raynor94

Bloody hell Max! Great to see you posting again

Quick fly past Rayn's, this virus is frying my brain, back on furlough monday, I'm shielding my youngest, I've just turned 60, my parents are well into their 80's and Mam not well, worrying times

Conor Hourihane on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 1323 viewsmax936

Conor Hourihane on 18:51 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

Its lazarus.

Its Richie Max.

Orite Rich, I see you're still driving people daft

No bike now. unfortunately, life goes on though, hope all is well with you and yours.

Conor Hourihane on 19:21 - Jan 16 with 1294 viewsraynor94

Conor Hourihane on 19:00 - Jan 16 by max936

Quick fly past Rayn's, this virus is frying my brain, back on furlough monday, I'm shielding my youngest, I've just turned 60, my parents are well into their 80's and Mam not well, worrying times

I can imagine Max, hopefully all ends well, I'm retired now and this virus is doing my head in

Conor Hourihane on 20:46 - Jan 16 with 1230 viewsonehunglow

Conor Hourihane on 19:06 - Jan 16 by max936

Orite Rich, I see you're still driving people daft

No bike now. unfortunately, life goes on though, hope all is well with you and yours.

Yes,It's God's work Max. But I have new adversories now apart from the former PS legends who pop over just to report back to HQ.

It's better not to bike these days.

Im truly pleased you're still around.

60 is fark all. I was 71 last week and am still able to maintain my manhood -so to speak.

Wifey still free of that feckn curse that haunts us all.

Conor Hourihane on 01:13 - Jan 17 with 1127 viewsKeithHaynes

Conor Hourihane on 18:40 - Jan 16 by max936

That’s a fact, welcome back hope you like the new feel and up to date reports, news etc 👍
Even the forum is apparently better.

Conor Hourihane on 10:30 - Jan 17 with 982 viewsjackrabbit

Conor Hourihane on 09:26 - Jan 16 by Thornburyswan

...or Ashdown.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024