Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target 09:48 - Jan 22 with 3750 viewsKeithHaynes

Monaco winger wants to stay in Europe and swans are in discussions with Monaco with a loan with option to buy. Quite a few people we know are confirming this as a genuine inquiry for him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 09:57 - Jan 22 with 3058 viewsThornburyswan

Interesting one, another right sided winger - yet we don’t play wingers - not sure if this is Cooper working on a plan B or if he/Scott believes we can convert him to a RWB to provide cover for Connor.
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 10:02 - Jan 22 with 3031 viewsDr_Winston

Winger and forward seem to be interchangeable terms the way we play.

Going to be a bit crowded with Ayew, Lowe, Morris and AN Other fighting for two spots, unless there's also a bit of succession planning going on for next season depending upon Ayew's contract situation.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 2984 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper has to look forwards, Ayew won't be here next season.
Getting in loans with options to buy is a decent way of gauging the player and being in a decent position to sign him if he performs well.

I think if this comes off cooper will be happy.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 10:51 - Jan 22 with 2970 viewsChief

Pretty sure hes been linked a few years ago.

Could have been last summer actually. Derby were also linked, assume they're in no state to now.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 10:54]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 10:59 - Jan 22 with 2940 views34dfgdf54

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 10:51 - Jan 22 by Chief

Pretty sure hes been linked a few years ago.

Could have been last summer actually. Derby were also linked, assume they're in no state to now.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 10:54]

In the summer I believe mate.

Another winger though, just doesn't make sense to me
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:02 - Jan 22 with 2929 viewsChubz

Wants to stay in Europe ..... who wants to tell him about Brexit ;-)
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:07 - Jan 22 with 2912 viewsChief

Maybe these targets will allow Cullen to go out on loan.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:26 - Jan 22 with 2877 viewsraynor94

Hasn't played a game this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 12:52 - Jan 22 with 2755 viewsKeithHaynes

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:26 - Jan 22 by raynor94

Hasn't played a game this season

I’m not sure about this one, Derby are out of the running, only us seem to be interested.

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 12:59 - Jan 22 with 2737 viewsKeithHaynes

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 10:59 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

In the summer I believe mate.

Another winger though, just doesn't make sense to me

I think Cooper is looking for more flexibility in his formations.

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 14:45 - Jan 22 with 2590 viewsReslovenSwan1

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 12:59 - Jan 22 by KeithHaynes

I think Cooper is looking for more flexibility in his formations.

Cooper did sign and gave a run to injury ravaged Aldo Kalulu last season. He added extra pace which Swansea lack. Lowe is quick but no one else has express pace except Garrick.

Aldo does not seem to have played since he hit the post in the 3-0 win at Middesborough. I always wondered if one goal can change the course of a career. Borja hit the bar on his debut v Man City in a closley fought Carabao up game I recall under Guidolin.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:11 - Jan 22 with 2429 viewsKeithHaynes

He’s definitely on the radar now.

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:23 - Jan 22 with 2346 views34dfgdf54

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:11 - Jan 22 by KeithHaynes

Why? Failed medical?
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:32 - Jan 22 with 2320 viewsKeithHaynes

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:23 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

Why? Failed medical?

I’m unsure what the delay is with Morris, all I know is his medical is far more rigorous. Cooper was quite tentative yesterday. But nothing from anyone I know.

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:39 - Jan 22 with 2307 views34dfgdf54

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:32 - Jan 22 by KeithHaynes

I’m unsure what the delay is with Morris, all I know is his medical is far more rigorous. Cooper was quite tentative yesterday. But nothing from anyone I know.

I’ve always thought the medical would be a potential sticking point due to the ACL and T1D.

I think something would have broken by now though, announcement at 6 similar the Hourihane I reckon.
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 18:12 - Jan 22 with 2242 viewsjohnlangy

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:39 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

I’ve always thought the medical would be a potential sticking point due to the ACL and T1D.

I think something would have broken by now though, announcement at 6 similar the Hourihane I reckon.

Done.
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 20:49 - Jan 22 with 2073 viewsAndyCole

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 17:11 - Jan 22 by KeithHaynes

Where on the radar is he now (esp re the Morris angle) ? Honing in or drifting out ?

As mentioned above, succession planning is key wrt Ayew.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 2055 viewsonehunglow

Imagine if we are promoted

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 21:39 - Jan 22 with 1995 viewsone_upmanship

Looks like another Kalulu. Please don’t bother.
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 09:12 - Jan 23 with 1846 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 14:45 - Jan 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Cooper did sign and gave a run to injury ravaged Aldo Kalulu last season. He added extra pace which Swansea lack. Lowe is quick but no one else has express pace except Garrick.

Aldo does not seem to have played since he hit the post in the 3-0 win at Middesborough. I always wondered if one goal can change the course of a career. Borja hit the bar on his debut v Man City in a closley fought Carabao up game I recall under Guidolin.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Morris apparently has pace to burn.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:26 - Jan 24 with 1668 viewsjack_lord

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 10:41 - Jan 22 by NotLoyal

Cooper has to look forwards, Ayew won't be here next season.
Getting in loans with options to buy is a decent way of gauging the player and being in a decent position to sign him if he performs well.

I think if this comes off cooper will be happy.

I had a whisper that Ayew is very happy here and may well take a huge salary cut to stay if we are still in the Championship next season.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:27 - Jan 24 with 1662 viewsonehunglow

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:26 - Jan 24 by jack_lord

I had a whisper that Ayew is very happy here and may well take a huge salary cut to stay if we are still in the Championship next season.

Hmm.
Nice thought

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:46 - Jan 24 with 1646 viewsThornburyswan

Interesting one, if we don’t go up maybe a 12-month sensible wage with large bonus if we went up at the end of the season might work - think it will be end of the season job either way, or at least after our fate is clear.
Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 11:54 - Jan 24 with 1632 viewsmagicdaps10

Story is that Monaco are prepared to let him go for Free. Been offered to a few MLS teams but he is not interested and is intent on moving to UK.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Samuel Grandsir is a Cooper transfer target on 12:01 - Jan 24 with 1623 viewsFireboy2

That would be awesome, not only because hes a great player for us but because he is a leader on the pitch and is a great influence in the changing room.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024