Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 24171 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 07:59 - Jan 30 with 8604 viewsbuilthjack

It's surely better to have it than not to have it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:08 - Jan 30 with 8602 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 07:59 - Jan 30 by builthjack

It's surely better to have it than not to have it.

He's controversial mun ! If it was only 10% effective it has to be worth it.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:48 - Jan 30 with 8568 viewsexhmrc1

Andy who used to post here and a few others. I think most and I am amongst them will definitely have it.

The flu vaccination usually has 70% take up. This year it was 80% so it is highly likely the take up will be some way below 100% and I suspect will be higher in older adults and quite low in youngsters.

They did a poll on Good Morning Britain a couple of months ago and only 62% were going to have it although I hope it will be higher than that.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:52 - Jan 30 with 8575 viewsWhiterockin

On a positive note, the more that refuse the quicker my turn comes around.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:38 - Jan 30 with 8527 viewsBoundy

I wonder how many of those who will decline the offer have a premature death wish by smoking and drinking to excess .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:50 - Jan 30 with 8507 viewsonehunglow

Had mine this week. Pleasant experience.

Trust the medical people instead of internet knobjockets

It will save your life

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:00 - Jan 30 with 8505 viewsKilkennyjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:50 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Had mine this week. Pleasant experience.

Trust the medical people instead of internet knobjockets

It will save your life

Congratulations- and well said

Beware of the Risen People

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:26 - Jan 30 with 8444 viewsraynor94

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:52 - Jan 30 by Whiterockin

On a positive note, the more that refuse the quicker my turn comes around.

My feelings exactly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:33 - Jan 30 with 8485 viewsHighjack

I went in to have mine the other day. The nurse said “just a little prick”, I said “you’re a bellend too” and stormed out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:40 - Jan 30 with 8476 viewsWhiterockin

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:33 - Jan 30 by Highjack

I went in to have mine the other day. The nurse said “just a little prick”, I said “you’re a bellend too” and stormed out.

An ex?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:45 - Jan 30 with 8467 viewsmax936

My Dad is having his jab today, he's 86, hope he doesn't have a reaction to it

My youngest lad is extremely vulnerable, so we waiting for a date for him to have is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:05 - Jan 30 with 8447 viewsKeithHaynes

The people that refuse will also be in a lot of cases refusing masks, and challenging authority on the reasons why they shouldn’t be controlled and told what to do in a pandemic. I agree regards control, but this isn’t a clampdown on movement for the sake of it, it’s because if you don’t you, or others will die, huge difference.

However, the UK still isn’t doing it properly, so just crack on spreading it about those that don’t care. How the M5 can have more traffic on it than last January when there were no restrictions is baffling. But then you look at the dissenters and maybe get the real reason why the virus is continuing to kill people of all ages.

As has been said too busy looking for reasons not to do something due to their selfish attitudes, and not caring what they are creating. Lockdown in the UK ? 😂😂😂 Laughable.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:16 - Jan 30 with 8419 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:05 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

The people that refuse will also be in a lot of cases refusing masks, and challenging authority on the reasons why they shouldn’t be controlled and told what to do in a pandemic. I agree regards control, but this isn’t a clampdown on movement for the sake of it, it’s because if you don’t you, or others will die, huge difference.

However, the UK still isn’t doing it properly, so just crack on spreading it about those that don’t care. How the M5 can have more traffic on it than last January when there were no restrictions is baffling. But then you look at the dissenters and maybe get the real reason why the virus is continuing to kill people of all ages.

As has been said too busy looking for reasons not to do something due to their selfish attitudes, and not caring what they are creating. Lockdown in the UK ? 😂😂😂 Laughable.

Indeed.
Tell the average Brit now to do anything and he /she will do the opposite.It's what we have become,a nation of anti Christs.

If we are told anything at all for our benefit or afety,the knowall cretins will scream that the State is trying to control you and zip away personal freedom. I only wish they would have done from the start as regards covid.

We do not,as Boris suggests,common sense.We are idiots and it's taken us 9 months to realise wearing masks MIGHT ,just MIGHT help. Jesus,vaccine too-that'll help although some Muslims think it contains alcohol or pork and therefore are reluctant to take it;the very people adversely affected .Madness.

Religion kills.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:23 - Jan 30 with 8419 viewsCatullus

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:05 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Totally agree Keith.

The irony is, the people refusing the vaccine will be partly responsible for the lockdown lasting longer. It does make one feel like swearing

Recently a gentleman called Mark Arnold died. He had taken retirement from the NHS but returned to work to help during the crisis, he was an ITU nurse. It wasn't covid that killed him but that's not the point. The point is he was safe at home but he gave up that safety to go and help others. His death was sudden and apparently unexpected, being back in work may have contributed, I don't know. But why are people still being so bloody stupid when good people are putting others first and dying? Taking the vaccine isn't just about protecting you, it's about protecting everyone you meet too.

WHy are people still being so damn selfish and stupid?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:35 - Jan 30 with 8406 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:23 - Jan 30 by Catullus

Totally agree Keith.

The irony is, the people refusing the vaccine will be partly responsible for the lockdown lasting longer. It does make one feel like swearing

Recently a gentleman called Mark Arnold died. He had taken retirement from the NHS but returned to work to help during the crisis, he was an ITU nurse. It wasn't covid that killed him but that's not the point. The point is he was safe at home but he gave up that safety to go and help others. His death was sudden and apparently unexpected, being back in work may have contributed, I don't know. But why are people still being so bloody stupid when good people are putting others first and dying? Taking the vaccine isn't just about protecting you, it's about protecting everyone you meet too.

WHy are people still being so damn selfish and stupid?

Why Cat is the point I was making.It is attitude and ours stinks.

We drew up "mandatory".
rules but then stated they wouldn't be enforced or policed -until now,after 100,000 deaths.Now to me ,that stands out as something to become truly indignant over .

We allowed Piers Corbyn et al to wilfully campaign for

no lockdown -as it infringes personal liberty
no masks for same reason,then to question their efficacy to justify their crackpot mentality.

We have too many of these people and that is the problem.

I would suggest 70% of the victims,that's 70,000 people,the population of Burnley ,have been killed because of these people,the ones one sees in Asda either not wearing or having masks hanging around the jaw .Forget politicans ,the Welsh asembly ,EU or the station cat,the reason we have killed out own people is selfishness and stupidly misguided idea of what freedom is.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 12:35]

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:32 - Jan 30 with 8369 viewsDJack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:33 - Jan 30 by Highjack

The nurse is knowledgeable...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:54 - Jan 30 with 8276 viewsjack2jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:35 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Why Cat is the point I was making.It is attitude and ours stinks.

We drew up "mandatory".
rules but then stated they wouldn't be enforced or policed -until now,after 100,000 deaths.Now to me ,that stands out as something to become truly indignant over .

We allowed Piers Corbyn et al to wilfully campaign for

no lockdown -as it infringes personal liberty
no masks for same reason,then to question their efficacy to justify their crackpot mentality.

We have too many of these people and that is the problem.

I would suggest 70% of the victims,that's 70,000 people,the population of Burnley ,have been killed because of these people,the ones one sees in Asda either not wearing or having masks hanging around the jaw .Forget politicans ,the Welsh asembly ,EU or the station cat,the reason we have killed out own people is selfishness and stupidly misguided idea of what freedom is.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 12:35]

I would suggest to you and your made up figures, that you are incorrect.
May I suggest an alternative. 100 000 deaths as a result of an inept government.
Let me give you an example Taiwan population of 23 million or there abouts, number of deaths 7 that's seven, pro rata to UK population, let's be generous, 20. Why, i''ll tell you why because their government were on it from the start, an island same as us, locked down immediately, no messing around. The UK we are 10 months in, now we consider quarantine of folk coming into the country. It's a joke, the government are a joke, they are responsible for this mess, the worse death rate in Europe.
You talk little BoJo and his narcissistic mob, it's all our fault, I'll call that out as BS.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:10 - Jan 30 with 8262 viewsScotia

When people actually realise that this is with us for the long term, and the implications of it, they'll get vaccinated.

Once being able to do things, such as travel, is based on being able to prove you are vaccinated many anti-vaxxers will be queuing up for the jab.

One of the anti-vax brigade I know posted a load of holiday photos from a tropical beach on social media this week saying "I can't wait to get back here". Another I know owns a couple of restaurant franchises.

The irony is lost on them.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:30 - Jan 30 with 8228 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:54 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

I would suggest to you and your made up figures, that you are incorrect.
May I suggest an alternative. 100 000 deaths as a result of an inept government.
Let me give you an example Taiwan population of 23 million or there abouts, number of deaths 7 that's seven, pro rata to UK population, let's be generous, 20. Why, i''ll tell you why because their government were on it from the start, an island same as us, locked down immediately, no messing around. The UK we are 10 months in, now we consider quarantine of folk coming into the country. It's a joke, the government are a joke, they are responsible for this mess, the worse death rate in Europe.
You talk little BoJo and his narcissistic mob, it's all our fault, I'll call that out as BS.

Absolute crap.

Two were very good friends of mine and Boris had nothing to do with their deaths.

Labour would have done little better.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:38 - Jan 30 with 8222 viewsexhmrc1

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:30 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Absolute crap.

Two were very good friends of mine and Boris had nothing to do with their deaths.

The comment made is right OHG. Look at Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand. They all locked down and have had fractions of the deaths we have had. The problem is Johnson is s free marketeer who believes in keeping everything open but that doesnt work in these circumstances. The idiot even suggested it would be gone by Christmas when cases were rocketing.

Look at the last war. We foot tooth and nail to ensure we werent invaded. We are in a war aginst this damn virus but we just said to it come in if you want to. That is why we have had all these deaths. Last summer people were bringing it back from holidays. Now we have it brought in from South Africa and Brazil. At the start we didnt act early enough or take it seriously enough. We have paid dearly for our governments actions.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:41 - Jan 30 with 8219 viewsjack2jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:30 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Absolute crap.

Well it maybe crap to you, but it's just as good an argument, as the crap you posted, only the crap I posted is fact, you just making up figures which are completely unfounded, it not helpful.
Boris is wholly responsible for this mess. And I don't give a toss about politics, this is about lives, I've said before I'd be just as critical of any incumbent government.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:59 - Jan 30 with 8199 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:41 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

Well it maybe crap to you, but it's just as good an argument, as the crap you posted, only the crap I posted is fact, you just making up figures which are completely unfounded, it not helpful.
Boris is wholly responsible for this mess. And I don't give a toss about politics, this is about lives, I've said before I'd be just as critical of any incumbent government.

I would suggest that it is not just Johnson, although as they say the buck stops with him.
But his "advisors" also had a lot to do with it.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:07 - Jan 30 with 8194 viewsjack2jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:59 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I would suggest that it is not just Johnson, although as they say the buck stops with him.
But his "advisors" also had a lot to do with it.

Indeed.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:09 - Jan 30 with 8192 viewsmajorraglan

Not sure what the latest is re vaccine passports, but I can see some countries and companies asking for these in the future and people will have the choice as to where they will spend their money, airline A covid safe or airline B no restrictions. If people flock to the former, then the non vaccinators will find themselves with limited choices.

Boris and the politicians have a lot to answer for, vaccine apart in my opinion he’s done a poor job. I appreciate its not purely down to him and that people who break the rules also have to a case to answer. The penalties for breaching the rules are pitiful and the way some people in influential position have flouted the rules and got away with it is disgraceful. We’ve seen heaps of morons driving to Penyfan etc, they should have been locked up. The likes of Piers Corbyn, ravers should be locked up.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:11 - Jan 30 with 8189 viewsJack123

I will politely decline it..

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024