Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 104733 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 14:36 - Feb 6 with 3432 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 22:13 - Feb 3 by howenjack

Not a chance - they have players injured who will come back soon . I think the only way to stop them is to play a high energy high press , they are prone to mistakes at the back but it would also limit rico Henry 's chances of getting forward as he has exceptional pace.- once their midfield get the ball they are pretty lethal . Fosu is getting better and better every game . What impresses me is their fitness and strength on the ball despite not being a physically big side I don't know what they are doing in training but it seems to be working.
P.S They tend at times to struggle with crosses into thir box .
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 22:17]

Watford held by Coventry 0-0. Not an impressive performance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 14:36 - Feb 6 with 3418 viewsonehunglow

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 14:36 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Decent result for us.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 3379 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 14:36 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Brentford one down after 8 minutes at Boro

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:24 - Feb 6 with 3361 viewsFireboy2

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:14 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Brentford one down after 8 minutes at Boro

After 3 actually brynnie and a raya og, the privileged bees are going apeshit 🤣🤣🤣
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:34 - Feb 6 with 3346 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Another game, another lesson in how not to command your six-yard box from David Raya. Looking at their forum, some of them are just starting to twig that it might be a problem with Raya and not whatever opposition player happens to be next to him at the time- but only some of them.

Anyway, quietly confident about this afternoon- if there's one thing Colin's teams know how to do, its winning ugly against good footballing sides... Fingers crossed Boro can keep up that record today. Shame about Cardiff at Brizzle but can't have it all.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:40 - Feb 6 with 3329 viewsthornabyswan

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:24 - Feb 6 by Fireboy2

After 3 actually brynnie and a raya og, the privileged bees are going apeshit 🤣🤣🤣

Cant be right the Man City of the Championship losing to Boro surely not.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:44 - Feb 6 with 3325 viewsraynor94

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:40 - Feb 6 by thornabyswan

Cant be right the Man City of the Championship losing to Boro surely not.

Not, is the right word, Toney equalised

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:54 - Feb 6 with 3295 viewsAnotherJohn

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:44 - Feb 6 by raynor94

Not, is the right word, Toney equalised

Not sure we'll get the result we'd like. Brentford got the rub of the green with a probable offside with their goal, and just before HT 'Boro missed a sitter.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:20 - Feb 6 with 3242 viewsraynor94

Brentford in front now

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:23 - Feb 6 with 3224 views34dfgdf54

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:54 - Feb 6 by AnotherJohn

Not sure we'll get the result we'd like. Brentford got the rub of the green with a probable offside with their goal, and just before HT 'Boro missed a sitter.

Two guilt edge chances missed for Boro.

3-1 now. Relentless
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:27 - Feb 6 with 3189 viewsAnotherJohn

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:23 - Feb 6 by 34dfgdf54

Two guilt edge chances missed for Boro.

3-1 now. Relentless

DK if you saw what happened with a horrendous defensive error. 'Boro self destruct.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:44 - Feb 6 with 3147 views34dfgdf54

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:27 - Feb 6 by AnotherJohn

DK if you saw what happened with a horrendous defensive error. 'Boro self destruct.

Brentford will take some stopping.

Lots can happen but you'd think Norwich are the ones to try and chase down, they have a decent run of fixtures themselves though. Hard work this top 2 lark
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:00 - Feb 6 with 3095 viewsmax936

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:44 - Feb 6 by 34dfgdf54

Lots can happen but you'd think Norwich are the ones to try and chase down, they have a decent run of fixtures themselves though. Hard work this top 2 lark

I honestly can't see Brentford slipping up unfortunately, got some very good pacey players.
Some good teams in Playoff spots as well including us of course, got to keep going.
Forest back to winning ways as well, same that Brizze City couldn't shape up to those up the road today.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:13 - Feb 6 with 3061 viewspencoedjack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:00 - Feb 6 by max936

I honestly can't see Brentford slipping up unfortunately, got some very good pacey players.
Some good teams in Playoff spots as well including us of course, got to keep going.
Forest back to winning ways as well, same that Brizze City couldn't shape up to those up the road today.

Need Toney to get injured (nothing serious but for the season) that will derail them.

Same for Norwich with the guy who missed last night.
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:15 - Feb 6 with 3050 viewsNotLoyal

It's going to be nip and tuck for the rest of the season, we haven't had a bad run at all, Norwich are in one, Brentford continue to win. 19 games to go remember, plenty to go right for us all, and wrong.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:18 - Feb 6 with 3040 viewsAndyCole

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:00 - Feb 6 by max936

Puts our heroic 2 points against such a dominant, marauding team team into proper perspective. If only we'd had CH for our away performance.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:24 - Feb 6 with 3030 viewsswitchingcode

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:34 - Feb 6 by LittleEnglandJack

Another game, another lesson in how not to command your six-yard box from David Raya. Looking at their forum, some of them are just starting to twig that it might be a problem with Raya and not whatever opposition player happens to be next to him at the time- but only some of them.

Anyway, quietly confident about this afternoon- if there's one thing Colin's teams know how to do, its winning ugly against good footballing sides... Fingers crossed Boro can keep up that record today. Shame about Cardiff at Brizzle but can't have it all.

Best to wait for 90 minutes before you post it can make you look foolish😃Bees and Swans going up
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:26 - Feb 6 with 3023 viewsNotLoyal

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:24 - Feb 6 by switchingcode

Best to wait for 90 minutes before you post it can make you look foolish😃Bees and Swans going up

It's all part of the fun, however, Norwich can carry on losing if they like.

OK I've changed it.

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:35 - Feb 6 with 3003 viewsswitchingcode

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:26 - Feb 6 by NotLoyal

It's all part of the fun, however, Norwich can carry on losing if they like.

👍couldn’t be happier if we both get top 2 not bothered 1st or2nd
Don’t get the bile thrown at our club by some your fans bet most never even go to games as their grounded
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:37 - Feb 6 with 2995 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 16:44 - Feb 6 by 34dfgdf54

There’s a lot of football to be played. They may well blow up like last season when the pressure is on. And they have to play Norwich so one of them will have to lose points .

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:46 - Feb 6 with 2985 viewsNotLoyal

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:35 - Feb 6 by switchingcode

👍couldn’t be happier if we both get top 2 not bothered 1st or2nd
Don’t get the bile thrown at our club by some your fans bet most never even go to games as their grounded

All the ones I know on here Inc the site owner have been swans fans for life, and tbh I think the majority are on here. I see it as banter, I've never seen a vicious attack unless you reference the first leg last season. And Thomas the tank brought a lot of that on himself.

OK I've changed it.

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:08 - Feb 6 with 2907 viewssP7qupUf

We need to concentrate on ourselves and not worry about games that we cannot influence. We are quietly efficient and go about our business without hype and get a few pelters from other teams fans for being "not up to much" etc due o our style. Fact is we did't lose to the all conquering Bees with ten men for a long time and strangely beat sees that were/still are on a winning run (Cardiff, Barnsley, Watford, even Rotherham) and now the team that are top of the league. Not bad for a side that's "not up to much".
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:27 - Feb 6 with 2833 viewsonehunglow

We might well have to do this via the play offs.we did it before and our time has come now to return.I am convinced of that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:51 - Feb 6 with 2818 viewsraynor94

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:27 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

We might well have to do this via the play offs.we did it before and our time has come now to return.I am convinced of that

Why the play offs? We have a better team, and stronger squad than Norwich, as last night proved.

I fully expect us to finish in the top two.

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:32 - Feb 6 with 2790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:51 - Feb 6 by raynor94

Why the play offs? We have a better team, and stronger squad than Norwich, as last night proved.

I fully expect us to finish in the top two.

He’s a born pessimist. Makes Marvin the paranoid Android look like Keith Chegwin

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024