Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 104802 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 08:04 - Feb 7 with 4254 viewstrampie

Some people are very defeatist, they seem prepared to settle for draws at home to other contenders, usually for a top 2 finish a team would need to win most home games against other contenders.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 09:09 - Feb 7 with 4219 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 08:04 - Feb 7 by trampie

Some people are very defeatist, they seem prepared to settle for draws at home to other contenders, usually for a top 2 finish a team would need to win most home games against other contenders.

We despatched Watford with ease and Norwich without too much discomfort too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:35 - Feb 7 with 4157 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s a game for game run in now, Brentford to play Norwich as has been mentioned.
War of attrition, remember we said in here that the best tactician off the field and gritty leadership on the field would win the Norwich game ?

Turned out nice again.

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:39 - Feb 7 with 4154 viewsraynor94

I seriously believe we have put doubt into the players and fans of Norwich, and with Brentford getting better and better, it will be interesting to see how they react

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Top six watch on 20:53 - Feb 7 with 4074 viewspencoedjack

I can’t imagine us playing a play off final & FA cup final & not being able to go.

So fa cup semi final defeat & going up as champions 👍
Top six watch on 20:54 - Feb 7 with 4068 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 20:53 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

I can’t imagine us playing a play off final & FA cup final & not being able to go.

The double is still on!!!

Top six watch on 20:55 - Feb 7 with 4066 viewsKeithHaynes

Top six watch on 20:53 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

Realistically it’s all over in the fa cup on Wednesday, but I’ll take the champions bit 😉

Top six watch on 20:58 - Feb 7 with 4058 viewspencoedjack

Top six watch on 20:54 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

The double is still on!!!

I’m not greedy Bryn 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Top six watch on 21:04 - Feb 7 with 4052 viewspencoedjack

Top six watch on 20:55 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Realistically it’s all over in the fa cup on Wednesday, but I’ll take the champions bit 😉

For some bizarre reason I think we will win Weds I have 10 British pounds on at 111.
Top six watch on 21:14 - Feb 7 with 4037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 20:58 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

I’m not greedy Bryn 👍

I am. Media Wales would have a collective coronary if that happened! 1927 would be a moot point. Our superiority rubber stamped lol

Top six watch on 21:17 - Feb 7 with 4032 viewsReslovenSwan1

If Swansea were playing as well as Brentford I would be worried that he candle is burning too brightly too early. Such exceptional form can be followwed by a slump at some point.

Swansea have gained 3 points on fron Norwich Middlesborough and Bristol C, 2 point on Reading Watford Blackburn and Stoke. Stayed level with Brentford and Bournemouth.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Top six watch on 21:22 - Feb 7 with 4017 viewspencoedjack

Top six watch on 21:17 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

If Swansea were playing as well as Brentford I would be worried that he candle is burning too brightly too early. Such exceptional form can be followwed by a slump at some point.

Swansea have gained 3 points on fron Norwich Middlesborough and Bristol C, 2 point on Reading Watford Blackburn and Stoke. Stayed level with Brentford and Bournemouth.

A couple of positive posters on here at the moment 👍
Top six watch on 11:19 - Feb 8 with 3762 viewsandypitt56

I know there is still a lot of football to be played but I cannot see the top 6 changing much. I feel there is a gap between the top 6 and everyone else. I also feel like its 2 out of the top 3 will go up. Brentford will win the league IMO, then its between Us and Norwich although reading are an outside bet.
Top six watch on 11:54 - Feb 8 with 3735 viewsCatullus

Top six watch on 11:19 - Feb 8 by andypitt56

I know there is still a lot of football to be played but I cannot see the top 6 changing much. I feel there is a gap between the top 6 and everyone else. I also feel like its 2 out of the top 3 will go up. Brentford will win the league IMO, then its between Us and Norwich although reading are an outside bet.

Brentford have had an incredible run and runs like that nomally ome crashing to a halt, a fe dodgy games and points dropped before they get themselves straight....maybe tht's more hope thn expectation though!

Us on the other hand, we have been very steady but not unshakeable, one of our great strengths though has been recovery. Look at the Brentford game itself, we didn't play very well, Brentford should have won by nearly every measure but we recovered and got a draw.

When we have a dodgy patch we recover and we don't give in. We fight all the way to the end of games and we control the tempo, even without the ball.

I won't say we'll be automatically promoted, there's a lot of football to go yet. If we can maintain the focus and determination, keep that concentration all the way through and keep our players fit and healthy, we have a great chance.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Top six watch on 12:24 - Feb 8 with 3709 views34dfgdf54

Can't see how Brentford are going to drop off this year, I believe them bottling it like they did last year as lit a fire in them and they will do all they can not to go through the lottery of play offs. Seem to have goals from everywhere.

Though this is a strange season, games coming thick and fast teams need to get lucky with injuries. if Buendia gets a knock for Norwich for example, the top 2 is on big time for us.
Top six watch on 13:12 - Feb 8 with 3672 viewsReslovenSwan1

Top six watch on 12:24 - Feb 8 by 34dfgdf54

Can't see how Brentford are going to drop off this year, I believe them bottling it like they did last year as lit a fire in them and they will do all they can not to go through the lottery of play offs. Seem to have goals from everywhere.

Though this is a strange season, games coming thick and fast teams need to get lucky with injuries. if Buendia gets a knock for Norwich for example, the top 2 is on big time for us.

Norwich s form with out Buendia is relegation form aparently. The wasworked out by Championship youtube blogger Benjamin Bloom.

Top six watch on 13:53 - Feb 8 with 3656 views34dfgdf54

Top six watch on 13:12 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Norwich s form with out Buendia is relegation form aparently. The wasworked out by Championship youtube blogger Benjamin Bloom.

I may be wrong but I think he has missed 6 x games, and they have won 1 of them.

I think teams may just chuck a man on him and hope for the best, I think that's what Warnock did when they went up to Boro.
Top six watch on 17:34 - Feb 8 with 3523 viewsHighjack

Top six watch on 21:17 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Brentford concede a lot of really stupid goals. Their keeper regularly fluctuates between absolutely brilliant and a massive liability. For example flapping at the ball against us, getting caught in no mans land and getting lobbed from fifty yards, and a couple of stupid own goals.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Top six watch on 18:28 - Feb 8 with 3495 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Reading are playing brentford on Wednesday.

Both teams have been playing well lately. A draw would be good for us.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Top six watch on 18:53 - Feb 9 with 3185 viewsthornabyswan

Top six watch on 20:55 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Look if we can take a point off Brentford anything is possible

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Top six watch on 11:26 - Feb 10 with 2943 views34dfgdf54

Could those lot make a late charge into play offs with Mick McCarthy?

Looking at their fixtures I think they will fancy it. But that may just be me, I always think the worst with them.
Top six watch on 12:18 - Feb 10 with 2904 viewsKeithHaynes

Top six watch on 11:26 - Feb 10 by 34dfgdf54

Looking at their fixtures I think they will fancy it. But that may just be me, I always think the worst with them.

Manchester City in the FA Cup is one thing - The Championship is the real deal for Swansea City 10th Feb 2021 09:00
Today we see Swansea City take on the leaders in the premier league in an FA Cup tie that will focus everyone’s minds for at least the rest of the day. Come tomorrow morning the only focus, regardless of the result will be the a Championship promotion race. That’s how important this all is. That’s why in amongst all the FA Cup glory, nothing beats a seasons hard work being rewarded with an automatic promotion place to the premier league. 0

All the fixtures for the top six and verdicts to the end of March mate, can’t see them being mentioned 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

Top six watch on 13:42 - Feb 10 with 2860 viewsReslovenSwan1

Top six watch on 18:28 - Feb 8 by felixstowe_jack

Reading are playing brentford on Wednesday.

Both teams have been playing well lately. A draw would be good for us.

A Reading win would not be a disaster. A disappointing scenario for Swansea would be coming third on goal difference. This would render 3 or 4 good wins as futile. Reading look pretty falable away from home and do not have Swansea's consistency.

Top six watch on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 2852 viewsThornburyswan

They could but have very little room for any further blips & in addition to us still have Brentford, Reading, Watford & Bournemouth to play - could even do us a few favours!
Top six watch on 20:13 - Feb 10 with 2731 viewspencoedjack

You’ve been watching too much BBC sport mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024