Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Update re Court Case 11:41 - Feb 4 with 5915 viewsswancity

Any recent news or developments please ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:30 - Feb 4 with 2702 viewsReslovenSwan1

My view.

The justification of the case is weakening by the day. The world has changed a lot in 5 years and the the fiesty characters that caused the acrimony between the board and Trust have resigned long ago.

Lower Premier league teams are valued at £200m now not the £100m price of 2016. The truth hurts when organisations simply cannot get things done (for half a decade). Inflation kills. They are not sorting out Brexit, but it has taken longer. The case is clearly not a 'shoe in' some people like to think. Far from it.

The US people not known for their investment in Swansea are now putting money INTO the club with Mr Silverstein. This is the "smart money". Hourahaine, Morris, Arriola are big hitters, Convertible Loan Note players.

Over to you Chief.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:44 - Feb 4 with 2685 viewspikeypaul

Surprise, surprise within an hour the sell outs spokesman pops up😂😂😂😭

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:48 - Feb 4 with 2674 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:30 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

My view.

The justification of the case is weakening by the day. The world has changed a lot in 5 years and the the fiesty characters that caused the acrimony between the board and Trust have resigned long ago.

Lower Premier league teams are valued at £200m now not the £100m price of 2016. The truth hurts when organisations simply cannot get things done (for half a decade). Inflation kills. They are not sorting out Brexit, but it has taken longer. The case is clearly not a 'shoe in' some people like to think. Far from it.

The US people not known for their investment in Swansea are now putting money INTO the club with Mr Silverstein. This is the "smart money". Hourahaine, Morris, Arriola are big hitters, Convertible Loan Note players.

Over to you Chief.

Do i really have to repeat a response to those points yet again? Its been done to death.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:55 - Feb 4 with 2659 viewsvetchonian

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:30 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

My view.

Over to you Chief.

They are not actually putting money in though are they?

They are not truely investing?

Silverstein and the original US shareholders are loaning monies to the club hopefully at preferential terms . It is a win win for them as if we get promoted there are the riches of the PL to profit from....maybe selling the club these loans can be transferred to equity..thereby sales of shares in a PL club as you keep telling us will be profitable.

If we fail to get promoted then Silverstein et al will recover their loan so actually its not what the everyday fan would consider investment!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:55 - Feb 4 with 2657 viewsswancity

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:48 - Feb 4 by Chief

Do i really have to repeat a response to those points yet again? Its been done to death.

No point in wasting time

At least he didn’t mention Burnley this time

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:58 - Feb 4 with 2653 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:55 - Feb 4 by swancity

No point in wasting time

At least he didn’t mention Burnley this time

I might just start copying and pasting the same response back that outlines the omissions he makes and the pitfalls of his ideas.

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:00 - Feb 4 with 2643 viewsswancity

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:58 - Feb 4 by Chief

I might just start copying and pasting the same response back that outlines the omissions he makes and the pitfalls of his ideas.

It must be time now though to start the ball rolling?

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:02 - Feb 4 with 2641 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:00 - Feb 4 by swancity

It must be time now though to start the ball rolling?

Last update (few weeks ago) said the case is ready and they're getting funding in place. Apparently that process is going well.

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:04 - Feb 4 with 2638 viewsswancity

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:02 - Feb 4 by Chief

Last update (few weeks ago) said the case is ready and they're getting funding in place. Apparently that process is going well.

Great stuff thanks
👍

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:14 - Feb 4 with 2623 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust Update re Court Case on 12:55 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

They are not actually putting money in though are they?

They are not truely investing?

Silverstein and the original US shareholders are loaning monies to the club hopefully at preferential terms . It is a win win for them as if we get promoted there are the riches of the PL to profit from....maybe selling the club these loans can be transferred to equity..thereby sales of shares in a PL club as you keep telling us will be profitable.

If we fail to get promoted then Silverstein et al will recover their loan so actually its not what the everyday fan would consider investment!

I did not say investing. They have put money into the club. FACT. This is money the club need. The Trust are investing money in London lawyers. Accounts suggest £150,000 so far. The lady from London that occasionally contributes on here told us it was a 5 year loan period.

From what I have read about CLN s these are cheap quick ways of injecting capital and "usually at low interest rates". I could not tell what the interest rate is . Ask the Trust they know if you can be bothered to find out.

The fans own 21% of Swansea are are not a charity. Worth £21m in 2016 they are unable to invest a bean in Swansea as a CLN or any other method. This is atributable to a poor performance over the last 6 or 7 years.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 13:40]

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:18 - Feb 4 with 2616 viewsswancity

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:14 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

I did not say investing. They have put money into the club. FACT. This is money the club need. The Trust are investing money in London lawyers. Accounts suggest £150,000 so far. The lady from London that occasionally contributes on here told us it was a 5 year loan period.

From what I have read about CLN s these are cheap quick ways of injecting capital and "usually at low interest rates". I could not tell what the interest rate is . Ask the Trust they know if you can be bothered to find out.

The fans own 21% of Swansea are are not a charity. Worth £21m in 2016 they are unable to invest a bean in Swansea as a CLN or any other method. This is atributable to a poor performance over the last 6 or 7 years.

By “ putting money in to the Club “ do you in fact mean providing loans with high rates of interest ?

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:19 - Feb 4 with 2617 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:14 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

What does the question you've responded to have anything to do with the trust?

You're rabid these days. Some people must be getting nervous.

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:38 - Feb 4 with 2593 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:19 - Feb 4 by Chief

What does the question you've responded to have anything to do with the trust?

You're rabid these days. Some people must be getting nervous.

The question was about owners investing.

It is now clear that the fans no longer want to be owners of Swansea city. They as I understand it, want to sell their shares at 2016 prices and retire. It appears that the middle aged blazers are tired and there are no young bucks with energy and ambition. The only young ambitious owners are from the USA sadly.

I praise the owners who put money into Swanseas city at these difficult time and criticise the owners who give their money to London based third parties. This is logical. When all said and done no one at the football club will miss the Trust. A failed experiment sadly.

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:43 - Feb 4 with 2580 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:18 - Feb 4 by swancity

By “ putting money in to the Club “ do you in fact mean providing loans with high rates of interest ?

If your are member of the Trust ring up the board member and ask him. CLN are normally well below bank rates from what i have read. The Board member is an accountant so should know. Nice fellow by all accounts.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 13:45]

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:44 - Feb 4 with 2578 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:38 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

The question was about owners investing.

It is now clear that the fans no longer want to be owners of Swansea city. They as I understand it, want to sell their shares at 2016 prices and retire. It appears that the middle aged blazers are tired and there are no young bucks with energy and ambition. The only young ambitious owners are from the USA sadly.

I praise the owners who put money into Swanseas city at these difficult time and criticise the owners who give their money to London based third parties. This is logical. When all said and done no one at the football club will miss the Trust. A failed experiment sadly.

About the majority owners investing.

The trust wasn't mentioned. There's no evidence they were even invited to invest.

No mention of the likes of fellow shareholders such as Jenkins & Morgan not 'putting money in' though. Quite telling.

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:50 - Feb 4 with 2564 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:43 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

If your are member of the Trust ring up the board member and ask him. CLN are normally well below bank rates from what i have read. The Board member is an accountant so should know. Nice fellow by all accounts.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 13:45]

I believe the trust said that they requested details of these loans as well as clarification of the role of Silverstein but as of yet, no information forthcoming.

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:57 - Feb 4 with 2553 viewsmax936

You just had to didn't you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:02 - Feb 4 with 2542 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:44 - Feb 4 by Chief

About the majority owners investing.

The trust wasn't mentioned. There's no evidence they were even invited to invest.

No mention of the likes of fellow shareholders such as Jenkins & Morgan not 'putting money in' though. Quite telling.

The Vetchonian is a fan and is therefore represented by the Trust. He was critical of the US owners pumping money into the club. People like the Vetchonian have regularly stated the US people would never do this. They were wrong. The 'Fans' are owners of Swansea city. 21% owners. Any discussion of "the owners" includes them.

I drew the big Vs attention to the fact that his own people could have joined the CLN but had no money. Its no known if the other Welsh owners joined the CLN. They do have cash and if it is such a good investment they surely would have considered joining the CLN. Again ask the man on the Board. He can tell you.

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:08 - Feb 4 with 2534 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:50 - Feb 4 by Chief

I believe the trust said that they requested details of these loans as well as clarification of the role of Silverstein but as of yet, no information forthcoming.

Ring him up and ask him directly. Do not go on hereasy or old news. You told me the Chairman Mr Silverstein and the Trust were working together really well. The London lady told us it was a 5 year arrangement so they already clearly have the details. Deal in facts.

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:09 - Feb 4 with 2532 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust Update re Court Case on 13:50 - Feb 4 by Chief

The interest rate is on the document that was shared on here a few weeks ago from Companies House.

It’s 5% pa and it’s a 5 year term (also on the filed public document as I said previously).

I note that the ‘just a normal fan’ account continues to spread misinformation at a rate of knots.I particular enjoyed the notion that the Trust can just go and sell their shares (no control, no liquidity) for however many millions it was, as well as the suggestion that the Trust should not have put all its eggs in one basket (the football club it was specifically formed to protect) but should instead have invested in a range of opportunities.

Don’t know what passes for legal behaviour in Resolven, or Ponty, or wherever he’s currently claiming to be posting from, but it would be regarded as pretty much a no go in the real world.
Trust Update re Court Case on 14:13 - Feb 4 with 2529 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:02 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

The Vetchonian is a fan and is therefore represented by the Trust. He was critical of the US owners pumping money into the club. People like the Vetchonian have regularly stated the US people would never do this. They were wrong. The 'Fans' are owners of Swansea city. 21% owners. Any discussion of "the owners" includes them.

I drew the big Vs attention to the fact that his own people could have joined the CLN but had no money. Its no known if the other Welsh owners joined the CLN. They do have cash and if it is such a good investment they surely would have considered joining the CLN. Again ask the man on the Board. He can tell you.

They specifically questioned the money loaned to the club by the Americans and Silverstein. There was no inference whatsoever so the trust. But of course as you tend to try to twist everything about them in a bad light.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 14:13]

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:14 - Feb 4 with 2522 viewsChief

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:08 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Ring him up and ask him directly. Do not go on hereasy or old news. You told me the Chairman Mr Silverstein and the Trust were working together really well. The London lady told us it was a 5 year arrangement so they already clearly have the details. Deal in facts.

I never said Silverstein was working with the trust at all.
Winter, yes, Silverstein no.

Deal in facts.

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:15 - Feb 4 with 2519 viewsswancity

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:09 - Feb 4 by londonlisa2001

The interest rate is on the document that was shared on here a few weeks ago from Companies House.

It’s 5% pa and it’s a 5 year term (also on the filed public document as I said previously).

I note that the ‘just a normal fan’ account continues to spread misinformation at a rate of knots.I particular enjoyed the notion that the Trust can just go and sell their shares (no control, no liquidity) for however many millions it was, as well as the suggestion that the Trust should not have put all its eggs in one basket (the football club it was specifically formed to protect) but should instead have invested in a range of opportunities.

Don’t know what passes for legal behaviour in Resolven, or Ponty, or wherever he’s currently claiming to be posting from, but it would be regarded as pretty much a no go in the real world.

5% ...which in the present climate is certainly a high interest rate

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:17 - Feb 4 with 2516 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust Update re Court Case on 14:08 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

The London lady can clearly read a public document posted on here, I think you meant to say.

Both the term and the interest rate are included on the document filed.

I’m surprised you didn’t know that given you’ve commented a few times on the interest rate and ‘how low it is’. Surely the only information an ‘ordinary fan account’ could have is by reading the public documents? Or are you saying you are just making everything up? Or something else?

Confused...
Trust Update re Court Case on 14:31 - Feb 4 with 2490 viewsNotLoyal

This feels like another thread, but I suppose it's got its own title this time.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024