Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. 18:12 - Jan 18 with 14517 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:38 - Jan 19 with 1400 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:29 - Jan 19 by Boundy

I'd be extremely interested to find out how the vaccinations are deployed to each home nation, I'm assuming by your comment that you know that England are holding back our supplies , if so do you have a link ?

Just knows no bound.Suggestion of genocide soon.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 1385 viewsHighjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:02 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

I assume if UK government provided a better supply to Wales then Drakeford would be unable to make the mistake he has.

An England first approach by UK govt would shock me.

Ah yes of course. There was me thinking it was Drakeford’s fault for being in charge of health in Wales and cocking things up spectacularly on a daily basis but it’s actually the UK’s fault for not taking control of health issues in Wales which gives Drakeford the opportunity to cock things up that he wouldn’t have otherwise. It all makes complete sense now. Westminster must take control back immediately of all devolved matters to stop Drakeford cocking everything up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 1385 viewsjewsonjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:02 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

I assume if UK government provided a better supply to Wales then Drakeford would be unable to make the mistake he has.

An England first approach by UK govt would shock me.

wales has received at least 327,000 vaccine doses, but has given less than half of them. It is a shambles.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:55 - Jan 19 with 1374 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Drakeford and Gething have consistently said that Wales has received its fair share of vaccine based on population.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:59 - Jan 19 with 1373 viewsWingstandwood

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:45 - Jan 19 by Highjack

Ah yes of course. There was me thinking it was Drakeford’s fault for being in charge of health in Wales and cocking things up spectacularly on a daily basis but it’s actually the UK’s fault for not taking control of health issues in Wales which gives Drakeford the opportunity to cock things up that he wouldn’t have otherwise. It all makes complete sense now. Westminster must take control back immediately of all devolved matters to stop Drakeford cocking everything up.

An answer both brilliant and funny at the same time! Dem pesky Englander's in Westminster hey! Funny how health is always a devolved issue until there is a need to blame Westminster for its own abysmal incompetence.

Argus!

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 13:11 - Jan 19 with 1356 viewsWingstandwood

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:59 - Jan 19 by Wingstandwood

An answer both brilliant and funny at the same time! Dem pesky Englander's in Westminster hey! Funny how health is always a devolved issue until there is a need to blame Westminster for its own abysmal incompetence.

To further add there are unused WELSH vaccines stockpiled in WELSH storage, meant for WELSH patients that has been deliberately kept back cos a bunch of yokels in WELSH Government do not want it used up too fast.

When? In reality having all it used up would be a cause of celebration because it will have prevented Covid-19 deaths and transmission. But nah, in the mind of the common sense free loon that would be a cause for major concern. FFS you just cannot make it up!

Argus!

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 14:00 - Jan 19 with 1320 viewsAnotherJohn

Gething has just been answering questions from Senedd members via Zoom as broadcast on BBC News24. His obfuscation and double talk was something to behold. Apparently the FM "mis-spoke".
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 14:07]
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 14:07 - Jan 19 with 1302 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 13:11 - Jan 19 by Wingstandwood

To further add there are unused WELSH vaccines stockpiled in WELSH storage, meant for WELSH patients that has been deliberately kept back cos a bunch of yokels in WELSH Government do not want it used up too fast.

When? In reality having all it used up would be a cause of celebration because it will have prevented Covid-19 deaths and transmission. But nah, in the mind of the common sense free loon that would be a cause for major concern. FFS you just cannot make it up!

That is tantamount to corporate manslaughter.

Are the vaccines bilingual

Login to get fewer ads

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:43 - Jan 19 with 1241 viewscontroversial_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:30 - Jan 19 by Boundy

Who has the majority tax payer Wales or England ? , we're not self sufficient from taxation income nor our GDP so yes of course England " subsidises us .

Income tax doesn't cover the Uk and it's expenses. The country has to go to the International banks to borrow, that's why we have a national debt.

England has more taxpayers, yes but thy spend most of it on themselves. So no, we aren't subsidised
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 23:17 - Jan 19 with 1237 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:43 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

Income tax doesn't cover the Uk and it's expenses. The country has to go to the International banks to borrow, that's why we have a national debt.

England has more taxpayers, yes but thy spend most of it on themselves. So no, we aren't subsidised

Really ? I'd laugh but It's late .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 23:42 - Jan 19 with 1230 viewscontroversial_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 23:17 - Jan 19 by Boundy

Really ? I'd laugh but It's late .

It's how it works worldwide
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 02:19 - Jan 20 with 1214 viewsBillyChong

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 23:15 - Jan 18 by Highjack

Which part of the U.K. has the highest death rate out of interest? Does Dr Mike Galsworthy (who?) have a graph for that?

1610 deaths reported by the U.K. nations yesterday, only 8 of these were reported by Wales.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 09:12 - Jan 20 with 1169 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 02:19 - Jan 20 by BillyChong

1610 deaths reported by the U.K. nations yesterday, only 8 of these were reported by Wales.

Even more reasons for all for nations in the UK to roll out all the vaccines in fridges.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:22 - Jan 20 with 1144 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 02:19 - Jan 20 by BillyChong

another 8 too many

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:25 - Jan 20 with 1139 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:22 - Jan 20 by Boundy

another 8 too many

We look at the deaths in numbers only now and politicians of all hues squabble.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:39 - Jan 20 with 1135 viewsScotia

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 14:07 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

That is tantamount to corporate manslaughter.

Are the vaccines bilingual

The cards / passport you get when vaccinated are.

The system is wide open for fraud as I now have a, completely blank, Welsh language copy.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:47 - Jan 20 with 1129 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:39 - Jan 20 by Scotia

The system is wide open for fraud as I now have a, completely blank, Welsh language copy.

My mother had her vaccination last week and yes her card wasn't filled in . nothing, no date or type of vaccination and just as importantly where it took place . So that's got be to chased up , its not as if they've not got time , they rightly spend time after the jab with the patient to ensure no reaction.I'm not saying its the system just the individual (or is it ?)

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:52 - Jan 20 with 1126 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:39 - Jan 20 by Scotia

Think most will get the gist Welsh or not
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 10:53]

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:04 - Jan 20 with 1125 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:25 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

We look at the deaths in numbers only now and politicians of all hues squabble.

How can anyone defend the non actions of a so called leader of a nation, it beggars belief. Even if we have to wait a little more time to restock surely use what we have to try to minimise the misery so many have to face by not doing so.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:05 - Jan 20 with 1123 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:04 - Jan 20 by Boundy

How can anyone defend the non actions of a so called leader of a nation, it beggars belief. Even if we have to wait a little more time to restock surely use what we have to try to minimise the misery so many have to face by not doing so.

Quite easily ,boundy.

For many ,it will be the least worst option.

If you are Labour,in Wales,then you are ,in many cases,stuck with it for life-your whole life.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:27 - Jan 20 with 1118 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems like the Pfizer one isn't as effective as hoped. Israel sees the first dose alone as not being very efficient on it's own. This should make the govt think again about the 12 week gap for the booster
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:46 - Jan 20 with 1112 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:27 - Jan 20 by controversial_jack

Seems like the Pfizer one isn't as effective as hoped. Israel sees the first dose alone as not being very efficient on it's own. This should make the govt think again about the 12 week gap for the booster

Yes I agree but weren't they following the scientist Dr T Blair advice ?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:49 - Jan 20 with 1110 viewscontroversial_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:46 - Jan 20 by Boundy

Yes I agree but weren't they following the scientist Dr T Blair advice ?

lol, I don't know, but the WHO warned against it. Makes you wonder what kind of trials Pfizer had for this vaccine.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:59 - Jan 20 with 1104 viewsKilkennyjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:04 - Jan 20 by Boundy

Of course jabs should be in arms and not in fridges.
Its a cock up - and impossible to understand.

It seems the next supply worry has driven the thinking.
Drakeford should have got the jabs out ...and then exposed the supply line worry.

Mind you, imagine if our Welsh Govt had done tbis ....

Beware of the Risen People

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 13:41 - Jan 20 with 1065 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:59 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

Of course jabs should be in arms and not in fridges.
Its a cock up - and impossible to understand.

It seems the next supply worry has driven the thinking.
Drakeford should have got the jabs out ...and then exposed the supply line worry.

Mind you, imagine if our Welsh Govt had done tbis ....

I am sure they will arrange to vaccinate the maximum number of patients every day it is open. That is why England's vaccination rate is so far ahead of Wales.
Over half the GP surgeries in Wales have still not vaccinated any patients. Image if NI and England had done that.
Yesterday wales managed 13,000 vaccinations. They need to do 22,000 every day to reach dithering Drakeford's and Vaughan guessing target to get it done by mid February. Falling further behind every day . It this the urgent rollout Wales were promised on Monday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024