Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. 18:12 - Jan 18 with 14518 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:37 - Jan 18 with 4093 viewsKilkennyjack

Is it a good idea to make Wales wholly dependent on the UK govt for the supply of vaccines ?

Just saying ...?

Beware of the Risen People

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:46 - Jan 18 with 4043 viewsraynor94

Drakeford doesn't want it, he's more concerned about staff standing around doing nothing.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:48 - Jan 18 with 4070 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:37 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Is it a good idea to make Wales wholly dependent on the UK govt for the supply of vaccines ?

Just saying ...?

What words would you use to describe a man who, when weighing up the following options...

1) Distribute vaccinations as quickly as possible to save the maximum amount of lives

2) Deliberately slow the vaccination process to ensure maximum health care worker productivity at the expense of the lives of hundreds (possibly thousands) of elderly Welsh men and women

.. decides that option two is best?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:54 - Jan 18 with 4015 viewsraynor94

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:37 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Just saying ...?

You would trust Drakeford and Gething to handle the roll out? They have already shown themselves to be woefully inadequate today.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:57 - Jan 18 with 4037 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Is this a trick question?

It’s certainly tricky for our leader.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:08 - Jan 18 with 4009 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just saying ...?

Wales could have ordered his own vaccines. Just as well Westminster are sending him more than he can use.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:13 - Jan 18 with 4002 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 9:50]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:14 - Jan 18 with 4000 viewsBillyChong

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:08 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Wales could have ordered his own vaccines. Just as well Westminster are sending him more than he can use.

Vaccine procurement was based on a four nation approach. Assume by your username you’d be covered by the English programme anyway? So shouldn’t the question be ‘Should England rollout the vaccination at full speed’?
Login to get fewer ads

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:16 - Jan 18 with 3994 viewslondonlisa2001

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:14 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

Vaccine procurement was based on a four nation approach. Assume by your username you’d be covered by the English programme anyway? So shouldn’t the question be ‘Should England rollout the vaccination at full speed’?

This UK government are a bunch of utterly incompetent, amoral morons.

Drakeford is worse.

Deliberately putting people at risk of death to ‘smooth things out’.

He has to resign.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:17 - Jan 18 with 3995 viewsWingstandwood

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 18:46 - Jan 18 by raynor94

Drakeford doesn't want it, he's more concerned about staff standing around doing nothing.

Utterly surreal stuff, beggars belief, a government that prefers to have a 1960's standard transport network, refuses money to upgrade a part of it.... and blatantly delays/refuses vaccines to a population that desperately requires them asap. All the newspapers are now starting to notice the backward and incompetent yokels we have in charge!

FFS its black-comedy surreal, like something out of a CH4 Brass Eye sketch i.e. refusing to give vaccines, cos vaccinators might end up using them to fast to save lives in the process.

Thank God we do not have full independence cos the country would end up like Moldova or Venezuela albeit with hundreds of more quango's.

Argus!

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:18 - Jan 18 with 3958 viewsraynor94

And England certainly are

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:23 - Jan 18 with 3985 viewsfelixstowe_jack

As a welshman living in England I am more than happy with the speed of the rollout in NI and England. At the moment and for most of the past year I am banned from travelling to my own country.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:32 - Jan 18 with 3971 viewsBillyChong

England have vaccinated 4.9% of the population, Wales 4%. Northern Ireland 6% - why are England rolling out so slowly compared to NI?
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:35 - Jan 18 with 3961 viewslondonlisa2001

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:32 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

England have vaccinated 4.9% of the population, Wales 4%. Northern Ireland 6% - why are England rolling out so slowly compared to NI?

England has vaccinated 6.2% as at today.

Your numbers are incorrect. They are published daily.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 3911 viewsraynor94

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:32 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

Whoops

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:49 - Jan 18 with 3938 viewsjack2jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:35 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Yes if it means vaccinating those who are most in need. However, I suspect that what they are trying to say, is that they are ill prepared for the amount of vaccines they have on the shelf, and don't have the resources to immunise people.
Another f**k up. You just knew it was going to be a shambles.
Meanwhile, and I know it's a different kettle of fish. India are looking to vaccinate
300 000 a day, just saying.
Soz Lisa, meant to be a post not a reply to yours👍
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 20:03]
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:53 - Jan 18 with 3931 viewsVincent_Vega

Nah keep them in storage mun. Never know when you might need them see...

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:01 - Jan 18 with 3919 viewsBillyChong

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 19:35 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Yes as were my Wales figures, which you seem to have missed in your prompt reply.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:04 - Jan 18 with 3907 viewslondonlisa2001

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:01 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

Yes as were my Wales figures, which you seem to have missed in your prompt reply.

Your post was a comparison of England and NI. Hence me pointing out your number was incorrect.

Wales has vaccinated 4.81% as at today.

The UK government is a complete disaster. Wales is even worse. Which beggars belief.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:06 - Jan 18 with 3901 viewsBillyChong

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:04 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Your post was a comparison of England and NI. Hence me pointing out your number was incorrect.

Wales has vaccinated 4.81% as at today.

The UK government is a complete disaster. Wales is even worse. Which beggars belief.

Out of pure interest, what % are NI at today?
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 3883 viewslondonlisa2001

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:06 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

Out of pure interest, what % are NI at today?

About 8.5% I think I read.

Brilliant job.
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:44 - Jan 18 with 3855 viewsAnotherJohn

I could hardly believe my ears when I heard Drakeford's interview on the radio this morning. Apart from the lives this will cost, it was an obvious "foot-in-mouth" moment. I wonder who is advising him. Surely it isn't anybody working in public health?
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:49 - Jan 18 with 3847 viewsWingstandwood

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:44 - Jan 18 by AnotherJohn

I could hardly believe my ears when I heard Drakeford's interview on the radio this morning. Apart from the lives this will cost, it was an obvious "foot-in-mouth" moment. I wonder who is advising him. Surely it isn't anybody working in public health?

I read one person refer to Drakeford's interview this morning as his very own 'Gerald Ratner' moment. This one is going to be very hard for him to recover from. The guy is a 5 Star buffoon.

Argus!

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:52 - Jan 18 with 3818 viewsHighjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:44 - Jan 18 by AnotherJohn

I’ve been saying how useless he is for months John and got a lot of stick for it. Glad the penny is finally dropping elsewhere.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:53 - Jan 18 with 3820 viewsjack2jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 20:49 - Jan 18 by Wingstandwood

I read one person refer to Drakeford's interview this morning as his very own 'Gerald Ratner' moment. This one is going to be very hard for him to recover from. The guy is a 5 Star buffoon.

In fairness to Ratner only pointed out his stuff was sh!t.
Dippy is playing with people's lives,shocking stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024