Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd AFTERMATH 00:19 - Jan 21 with 9679 viewsNotLoyal

Its FA Cup day on Saturday, where the winners win a cup, not on Saturday but in the future, the final played at Wembley, a stadium near Tottenham.

Saturday 23rd January 2021
Liberty Stadium
Kick off 3pm

LIVE on BBC Wales and BT Sport Extra
Wireless : Radio 5 LIVE, Talk Sport and LIVE on BBC Radio Wales / Cymru

Match Officials
Kevin Friend - Referee
Jonathan Hunt and Simon Beck - Lino's
with Robert Madley the fourth official.

Leicester City supporter Brendan's Friend. Removed from refereeing Leicester City after his private visits to watch them play LIVE

More interesting is bumbling cluster biff Robert Madley who is an experiment. Madley see's things others dont see, he makes decisions yet to be regulated, his ability to foresee things and make them up in his own mind so the little pixies can have their dinner every day is remarkable. Madley was sacked as a premier league referee because he doesn't think about what he does and makes decisions without reflection, like utilising a disability as a joke. Here is his excuse - Madely is still a moron, and always will be. Including robbing Swansea of obvious goals and awarding all manner of thickhead decisions against the team.

Madley wrote: “As I sat in my car with my phone in hand, a person walked past my car in front of me who had a walking impairment. The next part I am ashamed of. I took a six-second film, I said nothing. I did this in Snapchat, which is where I take all of my films that I intend to save to my phone"
Of course that isn't exactly correct because the buffoon then wrote "On the video I wrote, 'F**k me I have a chance of winning the parents race this year.'
The blokes an utter div.

Swansea and Forest FA cup history
12th January 1929
Forest 1 Swans 2
Exciting results that day were Aston Villa 6 Cardiff 1 and Norwich 0 Corinthians 5.
With the swans going in to the second leg on Saturday 2-1 up there's all to play for.

Steve Cooper talks about Saturdays game

Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup
Nottingham Forest have won the FA Cup twice, once in 1959. The 1959 FA Cup Final was contested by Nottingham Forest and Luton Town at Wembley. Forest won 2—1, with goals from Roy Dwight and Tommy Wilson just four minutes apart.

Forest in 1898 with the FA Cup, the bloke on the right wearing a cap kills animals and maybe even people

In the 1897/98 season Forest beat Derby County 3-1 in the FA Cup final at Crystal Palace in front of 63,000 fans, all of whom are dead, as are the teams and everyone else there that day. Not even Robin Hood was there, he was out riding a bloke called Glen, a non too choosy type who liked hanging around with a band of men. Forest also lost in the 1991 final to Spurs, some will recall Paul Gascoigne getting his comeuppance when he injured himself fouling Forest players. The referee that day was Roger Milford Haven, interestingly Roger now lives there and claims the dole and sells fish he has found in the drains. Or maybe he doesn't.

Team News
Connor Hourihane is available for the swans as is Jordan Morris, expect changes in the starting eleven. It’s unlikely Cooper will play Webb in goal, Hamer is cup tied so Woodman should start. We could see another start for Cameron Evans.

Suggested Forest eleven

TEAMS

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Joel Latibeaudiere, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane, Ryan Manning; Wayne Routledge, Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Lewis Webb, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Jake Bidwell, Jay Fulton, Oli Cooper, Jordon Garrick, Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Nottingham Forest: Jordan Smith; Carl Jenkinson, Gaetan Bong, Loic Mbe Soh, Joe Worrall (captain), Tobias Figueiredo; Anthony Knockaert, Fouad Bachirou, Joe Lolley, Luke Freeman; Lyle Taylor.

Substitutes: Brice Samba, Cyrus Christie, Lewis Grabban, Sammy Ameobi, Alex Mighten, Cafu, Miguel Guerrero, Michael Dawson, Tyler Blackett.

Referee: Kevin Friend

[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 18:06]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 00:23 - Jan 21 with 3850 viewsjudgejonevs

One we need to be careful on, with a potential tie in the next round against Man City this is one we could take our eye off the ball and lose

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 07:37 - Jan 21 with 3773 viewsThornburyswan

Tricky one as the Brentford game is clearly more important - for me beat Brentford & we really are in the automatic battle (particularly with Norwich to come in the following week!) - but be good to get through to the 5th round.

Are Hourihane & Hamer cup-tied?
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 09:08 - Jan 21 with 3701 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 07:37 - Jan 21 by Thornburyswan

Tricky one as the Brentford game is clearly more important - for me beat Brentford & we really are in the automatic battle (particularly with Norwich to come in the following week!) - but be good to get through to the 5th round.

Are Hourihane & Hamer cup-tied?

Agreed, even though it pains me to say it but I'm not bothered if we put out a weakened side and lose as the brentford game is more important.

I think cooper will put out a strong side just for continuity, we need to get back upto speed in preparation for the brentford game, just hope we dont pick up any injuries.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 09:41 - Jan 21 with 3694 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 00:23 - Jan 21 by judgejonevs

One we need to be careful on, with a potential tie in the next round against Man City this is one we could take our eye off the ball and lose

Would it matter if we lose? Brentford and Norwich games are far more important.

I hope Cooper rotates the squad, and we are fresh for Wednesday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 10:31 - Jan 21 with 3686 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 09:41 - Jan 21 by raynor94

Pretty certain he will. Not sure Morris will make it but Hourihane is registered and ready to play.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 10:51 - Jan 21 with 3657 viewsonehunglow

Good one to get Hooligan up and running at speed.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 11:07 - Jan 21 with 3661 viewsjudgejonevs

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 09:41 - Jan 21 by raynor94

The only thing I would say is that winning breeds winning and it would be good to test ourselves in readiness for if we go up

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 11:14 - Jan 21 with 3641 viewsBoundy

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/swans-fa-cup-clash-live-on-bbc-wales/

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 11:17 - Jan 21 with 3637 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 11:14 - Jan 21 by Boundy

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/swans-fa-cup-clash-live-on-bbc-wales/

What is this scfc2 nonsense 😉😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 11:20 - Jan 21 with 3623 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 11:17 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

EH.On BT1 innit Guv

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 12:34 - Jan 21 with 3578 viewsSkipTheJack

Robert Madeley one of the officials
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 15:44 - Jan 21 with 3485 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 11:17 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Don't blame the messenger

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 18:45 - Jan 21 with 3381 viewsReslovenSwan1

The wretched SCFC2 site is full of grey boring old timers that have closed minds and will not tolerate views that go beyond tired fake narratives. The old timers occasionally gang up and bully the adminstrator Duncan to ban certain posters they do not like.

Do not waste a moment of your time on it. Not a patch on this newly envigorated site.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 18:47]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 18:54 - Jan 21 with 3369 viewsReslovenSwan1

This is the language of a stone cold loser. I saw the other day one loser saying Cooper should be happy with a point at Blackburn. Another satified with three draws forom 3 away games. Well Swansea have 3 points already withtwo to go. Be sure these games matter to Norwich and Brentford and Watford. They are going for wins.

All games matter and a draw is never good enough at the top of the league . A good chance to paly Bennett, Hourahaine, Manning, Latibeaudiere and Garrick but these players culd bs the ones to take Swansea obver the line in late May.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 19:04 - Jan 21 with 3360 viewsReslovenSwan1

Interviewer. - "The owners are backing to to the hilt arn't they Steve?"

Coops "If we get good players great, I am just a coach"

Was this was a cop out or is Cooper being given two players he does not necessarily want? Has Scott watched Morris and Arreola?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 19:08 - Jan 21 with 3355 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 19:04 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Was this was a cop out or is Cooper being given two players he does not necessarily want? Has Scott watched Morris and Arreola?

Always comes across negative regarding owners/hierarchy since Birch went imo.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 21:11 - Jan 21 with 3273 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : FA Cup this Saturday on 18:54 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

This is the language of a stone cold loser. I saw the other day one loser saying Cooper should be happy with a point at Blackburn. Another satified with three draws forom 3 away games. Well Swansea have 3 points already withtwo to go. Be sure these games matter to Norwich and Brentford and Watford. They are going for wins.

All games matter and a draw is never good enough at the top of the league . A good chance to paly Bennett, Hourahaine, Manning, Latibeaudiere and Garrick but these players culd bs the ones to take Swansea obver the line in late May.

Yep.agree. We are good enough to expect to win every game. We are who we are and should be proud and not accept second best.

Swansea and ambition..

It can work.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 21:16 - Jan 21 with 3277 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 19:04 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Last news item on here covers it quite well I think.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 12:04 - Jan 22 with 3106 viewsKGriz16

Why are you making a drama where there is not? Game on BBC ONE WALES too.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 14:08 - Jan 22 with 3052 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 12:04 - Jan 22 by KGriz16

All set for a nice Saturday afternoon

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 17:46 - Jan 22 with 2970 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 12:04 - Jan 22 by KGriz16

No drama. I just point out the Cooper was offered a softball to praise the owners and declined to knock it into row z by being a good team player.

So why did he not say. "Truth be told they have done a great job". This could be one of four reasons.

a) He wants to stay in favour with the east Stand radicals and Trust in a similar way to what Rafa did at Newcastle Utd against Ashley.

b) He has a frictional relationship with Mr Winter after Peterson was shown the door,

c) He is just like that and does not butter up his boses in public. He for example did not praise Bielsa after he won in Leeds while everyone else doffs their cap in deference to the Argentinian maestro.

d) Morris and Arreola have not been scouted by either him or Scott and he is not to happy at loans spots being taken on the recommendation of DC scouts. He will praise them only after they deliver.

This forum's best analysis comes from Resolven West Glamorgan. It is free and without any prejudice but may contain spelling mistakes. My aim is to be thought provoking and mildly controversial. I will challenge fake narratives and prejudices based on nationality, faith or creed. Kindly etc.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:55]

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 19:49 - Jan 22 with 2891 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 17:46 - Jan 22 by ReslovenSwan1

No drama. I just point out the Cooper was offered a softball to praise the owners and declined to knock it into row z by being a good team player.

So why did he not say. "Truth be told they have done a great job". This could be one of four reasons.

a) He wants to stay in favour with the east Stand radicals and Trust in a similar way to what Rafa did at Newcastle Utd against Ashley.

b) He has a frictional relationship with Mr Winter after Peterson was shown the door,

c) He is just like that and does not butter up his boses in public. He for example did not praise Bielsa after he won in Leeds while everyone else doffs their cap in deference to the Argentinian maestro.

d) Morris and Arreola have not been scouted by either him or Scott and he is not to happy at loans spots being taken on the recommendation of DC scouts. He will praise them only after they deliver.

This forum's best analysis comes from Resolven West Glamorgan. It is free and without any prejudice but may contain spelling mistakes. My aim is to be thought provoking and mildly controversial. I will challenge fake narratives and prejudices based on nationality, faith or creed. Kindly etc.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:55]

If you read Morris’s first interview you’ll be able to eliminate (d).
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 20:26 - Jan 22 with 2862 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 19:49 - Jan 22 by Thornburyswan

If you read Morris’s first interview you’ll be able to eliminate (d).

He’s full of dung mate. He’s ruining this board - so pleased Lisa came on here to put him in his place over the trust.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 20:29 - Jan 22 with 2858 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 20:26 - Jan 22 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s full of dung mate. He’s ruining this board - so pleased Lisa came on here to put him in his place over the trust.

No ,he is not,no more than those who gang up on posters -pure bullying.

lisa ? Yeah,course she did.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 23:44 - Jan 22 with 2768 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd THURS UPDATE on 20:26 - Jan 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Far from it I will engage with any poster for debate and not resort to abuse. Remember Brynmill 21% of Burnley is worth £42m. FORTY TWO MILLION. This is not a guess it is a FACT. The 2016 for Swansea was underpriced for a quick sale. An extra Yank has turned up looking for a killing. Swansea look like a pretty good prospect to him.

Some questions. Can you answer them Brynmill?

a) Does Burnley have more potential than Swansea city over the next 10 years?
b) Is Burnley a bigger town than Swansea ?
c) Is Swansea getting to the Premier league unrealistic?
d) Why is the Trust proposing to sue for the discounted 2016 price £21m and recover only £13-14m fees after costs ?
e) Why have the US people put in extra money?

Legal action only makes sense if Swansea becomes a basket case club under 'Yankee asset strippers'. "Nothing to lose see butt". But the US people have put in another £10m? into the club. They are not asset strippers.

Bring back Frank Zappa he would chase me away asking these too many damn questions. Funny your logo is a puppet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024