Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford 21:13 - Jan 26 with 1257 viewsraynor94

Held tonight, point in front of us but played 2 more, big chance tomorrow to make a statement.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford on 21:19 - Jan 26 with 1239 viewsBoundy

Makes tomorrow night a huge game. B/mouth went through tonight in the FA cup and they're in 6 having played one more than us .Middlesbrough is the side to watch out for with sour puss in charge.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Watford on 21:41 - Jan 26 with 1193 viewsCatullus

It was a great result for us. Even if we only draw tomorrow we still have a game in hand. Yes, a win would be a massive statement apart from the obvious blow it would be to Brentford.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watford on 05:31 - Jan 27 with 1019 viewsangryjack

Watford on 21:41 - Jan 26 by Catullus

It was a great result for us. Even if we only draw tomorrow we still have a game in hand. Yes, a win would be a massive statement apart from the obvious blow it would be to Brentford.

Lads,there's 22 games to go yet only just past halfway...there'll be many ups and downs from all teams ,whether we win lose or draw it won't make a difference yet,look at forest last season they were 9 points ahead of us with about 3 or 4 games to go and fell out play off space on goal diff I think.dont be disheartened if we lose long way to go yet......
Watford on 08:17 - Jan 27 with 975 viewsWhiterockin

Watford on 05:31 - Jan 27 by angryjack

Lads,there's 22 games to go yet only just past halfway...there'll be many ups and downs from all teams ,whether we win lose or draw it won't make a difference yet,look at forest last season they were 9 points ahead of us with about 3 or 4 games to go and fell out play off space on goal diff I think.dont be disheartened if we lose long way to go yet......

"whether we win lose or draw it won't make a difference yet"

This is true but three points on our total and not Brentfords will make a major difference at the end of the season, not to mention the confidence boost.
Watford on 08:22 - Jan 27 with 963 views34dfgdf54

Watford on 08:17 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

This is true but three points on our total and not Brentfords will make a major difference at the end of the season, not to mention the confidence boost.

It's basically a 6 pointer imo, but AJ is right, plenty of time to recover, if we are within touching distance of top 2 a week next Friday after the Norwich game, it's on big time imo.
Watford on 08:33 - Jan 27 with 951 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford on 08:22 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

It's basically a 6 pointer imo, but AJ is right, plenty of time to recover, if we are within touching distance of top 2 a week next Friday after the Norwich game, it's on big time imo.

I think the manager and squad are intent on making a massive statement. Of intent.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford on 14:36 - Jan 27 with 805 viewsangryjack

Watford on 08:17 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

MAY make a major difference at end season not will...we could fall away and so could any team..a long long way to go no leagues are won or lost in January like I said win lose or draw it's not decisive yet...won't be too disappointed if we lose and not over buzzing if we win...don't get me wrong would love to win but not end world yet
Watford on 14:54 - Jan 27 with 785 viewsswancity

Watford on 14:36 - Jan 27 by angryjack

MAY make a major difference at end season not will...we could fall away and so could any team..a long long way to go no leagues are won or lost in January like I said win lose or draw it's not decisive yet...won't be too disappointed if we lose and not over buzzing if we win...don't get me wrong would love to win but not end world yet

Yes spot on

A draw tonight with more encouraging signs will be a decent return

They’ve not lost in the league for a while so expecting a low scoring cagey game of chess

It’ll be 3-3 now 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Watford on 16:08 - Jan 27 with 741 viewstrampie

Watford on 14:54 - Jan 27 by swancity

Yes spot on

A draw tonight with more encouraging signs will be a decent return

They’ve not lost in the league for a while so expecting a low scoring cagey game of chess

It’ll be 3-3 now 😂

A draw tonight for the Swans will not be a good result for a team targeting automatic promotion (home game against a promotion rival), it would be a good result for Brentford.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Watford on 16:43 - Jan 27 with 709 viewsangryjack

Watford on 16:08 - Jan 27 by trampie

A draw tonight for the Swans will not be a good result for a team targeting automatic promotion (home game against a promotion rival), it would be a good result for Brentford.

We will lose games between now and end season and so will every team around us a draw won't be a bad result at all...they could even beat us tonight but lose their game in hand its too early to say...we could lose our next 5 and slip down league...got stop getting ahead of ourselves..we only at halfway stage...
Watford on 16:45 - Jan 27 with 709 viewsGixerJack

Watford on 08:33 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I think the manager and squad are intent on making a massive statement. Of intent.

Did you intend to use the word intent as much there or was it unintentional??? 😂😂

I remember Terry Yorath being asked about a team having games in hand over us and his reply was spot on. Games in hand count for nothing whereas points in the bag can’t be taken away.

I think we may have been promoted that year
Watford on 16:57 - Jan 27 with 697 viewsthornabyswan

Watford on 16:45 - Jan 27 by GixerJack

Did you intend to use the word intent as much there or was it unintentional??? 😂😂

I remember Terry Yorath being asked about a team having games in hand over us and his reply was spot on. Games in hand count for nothing whereas points in the bag can’t be taken away.

Unless Robin Sharpe is in charge of the fax machine

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford on 17:21 - Jan 27 with 672 viewstrampie

Watford on 16:43 - Jan 27 by angryjack

We will lose games between now and end season and so will every team around us a draw won't be a bad result at all...they could even beat us tonight but lose their game in hand its too early to say...we could lose our next 5 and slip down league...got stop getting ahead of ourselves..we only at halfway stage...

It's what is known as a six pointer, we need to win, we must have the right attitude, a winners mentality, anything other than a Swans win tonight and I will be disappointed (unless we go a goal down or we are second best on the balance of play).

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Watford on 17:34 - Jan 27 with 667 viewsangryjack

Watford on 17:21 - Jan 27 by trampie

It's what is known as a six pointer, we need to win, we must have the right attitude, a winners mentality, anything other than a Swans win tonight and I will be disappointed (unless we go a goal down or we are second best on the balance of play).

Bit of a contradiction there " we need to win"" anything other than a swans win and I will be disappointed "..but if we go a goal down and are second best .....that's OK...its still a loss don't mame sense..you be OK if we lose if we are second best?
Watford on 17:47 - Jan 27 with 645 viewstrampie

Watford on 17:34 - Jan 27 by angryjack

Bit of a contradiction there " we need to win"" anything other than a swans win and I will be disappointed "..but if we go a goal down and are second best .....that's OK...its still a loss don't mame sense..you be OK if we lose if we are second best?

I expect Swansea to win, I think it's a vital game and Swansea need to win to be favourites to go up automatically in my book, if Swans don't win then obviously Brentford will be favourites to go up automatically (as they are now) and not Swansea.

But if Swansea go a goal down I would sign to take a draw at that point and if Brentford are better than us on the balance of play I would except a draw, but if Swans seriously aim to go up automatically then Swansea need to win, I just checked a spread bet bookie out and they have got Brentford to finish 5 points clear of us at this stage.

Watford on 17:58 - Jan 27 with 632 viewsangryjack

Watford on 17:47 - Jan 27 by trampie

I expect Swansea to win, I think it's a vital game and Swansea need to win to be favourites to go up automatically in my book, if Swans don't win then obviously Brentford will be favourites to go up automatically (as they are now) and not Swansea.

But if Swansea go a goal down I would sign to take a draw at that point and if Brentford are better than us on the balance of play I would except a draw, but if Swans seriously aim to go up automatically then Swansea need to win, I just checked a spread bet bookie out and they have got Brentford to finish 5 points clear of us at this stage.

Like I said its way too early for this result to say who and don't go up ....neither of us may not even stay in play off places...calm down
Watford on 18:07 - Jan 27 with 621 viewsraynor94

Watford on 17:47 - Jan 27 by trampie

Win lose or draw nothing decided tonight, I will say it will be a massive statement if we win.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford on 19:32 - Jan 27 with 578 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford on 16:45 - Jan 27 by GixerJack

I did!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024