Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air 08:54 - Jan 25 with 1645 viewsbritferry

Why the hell are the BBC constantly advertising this program, thats now available on their iPlayer?

Great series that it was, especially Will Smith, but its over 30 years old, haven't they got something else to show, some new material perhaps, something that I can see as worthwhile for my £157.50 TV licence TAX?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 16:28 - Jan 25 with 530 viewsLohengrin

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 16:04 - Jan 25 by ItchySphincter

Mine’s great. She’s from a pack and she’s hard, hard work, but I love her. She seems to treat me differently to the rest of the family though. She can be a right horror bag with them. You have to put her in bed every couple of hours or she’ll cause bedlam.

Are you the one who feeds/walks her most often? If so then she will look to you and be very jealous of your attention. That would explain her behaviour toward the others in your house.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 16:40 - Jan 25 with 520 viewsonehunglow

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 16:28 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

Are you the one who feeds/walks her most often? If so then she will look to you and be very jealous of your attention. That would explain her behaviour toward the others in your house.

Has this mountain the magic mushrooms I read about?
You're lucky to have mountain. 300 feet to us here is virtually K2.

We walked up to a height of 200 feet this afternoon and we still saw some frost on the ground..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 17:13 - Jan 25 with 509 viewsFlashberryjack

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 10:54 - Jan 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

Traditional TV is on its last legs I'm afraid.

Don't be silly....look at all those wonderful "Reality Shows" we have.

The masked singer and love island are my favourites

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 17:51 - Jan 25 with 496 viewsItchySphincter

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 16:28 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

I definitely don’t feed her or walk her the most but when I do walk her it’s off lead, whereas no one else will do it unless I’m there. She will eat of my hand though and she was drinking steam water out of my cupped hands when we were out the other day.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 18:51 - Jan 25 with 485 viewsNeath_Jack

Nothing wrong with TV, it's you lot that are getting old ffs. Like a bunch of pound shop Barry Normans.

There's more than enough on all the variations if you want to watch something. Failing that, read a good book, better than any tv show.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 18:56 - Jan 25 with 482 viewsNotLoyal

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 18:51 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

Nothing wrong with TV, it's you lot that are getting old ffs. Like a bunch of pound shop Barry Normans.

There's more than enough on all the variations if you want to watch something. Failing that, read a good book, better than any tv show.

😂😂😂😂👌

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 18:56 - Jan 25 with 482 viewsbritferry

or even better, go on an internet forum for a bit of banter

oh do cheer up dear

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 20:17 - Jan 25 with 470 viewsonehunglow

Barry Norman.
Now you're talking.

Film night

sadly missed

Login to get fewer ads

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 10:41 - Jan 26 with 436 viewsHighjack

All the best stuff is on streaming services. That’s what us with it and trendy kids are watching. The telly box is as old fashioned and outdated as the gramophone. Constantly churning out the lowest form of entertainment. Countless reality shows, talent contests and period dramas which the late middle aged and elderly seem to like and naked attraction for the sexual deviant pervert types.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 11:31 - Jan 26 with 414 viewsCatullus

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 10:41 - Jan 26 by Highjack

All the best stuff is on streaming services. That’s what us with it and trendy kids are watching. The telly box is as old fashioned and outdated as the gramophone. Constantly churning out the lowest form of entertainment. Countless reality shows, talent contests and period dramas which the late middle aged and elderly seem to like and naked attraction for the sexual deviant pervert types.

Exactly. There are also far too many quiz and cookery shows on too. Some of the quiz shows are so slow and boring. Then on Saturday morning it's about 4 hours of back to back cooking.

Those reality shows, just waht is real about them?

My son has watched about 5 hours on tv in a month and most of that was football or when he stayed down for food, most times he takes his food upstairs and watches youtube!

Streaming also has the advantge of no adverts.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 11:55 - Jan 26 with 407 viewsonehunglow

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 10:41 - Jan 26 by Highjack

I remember CDs being introduced and flogged a considerbale number of vinyl LPs which today would be worth decent money.

Fook me ,vinyl has made a come back .Check out the prices of 33and a third stuff. I have some classics in the loft and they are staying there until I snuff it and they go to my offspring.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 16:50 - Jan 26 with 376 viewsGroo

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 11:20 - Jan 25 by Catullus

Yep, we hardly ever watch anything "live" we record, stream or download. We have netflix and amazon prime.

On demand is the future, watch what you want when you want. Shame there's so many providers and so much cost though. Amazon and Netflix cost 16 quid a month, more than the license fee. At least Amazon has the advantage of free deliveries!

I'm more or less the same, we have Netflix, Amazon, Disney and Crave (HBO).

We only watch 'live' TV for the News, usually first thing in the morning.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 00:23 - Jan 27 with 335 viewst1000

I am watching it every night so glad it’s on. One of best comedy’s of all time.
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 13:03 - Jan 27 with 289 viewsCatullus

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 00:23 - Jan 27 by t1000

I am watching it every night so glad it’s on. One of best comedy’s of all time.

With that the thread is...terminated!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 13:48 - Jan 27 with 284 viewsonehunglow

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 13:03 - Jan 27 by Catullus

With that the thread is...terminated!

With further abuse of an apostrophe ,I concur.
What is it with apostrophe abuse.It seems endemic

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 14:38 - Jan 27 with 278 viewsbritferry

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air on 13:48 - Jan 27 by onehunglow

With further abuse of an apostrophe ,I concur.
What is it with apostrophe abuse.It seems endemic

Whatcha talk'in bout, Willis ?

[Post edited 27 Jan 2021 14:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024