Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals 07:10 - Jan 25 with 782 viewsSwansIndependent

When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals 25th Jan 2021 07:07
It was more than twenty years ago, the dominant force of Welsh league football were Bangor City, the pretenders were the Lillywhites and fierce rivals Rhyl. On one side was Steve Cooper a young footballer of some repute in the league of wales, on the other was non league journeyman Lee Trundle. Let’s have a look at how things turned out. 1

Click on the story above, support the Swans Independent, be positive, follow the swans

Click below and sub to our Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 07:33 - Jan 25 with 751 viewsTreforys_Jack

Good read that fair play.
When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 07:37 - Jan 25 with 750 viewsswancity

Enjoyed that 👍

I saw Trundle play for Wrexham at the Vetch v Swans in a FAW Trophy Final which Wrexham won. Trundle was the best player on the pitch.

I see Rhodri Giggs was playing for Bangor which means Ryan might have been a spectator. Although he might also have been at home knobbing Rhodri’s wife too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 610 viewsNotLoyal

Great read, shows again how well things are progressing on this site.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 11:14 - Jan 25 with 606 viewsYrAlarch

When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 07:37 - Jan 25 by swancity

Enjoyed that 👍

I saw Trundle play for Wrexham at the Vetch v Swans in a FAW Trophy Final which Wrexham won. Trundle was the best player on the pitch.

I see Rhodri Giggs was playing for Bangor which means Ryan might have been a spectator. Although he might also have been at home knobbing Rhodri’s wife too.

If the match was on the telly perhaps Ryan was multi-tasking.
When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 14:12 - Jan 25 with 515 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trundle was 24 then! Oh how he must have wished he had knuckled down from a far earlier age.
I am convinced he would have reached the highest level.
I remember watching a match on the telly before he signed for Wrexham.
It was ridiculous. Picking the ball up from just outside his own area and dribbling through the whole of the oppo before taking a potshot on goal.
Hr had a great career in the end but it could have been sooo much better.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 15:13 - Jan 25 with 479 viewsblackpooljack

When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 14:12 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

Trundle was 24 then! Oh how he must have wished he had knuckled down from a far earlier age.
I am convinced he would have reached the highest level.
I remember watching a match on the telly before he signed for Wrexham.
It was ridiculous. Picking the ball up from just outside his own area and dribbling through the whole of the oppo before taking a potshot on goal.
Hr had a great career in the end but it could have been sooo much better.

If he had have knuckled down he wouldnt have been within a 100 miles of our club and its poss we would still have been now scratching round league 1, every cloud and all that
When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 15:54 - Jan 25 with 458 viewsPrivate_Partz

When Steve Cooper and Lee Trundle went head to head as fierce rivals on 15:13 - Jan 25 by blackpooljack

If he had have knuckled down he wouldnt have been within a 100 miles of our club and its poss we would still have been now scratching round league 1, every cloud and all that

Two sides to every story. Indeed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024