Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Norwich managers reactions 03:59 - Feb 6 with 790 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper

Farke
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 4:00]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 08:33 - Feb 6 with 712 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Norwich had 3 games in a week. I’m surprised he didn’t mention that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 09:10 - Feb 6 with 685 viewsdna

Fantastic dedication of the win from Cooper/the club to Mitch Powell
Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 10:43 - Feb 6 with 608 viewsjackrabbit

Credit to Farke - he was quite gracious in defeat.
Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 10:59 - Feb 6 with 593 viewsonehunglow

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 10:43 - Feb 6 by jackrabbit

Credit to Farke - he was quite gracious in defeat.

Yep,he seems a decent guy and I wouldnt mind us going up with them;anything apart from the camel at Brentford.Detest him

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 12:02 - Feb 6 with 563 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 10:59 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

Yep,he seems a decent guy and I wouldnt mind us going up with them;anything apart from the camel at Brentford.Detest him

Works for me & from memory I think they came up with us last time too.
Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 13:50 - Feb 6 with 510 viewsCatullus

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 12:02 - Feb 6 by Thornburyswan

Works for me & from memory I think they came up with us last time too.

I think hat Franks did to us lasttime proves he's a better coach/manager than Farke. Franks understood our game plan whereas I don't think Farke realised it, even after the game. We weren't lucky, our second goal he called a sucker punch and I think after the final wjistle they were still suckers because they didn't see what we had done.
Farke seems to think they dominated us and controlled possession whereas, in reality, we sat deep, let them have the ball and said "do your best suckers" and their best wasn't good enough.
We let them have the ball but controlled where they went and what they did with it, mostly, there were a couple of moments where we had luck.

Frank worked out how to get around our gameplan, Farke didn't. I don't like Frank either but he's good.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 14:15 - Feb 6 with 483 viewsReslovenSwan1

If Brentford sack him he is the tenplate next manager of Swansea for sure. Swansea have had good luck with Danes and would be Swanseas third Danish manager in 30 years.

He does not care what other teams fans think about him and has moderated his language about Swansea as he sees the Swansea club as a potential employer in the premier league. They already have players that can adapt to his methods so he would not have to start from scratch . When Cooper goes he is the man if he has not already secured premier league wages elsewhere.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 17:44 - Feb 6 with 422 viewsjackrabbit

Unfortunately I couldn’t see your wish coming true. I just watched the last 10 minutes of their game with ‘Boro and there’s only one word to describe them ...majestic. They were 4-1 up but still gave Boro nothing and controlled the game. Boro were threatening but Brentford never looked troubled. The commentators were Boro people but they came out with the statement I’ve seen on here: “Brentford are the best team in the League” and continued “I saw Norwich at Swansea last night and they had lots of possession but Swansea comfortably dealt with them. Brentford are better. We’ve lost to a team that will be Premier League next season.”
If there’s one criticism of our terrific win last night, it is that we conceded too much of the ball to Norwich second half - yes we didn’t let them do too much with it in terms of threatening our goal, but I’d like to see us use our lead to impose our control on the game - keep possession, run them around, keep threatening their goal to the end. I acknowledge it should have been 3-0 if we’d had a stonewall penalty that we were denied, but I still feel we just let them dictate the play too much. It’ll be interesting to see the table when the 3 of us have got the same number in the ‘matches played’ column. At the moment both Swans and Bees are potential league leaders. Who will blink first!
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 17:48 - Feb 6 with 418 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 17:44 - Feb 6 by jackrabbit

Unfortunately I couldn’t see your wish coming true. I just watched the last 10 minutes of their game with ‘Boro and there’s only one word to describe them ...majestic. They were 4-1 up but still gave Boro nothing and controlled the game. Boro were threatening but Brentford never looked troubled. The commentators were Boro people but they came out with the statement I’ve seen on here: “Brentford are the best team in the League” and continued “I saw Norwich at Swansea last night and they had lots of possession but Swansea comfortably dealt with them. Brentford are better. We’ve lost to a team that will be Premier League next season.”
If there’s one criticism of our terrific win last night, it is that we conceded too much of the ball to Norwich second half - yes we didn’t let them do too much with it in terms of threatening our goal, but I’d like to see us use our lead to impose our control on the game - keep possession, run them around, keep threatening their goal to the end. I acknowledge it should have been 3-0 if we’d had a stonewall penalty that we were denied, but I still feel we just let them dictate the play too much. It’ll be interesting to see the table when the 3 of us have got the same number in the ‘matches played’ column. At the moment both Swans and Bees are potential league leaders. Who will blink first!

Cooper mentioned us giving up territory, I'm certain he isn't happy either.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 18:57 - Feb 6 with 376 viewsAndyCole

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 17:48 - Feb 6 by NotLoyal

Cooper mentioned us giving up territory, I'm certain he isn't happy either.

Frank is way further up along the learning curve and has been at Brentford for far far longer than Cooper has been with us. Relatively Cooper is boxing extremely clever and punching way above where he should be.

Overall he was more than ecstatic. He said we conceded a tad too much territory etc 2nd half but imo that's all in the margins, and will come in time. Totally controlled performance.

Of all top 3 managers right now, Cooper will be on the radar of lots more Prem Clubs.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 19:37 - Feb 6 with 358 viewsCatullus

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 18:57 - Feb 6 by AndyCole

Frank is way further up along the learning curve and has been at Brentford for far far longer than Cooper has been with us. Relatively Cooper is boxing extremely clever and punching way above where he should be.

Overall he was more than ecstatic. He said we conceded a tad too much territory etc 2nd half but imo that's all in the margins, and will come in time. Totally controlled performance.

Of all top 3 managers right now, Cooper will be on the radar of lots more Prem Clubs.

I think Frank would be ahead of Cooper because of his experience. He has also produced a free scoring team and replaced lost goalscorers with a striker who's doing even better at the same stage of the season, after 25 games Watkins had 15 but Toney had 20, I think.

It depends which EPL club we're talking about too, a top 6 club won't look at either of them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 20:11 - Feb 6 with 340 viewsFireboy2

If frank was that good why hasnt a PL side come in for him.
Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 20:46 - Feb 6 with 319 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea v Norwich managers reactions on 19:37 - Feb 6 by Catullus

I think Frank would be ahead of Cooper because of his experience. He has also produced a free scoring team and replaced lost goalscorers with a striker who's doing even better at the same stage of the season, after 25 games Watkins had 15 but Toney had 20, I think.

It depends which EPL club we're talking about too, a top 6 club won't look at either of them.

Brentford have a good system in place for identifying replacements for players they sell, a system that our own current director of recruitment knows very well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024