Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 104807 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:05 - Feb 2 with 4300 viewspencoedjack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:01 - Feb 2 by britferry

just need the Worzels to do us a favour now

Good week so far 👍
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:34 - Feb 2 with 4206 viewsswan_si

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:05 - Feb 2 by sP7qupUf

Agreed. But ultimately we need to do the biz on Friday.

Absolutely, 3 points on Friday, Norwich and Brentford still have to play each other points have to be dropped.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:51 - Feb 3 with 3935 viewssP7qupUf

Brentford one down!
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:52 - Feb 3 with 3928 viewsKeithHaynes

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:51 - Feb 3 by sP7qupUf

Brentford one down!

Can it stop now please.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:59 - Feb 3 with 3903 viewsjackrabbit

Bristol City look slick and quick - playing very well.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:04 - Feb 3 with 3884 viewsbuilthjack

Please

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:13 - Feb 3 with 3855 viewssP7qupUf

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:59 - Feb 3 by jackrabbit

Bristol City look slick and quick - playing very well.

Playing our friends on the weekend.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:14 - Feb 3 with 3853 viewsFlashberryjack

Bollox

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:16 - Feb 3 with 3848 viewsjackrabbit

Canos equaliser due to defensive mistake by Alfie Mawson.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 20:17]
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:41 - Feb 3 with 3785 viewsjackrabbit

1-1 HT. Good game. Unfortunately Brentford look very capable of scoring. City doing really well until they get close to goal and then it fritters away. Quite impressed by their midfield player Massengo - so energetic and good feet. Like Dhanda on steroids!

Irritating pseudo crowd ‘atmosphere’ being pumped in - incessant chanting of “C’mon Brentford”. Why bother?
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:43 - Feb 3 with 3773 viewsNotLoyal

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:41 - Feb 3 by jackrabbit

1-1 HT. Good game. Unfortunately Brentford look very capable of scoring. City doing really well until they get close to goal and then it fritters away. Quite impressed by their midfield player Massengo - so energetic and good feet. Like Dhanda on steroids!

Irritating pseudo crowd ‘atmosphere’ being pumped in - incessant chanting of “C’mon Brentford”. Why bother?

Even in real life.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:51 - Feb 3 with 3753 viewsFlashberryjack

That Massengo fella does look pretty lively, lets hope he can help Bristol win this game.

Bollox, 2- 1......Toney
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 20:59]

Hello

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:02 - Feb 3 with 3702 viewsjackrabbit

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:43 - Feb 3 by NotLoyal

Even in real life.

No problem in real life - but this sounds so artificial and phoney - like a stuck record, ....if you can remember them.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:10 - Feb 3 with 3669 viewsFlashberryjack

Game over 3-1

Hello

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:10 - Feb 3 with 3666 viewsAndyCole

The piped crowd noise is working ! - can we do that but even louder and more incessant ?

High tempo stuff from both. Hopefully Cooper and players see this as a timely reminder for us to at least match them

3-1

Their #42 is the answer - Dhanda is not in his league

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:15 - Feb 3 with 3649 viewsNotLoyal

Game over 🙄

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:22 - Feb 3 with 3623 viewsjackrabbit

“ The piped crowd noise is working ! - can we do that but even louder and more incessant ? ”

Each to his own.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:24 - Feb 3 with 3611 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:15 - Feb 3 by NotLoyal

Game over 🙄

Can’t rely on those wurzels for anything !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:32 - Feb 3 with 3594 viewsraynor94

There's no doubt Brentford are the best team in the league, Friday's game is a 6 pointer for both teams now.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:35 - Feb 3 with 3585 viewsAndyCole

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:24 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Can’t rely on those wurzels for anything !

Neverrrr say neverrr

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:37 - Feb 3 with 3584 viewsDr_Parnassus

3-2

Last minute equaliser would be nice.

But yes I agree, best team in the league. We need to be looking at catching Norwich because all the signs are they are somewhat capable of dropping points where as Brentford tend to steamroll most.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:37 - Feb 3 with 3586 viewsAnotherJohn

Going to the wire at 3-2. Pity Mawson wasn't on the ball tonight. And over.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 21:40]
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:44 - Feb 3 with 3563 viewsAndyCole

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:37 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

3-2

Last minute equaliser would be nice.

But yes I agree, best team in the league. We need to be looking at catching Norwich because all the signs are they are somewhat capable of dropping points where as Brentford tend to steamroll most.

Shows how well did against the best team in the league, who are in the midst of a purple patch and threw everything at us.

Unfortunately they play to the character of their manager - clever, gung ho and obstinate.

We play to the character of our manager, which is equally as potent in different ways yet doesn't always please some of our entitled supporters.

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:57 - Feb 3 with 3510 viewsReslovenSwan1

Something tells me Brentford are playing too well too soon. Swansea are grinding along churning out results without really impressing that much. I believe Brentford with a thin yet quality playing squad will fade. They had a bad rumn last season and missed out on autmatic.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 22:13 - Feb 3 with 3488 viewshowenjack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:57 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Something tells me Brentford are playing too well too soon. Swansea are grinding along churning out results without really impressing that much. I believe Brentford with a thin yet quality playing squad will fade. They had a bad rumn last season and missed out on autmatic.

Not a chance - they have players injured who will come back soon . I think the only way to stop them is to play a high energy high press , they are prone to mistakes at the back but it would also limit rico Henry 's chances of getting forward as he has exceptional pace.- once their midfield get the ball they are pretty lethal . Fosu is getting better and better every game . What impresses me is their fitness and strength on the ball despite not being a physically big side I don't know what they are doing in training but it seems to be working.
P.S They tend at times to struggle with crosses into thir box .
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 22:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024