Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations President Biden 17:50 - Jan 20 with 6760 viewslonglostjack

Well deserved. Make America Great Again !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Congratulations President Biden on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 1108 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 12:54 - Jan 22 by Catullus

For some of that you have to understand Americans.

Clinton for example, they didn't seem to mind him getting jiggy with Lewinsky but they minded him lying about it. Accusations of rape mean nothing unless there is a conviction though I agree Trump would have been murdered for the same.

The Bush war thing, Americans love the idea of being the Sheriff's posse riding to the rescue of being the world police, they (as a country, not individuals) don't even seem to mind if they kill allies along the way, friendly fire my Neal Harris!

Obama, you can't be criticisng the USA's first black president, it's not on, jst not accepabel because, well.....ummmm.....

Times have changed and Trump IS partly to blame for that because he is a moron, abrasive and unlikeable.

“ Accusations of rape mean nothing unless there is a conviction though I agree Trump would have been murdered for the same. ”

That’s a joke right?
Congratulations President Biden on 14:04 - Jan 22 with 1093 viewsonehunglow

Congratulations President Biden on 13:54 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

“ Accusations of rape mean nothing unless there is a conviction though I agree Trump would have been murdered for the same. ”

That’s a joke right?

An accusation of rape is just that.
Then legal counsel will argue the case,then Mr Judge sums up for the Jury to decide.

If jury decide to find innocent ,then accusation remains just that.

Accusations stick and many don't need a jury to convict.

It' s no joke for a man falsely ,maliciously accused either.

Bearing in mind,or course ,our legal eagles-those concerned with finding "only the truth" will argue the toss for their clients in best debating styles with a view for a successful (for them) verdict ,which of course,means more income for them.

Justice innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Congratulations President Biden on 14:04 - Jan 22 with 1093 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 13:18 - Jan 22 by Highjack

“though I agree Trump would have been murdered for the same”

So why do you think he would be murdered while the media is generally quite positive when it comes to Mr Clinton and his numerous affairs despite the #metoo movement examining the dynamics between men in power and sex and also his continuous links with Jeffrey Epstein, the Lolita express and Orgy Island?

When allegations about Biden emerged the media fell over themselves to describe him as very tactile, overly affectionate and touchy feely.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47778527

If you can say that Trump would be murdered by the media for doing exactly the same as other presidents then you can see the problem. We have to hold them all to the same standard. If they really cared about #metoo and the way these women are often treated they’d condemn it all, not just the guy on the other side.

Lol.

This may be one of the most ironic posts I’ve read on this forum for quite some time.

I particularly enjoyed the “we have to hold them all to the same standard”.

‘Biden didn’t wear a mask for 30 seconds’. ‘Clinton had an affair’. ‘Clinton had connections with Epstein’. ‘Clinton was accused of rape’. ‘If Trump did those things he would be murdered by the media’...
Congratulations President Biden on 14:06 - Jan 22 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Congratulations President Biden on 14:04 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

This may be one of the most ironic posts I’ve read on this forum for quite some time.

‘Biden didn’t wear a mask for 30 seconds’. ‘Clinton had an affair’. ‘Clinton had connections with Epstein’. ‘Clinton was accused of rape’. ‘If Trump did those things he would be murdered by the media’...

Well,you should read it more often ma'am. You 'll find some decent exchanges.

Congratulations President Biden on 14:08 - Jan 22 with 1089 viewsA_Fans_Dad

An accusation of rape, which Kamala Harris supported and said she believed Tara Riede.
An outstanding warrant for investigation of money laundering in the Ukraine for both him and his son.
An Investigation in to tax evasion by his son while doing business with the Chinese, which Daddy was party to.
Guilty by his own bragging words that he got the the Ukraine prosecutor fired.
Obvious signs of mental deterioration.

How many Presidents get elected with all that hanging over them?
Congratulations President Biden on 14:09 - Jan 22 with 1090 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 14:04 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

An accusation of rape is just that.
Then legal counsel will argue the case,then Mr Judge sums up for the Jury to decide.

If jury decide to find innocent ,then accusation remains just that.

Accusations stick and many don't need a jury to convict.

It' s no joke for a man falsely ,maliciously accused either.

Bearing in mind,or course ,our legal eagles-those concerned with finding "only the truth" will argue the toss for their clients in best debating styles with a view for a successful (for them) verdict ,which of course,means more income for them.

Justice innit

I was marvelling at the claim that Trump had never been so accused.

Despite multiple women having done just that. Oh, and the case against Trump raping a child.

I don’t need an explanation about the law, thanks.
Congratulations President Biden on 14:11 - Jan 22 with 1088 viewsJack123

Congratulations President Biden on 13:49 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

Some of you will really believe any old made up crap that’s put out there won’t you.

It's not made up.

I can hear Biden saying salute the marines., are you saying it's false?

libera nos a malo

Congratulations President Biden on 14:12 - Jan 22 with 1087 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 14:08 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

An accusation of rape, which Kamala Harris supported and said she believed Tara Riede.
An outstanding warrant for investigation of money laundering in the Ukraine for both him and his son.
An Investigation in to tax evasion by his son while doing business with the Chinese, which Daddy was party to.
Guilty by his own bragging words that he got the the Ukraine prosecutor fired.
Obvious signs of mental deterioration.

How many Presidents get elected with all that hanging over them?

You are very mistaken about what Kamala Harris said.

Do none of you rabid Trumpies care even remotely about the truth?
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations President Biden on 14:14 - Jan 22 with 1079 viewsCatullus

Congratulations President Biden on 13:54 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

That’s a joke right?

Not for Clinton it wasn't. He brushed off the allegations. For the victims of rape it's never a joke, obviously.

The rich and powerful laugh off such things, they have the best justice their money and power can buy.

Clinton was impeached, was found not guilty of two counts of "high crimes and misdemeanors" and went back and carried on with his life and presidency. Of course Clinton later admitted to having an "improper relationship" but still, he laughed everything off, no conviction so not a problem.
Clinton was accused of 1 rape and 3 sexual assaults and what happened?

There were accusations but no court case and no conviction so Bill just gets on with his life, again.
To an ordinary person an accusation of rape can be life shattering even if false. To people like Bill Clinton it's an irritation.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Congratulations President Biden on 14:15 - Jan 22 with 1077 viewsonehunglow

Congratulations President Biden on 14:14 - Jan 22 by Catullus

Not for Clinton it wasn't. He brushed off the allegations. For the victims of rape it's never a joke, obviously.

The rich and powerful laugh off such things, they have the best justice their money and power can buy.

Clinton was impeached, was found not guilty of two counts of "high crimes and misdemeanors" and went back and carried on with his life and presidency. Of course Clinton later admitted to having an "improper relationship" but still, he laughed everything off, no conviction so not a problem.

There were accusations but no court case and no conviction so Bill just gets on with his life, again.
To an ordinary person an accusation of rape can be life shattering even if false. To people like Bill Clinton it's an irritation.

Think that explains matters

Congratulations President Biden on 14:16 - Jan 22 with 1076 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 14:11 - Jan 22 by Jack123

It's not made up.

I can hear Biden saying salute the marines., are you saying it's false?

No you can’t. You’ve just been told that’s what he says.

Why don’t you read what he actually said in the twitter thread you linked? Perhaps you can then discover why it couldn’t possibly be the case that he’d be told to salute the marines as well.

Look. Support who you want. It’s your choice. But posting stuff that cannot possibly be true genuinely just makes you look really, really stupid.
Congratulations President Biden on 14:28 - Jan 22 with 1052 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations President Biden on 14:12 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

I care about the truth allright.
You are correct it wasn't about Tara Riede, it was about the 4 other women accusing Biden of inappropriate touching, which I had forgotten about.
Kamala Harris said
"Sen. Kamala Harris said Tuesday that she believes women who say they felt uncomfortable after receiving unwanted touching from former Vice President Joe Biden.
"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

But when being considered for running mate said about Tara Riede's accustaion.
"I can only speak to the Joe Biden I know."
"The Joe Biden I know is somebody who really has fought for women and empowerment of women and for women’s equality and rights,"

Amazing how the prospect of a bit more power can change a person's view.

Care to discuss the items on the list?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 14:29]
Congratulations President Biden on 14:29 - Jan 22 with 1049 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations President Biden on 14:12 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

Do you believe Miss Reade and the multiple other women’s accusations?

Kamala said, "I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”, when asked.

His comments regarding Obama were also pretty shocking.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 14:34]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Congratulations President Biden on 14:30 - Jan 22 with 1046 viewsonehunglow

Seems to me it's all about what your politics are.

Left support Biden narrative

Right support Trump.

That is us.

Pitiful really

Congratulations President Biden on 14:31 - Jan 22 with 1045 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations President Biden on 14:29 - Jan 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Do you believe Miss Reade and the multiple other women’s accusations?

Kamala said, "I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”, when asked.

His comments regarding Obama were also pretty shocking.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 14:34]

Surely she must, she has believed every other women who has accused men of Rape in the past.

Oh wait this is Saint Joe, of course she won't.
Congratulations President Biden on 14:50 - Jan 22 with 1033 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There is already kick back from 2 states on Biden's executive orders.
Texas is going to sue him over the order for not being able to deport known criminals.
Montana have introduced a bill to prevent Biden's EO for Transgender Sportsmanship.

Unity, Unity all the way.
Congratulations President Biden on 14:51 - Jan 22 with 1032 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Lol.

He was for 4 years.
Congratulations President Biden on 15:23 - Jan 22 with 1006 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 14:28 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

I care about the truth allright.
You are correct it wasn't about Tara Riede, it was about the 4 other women accusing Biden of inappropriate touching, which I had forgotten about.
Kamala Harris said
"Sen. Kamala Harris said Tuesday that she believes women who say they felt uncomfortable after receiving unwanted touching from former Vice President Joe Biden.
"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

But when being considered for running mate said about Tara Riede's accustaion.
"I can only speak to the Joe Biden I know."
"The Joe Biden I know is somebody who really has fought for women and empowerment of women and for women’s equality and rights,"

Amazing how the prospect of a bit more power can change a person's view.

Care to discuss the items on the list?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 14:29]

You don’t give a stuff about the truth.

You literally just said “ An accusation of rape, which Kamala Harris supported and said she believed Tara Riede. “

It is absolutely untrue.

Kamala Harris said she believed that women had felt they were inappropriately touched (specifically that Biden had not been respectful of personal space and had stood too close, put his arm around them etc). That is absolutely nowhere near rape. She said it before the specific sexual assault allegation had been made.

If you cannot see the difference then there is something seriously wrong with you. If you can see the difference but think your support of Trump justifies such a malicious falsehood, then there is something wrong with you.

Do I believe that Biden has stood too close to women, made them feel uncomfortable, put his arm round them in an inappropriate way? Yes. He has apologised for doing so as well. It is incredibly frequent in men over a certain age that they behave like that. It’s not very nice, it makes you feel uncomfortable, but to compare it with rape or serious sexual assault is ridiculous.

Do I believe the specific accusation of sexual assault from Tara Reade? No. And neither does anyone that worked with her. The written reports she said she filed do not exist. The people that she said she told about the incident all deny it. There is substantial evidence of her praising Biden well after the event was supposed to have happened, it has been shown that she has significant financial problems, and there is absolutely no pattern whatsoever of sexual assault from Biden, despite the right wing media trying everything possible to find some, including the offer of significant financial reward.

I absolutely believe the accusations of serious sexual assault against Trump. There is a pattern of behaviour. There is corroboration from people that were told about it at the time. There are payments made in hush money and, of course, there’s the matter of him admitting he does it.
Congratulations President Biden on 15:25 - Jan 22 with 1003 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 14:14 - Jan 22 by Catullus

I was referring to your belief that there were no such accusations against Trump Otherwise he’d have been ‘murdered’ for it.
Congratulations President Biden on 15:32 - Jan 22 with 996 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations President Biden on 14:31 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Surely she must, she has believed every other women who has accused men of Rape in the past.

Oh wait this is Saint Joe, of course she won't.

I most certainly have not.

It has nothing to do with ‘Saint Joe’. I don’t believe Tara Reade because all the evidence suggests she’s lying. No other remotely similar claims from other women have been made.

You should have a real look at yourself to be honest.Rape isn’t something for you to play around with because you wanted Trump to win. And for any Trump cheerleader to pretend they give a stuff about women being sexually assaulted is sickening.
Congratulations President Biden on 16:21 - Jan 22 with 964 viewsonehunglow

Congratulations President Biden on 15:32 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

I most certainly have not.

It has nothing to do with ‘Saint Joe’. I don’t believe Tara Reade because all the evidence suggests she’s lying. No other remotely similar claims from other women have been made.

You should have a real look at yourself to be honest.Rape isn’t something for you to play around with because you wanted Trump to win. And for any Trump cheerleader to pretend they give a stuff about women being sexually assaulted is sickening.

With respect lisa,you are again making massive assumptions all down the line .You at what you post and reconsider than you could be misunderstood.

Being independent minded I detest Trump more than you a a man more than anything else.

As for Saint Joe ,you see,another crass comment from another poster,proving once and for all how your political views corrupts the way you see world events.

Joe Biden might not be a saint but he is going to have to have to patience of one.

Let's try respecting opposing views .

Congratulations President Biden on 18:26 - Jan 22 with 941 viewsshingle

Congratulations President Biden on 18:37 - Jan 21 by Kilkennyjack

Being a decent man is a positive first step.

Are you saying that the other headers were not decent, Obama seemed a nice guy as well, and the best smooth talker they have had for a while, but that did not stop the vast number of military that were killed whilst he was President,as i say Biden will make no difference what so ever, it would be no big surprise that in a year or so they will be back in conflict with other countries, but he will no doubt appear in lots of self made videos of him taking off badges of some sort and pinning it on the shirt of a little child probably ethnic for a photo shoot.
Congratulations President Biden on 19:33 - Jan 22 with 917 viewsHighjack

Lol.

Flipping heck mun I just can’t win. I criticise trump and you still have a go at me. Go for the ball, not the man.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Congratulations President Biden on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 910 viewsonehunglow

Congratulations President Biden on 19:33 - Jan 22 by Highjack

Flipping heck mun I just can’t win. I criticise trump and you still have a go at me. Go for the ball, not the man.

Ad Hominem

Congratulations President Biden on 21:18 - Jan 23 with 803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden is doing such a wonderful job for America and Americans, after 3 days of Executive Orders.
Men now able to compete with women in women’s Sports?
Transgender men now able to shower with women in High School?
Aborting babies all the way up to birth?
Eliminating most favored nations pricing for drugs, forcing Americans to pay more, especially for Insulin.
Already sending American troops back into Syria.
Censored any criticism of his actions on the White House web site.
Cancelled the XL Oil Pipeline really pissing off the Canadians, which will lead to imports from the Middle east increasing the price of fuel.
After saying "We’re eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn’t have a plan to get this virus under control — I do,” in an October tweet.
He now says "There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months."

He also said he was going to have 100 million vaccines in 100 days, the rate of vaccination before he took over was 0.8 million per day.
But this is the reality
"Nicole Lurie, one of Biden’s top pandemic advisers during the presidential campaign, said.
"It is completely unrealistic to think that anyone can flip a switch and everything is going to be fine. It’s going to take time," she said. "I’m confident that within a few months things are going to even out, but I think people are going to need to be a little bit patient."
100s of the National Guards in the Capitol have now tested positive to COVID, a superspreader event.
He has already been caught with many others not wearing masks on Federal property, using the excuse that he was celebrating.
The White House won't give any answers to questions about the ongoing riots by Antifa & BLM in Portland.
Moving the troops guarding the Capitol so they have to sleep on the concrete floor of an underground garage.
There are Illegal Immigrants cueing up on the southern border, who will want American jobs.

What a great start, give it 6 months and they will screaming to get rid of his administration.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 21:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024