Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These Sennedd boozers 17:12 - Jan 23 with 1154 viewsonehunglow

Resigned then.

Naughty boys then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

These Sennedd boozers on 17:42 - Jan 23 with 807 viewspencoedjack

Maybe BBC Wales news can start asking Drakeford & Gething why the vaccinations in Wales are being rolled out the slowest of the UK nations, far more important to me than a few MPs sharing a couple of bottles of plonk.
These Sennedd boozers on 17:56 - Jan 23 with 802 viewsonehunglow

These Sennedd boozers on 17:42 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

Maybe BBC Wales news can start asking Drakeford & Gething why the vaccinations in Wales are being rolled out the slowest of the UK nations, far more important to me than a few MPs sharing a couple of bottles of plonk.

Maybe.

These Sennedd boozers on 18:11 - Jan 23 with 793 viewsexhmrc1

They are total hypocrites. The leader of the party and chief whip as well. Why didnt they go sooner. Davies has been regularly on BBC criticising the Senydd leadership and things like no mass centre and lack of mass vaccination centre in Pembrokeshire. Lower rates, deaths and numbers in hospital but these and some on here spent all their time looking for negatives instead of positives. The number of cases today is more than 10000 cases less than England. Our new cases figure today is 271 as against 453 in England. Despite this people are still attacking Senydd policies. Today there were 25000 people vaccinated. People criticise the slowness but what is happening now was also going to happen. The delay in the AZ vaccine coming in hasnt helped the situation but it was the right policy and allied to lower rates helps save lives.
These Sennedd boozers on 18:25 - Jan 23 with 782 viewsCatullus

These Sennedd boozers on 18:11 - Jan 23 by exhmrc1

They are total hypocrites. The leader of the party and chief whip as well. Why didnt they go sooner. Davies has been regularly on BBC criticising the Senydd leadership and things like no mass centre and lack of mass vaccination centre in Pembrokeshire. Lower rates, deaths and numbers in hospital but these and some on here spent all their time looking for negatives instead of positives. The number of cases today is more than 10000 cases less than England. Our new cases figure today is 271 as against 453 in England. Despite this people are still attacking Senydd policies. Today there were 25000 people vaccinated. People criticise the slowness but what is happening now was also going to happen. The delay in the AZ vaccine coming in hasnt helped the situation but it was the right policy and allied to lower rates helps save lives.

I'll ask here as well then, has the Labour MS resigned? That's Alun Davies, Labour MS for Blaunau Gwent, is he still in post?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

These Sennedd boozers on 18:27 - Jan 23 with 773 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well done after being ahead of England from mid September to the End of December Wales has been below England for two weeks.

Since start of pandemic
Wales 5928 per 100,000
England 5613
Ni 5274
Scotland 3130

Thankfully falling in all parts of the UK now.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

These Sennedd boozers on 18:40 - Jan 23 with 769 viewsonehunglow

These Sennedd boozers on 18:27 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

Well done after being ahead of England from mid September to the End of December Wales has been below England for two weeks.

Since start of pandemic
Wales 5928 per 100,000
England 5613
Ni 5274
Scotland 3130

Thankfully falling in all parts of the UK now.

Great to read that

These Sennedd boozers on 18:42 - Jan 23 with 760 viewspencoedjack

Very predictable

You’d swear Welsh labour kept this in their back pocket until they hit rock bottom in their handling of the pandemic

People like you make me want to puke.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:44]
These Sennedd boozers on 18:43 - Jan 23 with 765 viewsonehunglow

These Sennedd boozers on 18:42 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

Very predictable

You’d swear Welsh labour kept this in their back pocket until they hit rock bottom in their handling of the pandemic

People like you make me want to puke.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:44]

Politicians always are.

Login to get fewer ads

These Sennedd boozers on 19:23 - Jan 23 with 737 viewsexhmrc1

These Sennedd boozers on 18:25 - Jan 23 by Catullus

I'll ask here as well then, has the Labour MS resigned? That's Alun Davies, Labour MS for Blaunau Gwent, is he still in post?

Yes he is in post. So too are the 2 tories but Alun Davies has had the Labour whip withdrawn whilst an investigation is taking place so is acting as an Independent AS and not a Labour AS. The 2 tories are still acting as Tory AS but have resigned their front bench positions as Leader and Chief Whip of the Tories. Alun Davies may or may not be restored as a Labour AS in future. That decision will be taken in due course.

Personally I dont think any of them should be elected in May and I hope the elections go ahead as postal elections.

The way the figures are dropping there is no reason why postal elections cannot take place.
These Sennedd boozers on 19:30 - Jan 23 with 734 viewsCatullus

These Sennedd boozers on 19:23 - Jan 23 by exhmrc1

Yes he is in post. So too are the 2 tories but Alun Davies has had the Labour whip withdrawn whilst an investigation is taking place so is acting as an Independent AS and not a Labour AS. The 2 tories are still acting as Tory AS but have resigned their front bench positions as Leader and Chief Whip of the Tories. Alun Davies may or may not be restored as a Labour AS in future. That decision will be taken in due course.

Personally I dont think any of them should be elected in May and I hope the elections go ahead as postal elections.

The way the figures are dropping there is no reason why postal elections cannot take place.

So the tories are hypocrites yet the Labour fella isn't?

They should all be sacked, they are equally bad in my eyes. Having the whip removed has made no difference to Alun Davies at all.

None of them should be in the Senedd any more.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

These Sennedd boozers on 19:37 - Jan 23 with 723 viewsfelixstowe_jack

These Sennedd boozers on 19:30 - Jan 23 by Catullus

They should all be sacked, they are equally bad in my eyes. Having the whip removed has made no difference to Alun Davies at all.

Only the electorate have that right. Non sure the senedd has procedures to remove them.

In Peterborough an MP was sacked after the constituency invoked a recall petition . That might work for any the 40 constituency senedd members not sure how that might work for the 20 regional list members.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

These Sennedd boozers on 19:57 - Jan 23 with 706 viewsJack_Meoff

These Sennedd boozers on 17:42 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

You should start a thread about that, I'm fairly sure that's not yet been mentioned on this board.

On topic, as much as I dislike the Tory party I'm not seeing how this is anything but a political point scoring non story.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

These Sennedd boozers on 20:02 - Jan 23 with 698 viewsexhmrc1

These Sennedd boozers on 19:30 - Jan 23 by Catullus

The problem with removing them would be the length of time involved. You would then need to allow time for a by election to take place then a further election to take place on the normal election day. Do you want the cost of 2 elections to take place for someone acting for days. It really isnt feasible but I hope the electors or parties remove them all,
These Sennedd boozers on 20:06 - Jan 23 with 693 viewsonehunglow

These Sennedd boozers on 19:57 - Jan 23 by Jack_Meoff

You should start a thread about that, I'm fairly sure that's not yet been mentioned on this board.

On topic, as much as I dislike the Tory party I'm not seeing how this is anything but a political point scoring non story.

Good lad.ooner people down there wake up to the fact the Labour does not represent the poor/deprived/unemployed,vulnerable even the working class or the average person,the better.

South Wale i about 70 years behind the times-polkitically speaking.It aches to read uch class war dross.

Uber Right.

These Sennedd boozers on 21:00 - Jan 23 with 659 viewsJack123

These Sennedd boozers on 20:06 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Good lad.ooner people down there wake up to the fact the Labour does not represent the poor/deprived/unemployed,vulnerable even the working class or the average person,the better.

South Wale i about 70 years behind the times-polkitically speaking.It aches to read uch class war dross.

Uber Right.

Talking of boozing, I find it personally unforgivable who ever brought about the minimum price per unit at the start of this pandemic, needs to bloody pay!

It's absolutely grotesque that they done that, at that particular time.. Lock us up, and pay x amount extra than England and stay in the house..

I would imagine it has cost anything between an extra 300-1000 for the average household..

Cheers you Drakeford plonker..

I can not wait to vote the dip shi* out!!

libera nos a malo

These Sennedd boozers on 21:31 - Jan 23 with 625 viewsSwanjaxs

These Sennedd boozers on 21:00 - Jan 23 by Jack123

Talking of boozing, I find it personally unforgivable who ever brought about the minimum price per unit at the start of this pandemic, needs to bloody pay!

It's absolutely grotesque that they done that, at that particular time.. Lock us up, and pay x amount extra than England and stay in the house..

I would imagine it has cost anything between an extra 300-1000 for the average household..

Some would say, if your incandescent with rage about the increase in price of strong alcohol being sold in supermarkets and off licences during the pandemic, you might have to look at your priorities 😉

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

These Sennedd boozers on 21:32 - Jan 23 with 629 viewsFlashberryjack

These Sennedd boozers on 21:00 - Jan 23 by Jack123

I buy quite a lot of spirits, mainly whiskey (not for personal use) I buy all of it in England now, when there are offers on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

These Sennedd boozers on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 609 viewsBillyChong

These Sennedd boozers on 21:32 - Jan 23 by Flashberryjack

I buy quite a lot of spirits, mainly whiskey (not for personal use) I buy all of it in England now, when there are offers on.

I very much doubt Mr Tesco gives a flying toss which side of the border he sells his whisky. To be honest I haven’t noticed any difference in the price of alcohol since minimum pricing came in.
These Sennedd boozers on 13:46 - Jan 24 with 528 viewsJack123

These Sennedd boozers on 22:13 - Jan 23 by BillyChong

I very much doubt Mr Tesco gives a flying toss which side of the border he sells his whisky. To be honest I haven’t noticed any difference in the price of alcohol since minimum pricing came in.

Oddly enough, the minimum price per unit doesn't really affect whisky and vodka, just lager and cider mainly.

Take for example if your a cider drinker the price in aldi went from 1.99 to 5 pound, and the funniest thing I have seen is a security tag the likes they put on spirits on a bottle of frosty jacks, because the price on that went from 3 or 4 pound to a tenner.

libera nos a malo

These Sennedd boozers on 13:52 - Jan 24 with 523 viewsJack123

These Sennedd boozers on 21:31 - Jan 23 by Swanjaxs

Some would say, if your incandescent with rage about the increase in price of strong alcohol being sold in supermarkets and off licences during the pandemic, you might have to look at your priorities 😉

It's one of many things I am unhappy about with the welsh government, but it is one of my pet hates that in Wales we are paying hundreds of pounds more per year, and from what I read England have no plans to bring the mpu.

It's an absolute disgrace they brought this on the premise of discouraging people drinking super strength lager and cider, but it's affected the average drinker.

libera nos a malo

These Sennedd boozers on 14:10 - Jan 24 with 515 viewsCatullus

These Sennedd boozers on 13:52 - Jan 24 by Jack123

It's one of many things I am unhappy about with the welsh government, but it is one of my pet hates that in Wales we are paying hundreds of pounds more per year, and from what I read England have no plans to bring the mpu.

It's an absolute disgrace they brought this on the premise of discouraging people drinking super strength lager and cider, but it's affected the average drinker.

What is the point in MPU here if people close to the border can just nip across and buy it in England? It means the poorer people in the cities are hit the most so, is the Senedd is affecting the poorest the most?

These Sennedd boozers on 14:16 - Jan 24 with 508 viewsHighjack

These Sennedd boozers on 22:13 - Jan 23 by BillyChong

Mr Tesco would rather sell more in Wales because the increase in price goes directly into his till.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

These Sennedd boozers on 14:17 - Jan 24 with 505 viewsJack123

These Sennedd boozers on 14:10 - Jan 24 by Catullus

What is the point in MPU here if people close to the border can just nip across and buy it in England? It means the poorer people in the cities are hit the most so, is the Senedd is affecting the poorest the most?

Exactly, just a shame that from Swansea to Bristol say wouldn't really be cost effective, unless buying a hell of a lot.

The whole reason they pushed this was all about super strength lager and cider, cider at say 7.5%, that's what they told us, so nobody really paid much attention when they were talking about it, it was all super strength lager and cider., but it has pushed the average 2 litre of cider in supermarket up by 150%.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 14:18]

libera nos a malo

These Sennedd boozers on 14:23 - Jan 24 with 499 viewsHighjack

These Sennedd boozers on 14:17 - Jan 24 by Jack123

Exactly, just a shame that from Swansea to Bristol say wouldn't really be cost effective, unless buying a hell of a lot.

The whole reason they pushed this was all about super strength lager and cider, cider at say 7.5%, that's what they told us, so nobody really paid much attention when they were talking about it, it was all super strength lager and cider., but it has pushed the average 2 litre of cider in supermarket up by 150%.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 14:18]

I agree it’s a stupid law. It may have been more palatable to people if the extra price was a tax that went directly to helping people with issues surrounding alcohol but it isn’t. It just improves the profit margins for the multi billion pound supermarkets and their shareholders whilst people who just want a can or two after a long days work have less in their pocket. It’s incredibly regressive and should be scrapped.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

These Sennedd boozers on 14:33 - Jan 24 with 485 viewsmajorraglan

These Sennedd boozers on 14:23 - Jan 24 by Highjack

I agree it’s a stupid law. It may have been more palatable to people if the extra price was a tax that went directly to helping people with issues surrounding alcohol but it isn’t. It just improves the profit margins for the multi billion pound supermarkets and their shareholders whilst people who just want a can or two after a long days work have less in their pocket. It’s incredibly regressive and should be scrapped.

Thanks for posting the above, I was wrongly under the impression the revenue from the additional costs would in some way be channeled back in to the NHS or Alcohol treatment services, this is clearly not the case and is going in to the bottom line of the retailer. Shocking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024