Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 NATIONS .Part 2 10:34 - Feb 8 with 9185 viewsonehunglow

Let's try again.We need a decent discussion on our national game.

The Murrayfield games never easy but this one ,with Wales injuries,looks horrendous.

With Mr Pivac so clueless and the lads so bereft of talent and form it looks a trip to hell.

But one never knows.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:54 - Feb 8 with 2331 viewspikeypaul

Bookies currently make Scotland 4 point favs,cant see that lasting I make them more like 10.

We were comfortable yesterday until the sending off 6-0 up and under no pressure,it was as if the players thought the game was done,but alls well that ends well i guess.

Scotland away is another kettle of fish ,coming off their fine display at HQ.

France looking very good.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:05 - Feb 8 with 2326 viewsonehunglow

Morning Paul.
I watched that game with incredulity .
It was an embarrassing spectacle and frankly,it's hard to avoid the strongest of profanities in described well paid sportsmen who are so utterly lacking in the basics of the job they are paid very well to perform.

Losing 5 lines out in a row is past a joke,as is having the ball persistently ripped off you

Biggar is now a parody of what he was. Kick high and hope-literally. Just what did he do yesterday .As for Wyn Jones,man of the match? How?

The good is LRZ who is going to be a big star.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:15 - Feb 8 with 2313 viewspikeypaul

Good morning OHL
AWJ has been a fine servant for us and continues to lay his body on the line,but getting on a bit now,the trouble is we have no one better to take his place.

The whole game changed yesterday when Lydiate left the field he was bossing the irish back row up and until then.

Pivac just does not inspire the team,forget Gatland the biggest lose was allowing Shaun Edwards to leave for France,who allowed that needs sacking.

France were instantly transformed for the better the moment he joined up with them.

When he was with us he would stay in Mayals and would have a drink in Mumbles,he loved a good pint of Guinness and was the complete gentleman.

ps no one calls me Paul apart from my mother, I am fine with PIKEY

[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 11:34]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:27 - Feb 8 with 2277 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:15 - Feb 8 by pikeypaul

Good morning OHL
AWJ has been a fine servant for us and continues to lay his body on the line,but getting on a bit now,the trouble is we have no one better to take his place.

The whole game changed yesterday when Lydiate left the field he was bossing the irish back row up and until then.

Pivac just does not inspire the team,forget Gatland the biggest lose was allowing Shaun Edwards to leave for France,who allowed that needs sacking.

France were instantly transformed for the better the moment he joined up with them.

When he was with us he would stay in Mayals and would have a drink in Mumbles,he loved a good pint of Guinness and was the complete gentleman.

Well,that's me told

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:30 - Feb 8 with 2273 viewspikeypaul

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:27 - Feb 8 by onehunglow

Well,that's me told

didnt mean it "NO ONE CALLS ME PAUL", just all my mates call me pikey.

Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:52 - Feb 8 with 2239 viewsmax936

Good morning OHL

Apparently Shaun Edwards wanted a longer contract than the one offered, think they offered a two yr deal and he wanted a 3 yr deal, somin like that, but they foolishly refused, he deserved to virtually have what he wanted within reason after all he did for Wales, incredibly short sighted and stupid by those who made the decision not to.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:05 - Feb 8 with 2232 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:30 - Feb 8 by pikeypaul

didnt mean it "NO ONE CALLS ME PAUL", just all my mates call me pikey.

Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

I shall call you Doris from now on.

Not Dorus btw

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 15:27 - Feb 8 with 2203 viewstheloneranger

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:05 - Feb 8 by onehunglow

Morning Paul.
I watched that game with incredulity .
It was an embarrassing spectacle and frankly,it's hard to avoid the strongest of profanities in described well paid sportsmen who are so utterly lacking in the basics of the job they are paid very well to perform.

Losing 5 lines out in a row is past a joke,as is having the ball persistently ripped off you

Biggar is now a parody of what he was. Kick high and hope-literally. Just what did he do yesterday .As for Wyn Jones,man of the match? How?

The good is LRZ who is going to be a big star.

Our lineouts were bad, but how could we lose 5 on the trot, when we "only" lost 4 (11/15) in the whole match??

Ireland lost 2. (7/9)

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 16:28 - Feb 8 with 2185 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 15:27 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Our lineouts were bad, but how could we lose 5 on the trot, when we "only" lost 4 (11/15) in the whole match??

Ireland lost 2. (7/9)

I seem to have erred but we did lose successive lines out.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:40 - Feb 8 with 2131 viewsscruffyjack

I was convinced we lost five in total
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:56 - Feb 8 with 2123 viewsbritferry

well the BBC missed one, they were too busy showing a replay, when they won a line-out on our throw right before their try

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 06:25 - Feb 9 with 2066 viewsProfessor

Either way Pikey’s analysis is spot on. Line outs are dreadful. A fundamental problem. Defence was improved. North looked a threat with Rees-Zammit. No brain Davies nearly lost the game. Scotland looked useful in the Autumn. Good pack with some mercurial backs. I am not confident
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:00 - Feb 9 with 2036 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 06:25 - Feb 9 by Professor

Either way Pikey’s analysis is spot on. Line outs are dreadful. A fundamental problem. Defence was improved. North looked a threat with Rees-Zammit. No brain Davies nearly lost the game. Scotland looked useful in the Autumn. Good pack with some mercurial backs. I am not confident

pROF.

Mater of the understatement.

I ''l keep this tidy;It was very silly of Gareth who is well paid and experienced;therefore unforgivable.Sadly we have poor strength in depth in key positions.

Got a red card from Mrs OHL anyway for insulting language

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:42 - Feb 9 with 2032 viewsProfessor

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:00 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

pROF.

Mater of the understatement.

I ''l keep this tidy;It was very silly of Gareth who is well paid and experienced;therefore unforgivable.Sadly we have poor strength in depth in key positions.

Got a red card from Mrs OHL anyway for insulting language

Gareth Davies is an instinctive player, but lacking the nous to run a game. Ultimately Sexton's HIA hit the Irish who lost their control. Biggar is not the best player, but is a good manager of a game.

I like the Sheriff, old cannonball Ken in the loose, but never a great line out hooker. That said, its been a problem since the 80s
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:50 - Feb 9 with 2031 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:42 - Feb 9 by Professor

Gareth Davies is an instinctive player, but lacking the nous to run a game. Ultimately Sexton's HIA hit the Irish who lost their control. Biggar is not the best player, but is a good manager of a game.

I like the Sheriff, old cannonball Ken in the loose, but never a great line out hooker. That said, its been a problem since the 80s

Very good resume there matey.
Im not sure Rhys Webb is the answer either as he will need to be razor sharp against this vibrant Scotland outfit.Their back row are titans and the game will be won and lost there-possibly.

I shall be watching from behind the couch anyway.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:17 - Feb 9 with 2016 viewstheloneranger

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 06:25 - Feb 9 by Professor

The game has progressed in so many ways, good and bad - but why don't teams have a 2nd thrower to take over if the hooker is having a nightmare??

When dinosaurs roamed the earth, whatever side the ball went out, the winger from that side took the lineout.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:25 - Feb 9 with 2014 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:17 - Feb 9 by theloneranger

The game has progressed in so many ways, good and bad - but why don't teams have a 2nd thrower to take over if the hooker is having a nightmare??

When dinosaurs roamed the earth, whatever side the ball went out, the winger from that side took the lineout.

It is so predictable as is the circus that is the scrum where 5 mins can easily be whiled away setting and resetting whilst chatting to the ref about it all.

My tips for a better rugby

Kick to touch goes back to from where ball was kicked
30 seconds max for advantage
Clock stops whilst setting scrum and lines out.
1 point for drop goal.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:06 - Feb 9 with 1971 viewsmax936

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:17 - Feb 9 by theloneranger

When Dinosaurs roamed the earth, you say, there's still plenty around and in the Irish RFC setup, O'gara reckons that Mahony's red was harsh as he was in control, he was in control, in knowing exactly what he was doing, if watch the incident again after he clouts Francis he turn's his head and then moves right over Francis's face, Francis was stuck there helpless, Mahony is a thug always has been and head coach Farrell had the audacity to suggest that Mahony will bounce back, Dinosaurs indeed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:16 - Feb 9 with 1987 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:06 - Feb 9 by max936

When Dinosaurs roamed the earth, you say, there's still plenty around and in the Irish RFC setup, O'gara reckons that Mahony's red was harsh as he was in control, he was in control, in knowing exactly what he was doing, if watch the incident again after he clouts Francis he turn's his head and then moves right over Francis's face, Francis was stuck there helpless, Mahony is a thug always has been and head coach Farrell had the audacity to suggest that Mahony will bounce back, Dinosaurs indeed.

O'Gara? Dont take me there or I ll get banned here too.
Suffice to say I detest the IRFU and all that sail within her.

Cousins -my codpiece

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:17 - Feb 9 with 1985 viewsonehunglow

Good morning OHL

Edwards stayed with you?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:48 - Feb 9 with 1950 viewsGlastonbury

Bet of the day Wales will beat Scotland without the handicap. Scotland will not play as well as last week and Wales will not play as Bad as last weak. And wales will dig out a win by 4/5 pts.
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 21:07 - Feb 9 with 1941 viewspikeypaul

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:17 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

Edwards stayed with you?

OHL, No,but meet him a few times.

Glastonberr,i hope you are correct,but cant see it myself,youll get 2/1 on betfair maybe more on Saturday for a Wales win.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 21:10]

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:05 - Feb 10 with 1905 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 21:07 - Feb 9 by pikeypaul

OHL, No,but meet him a few times.

Glastonberr,i hope you are correct,but cant see it myself,youll get 2/1 on betfair maybe more on Saturday for a Wales win.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 21:10]

I seem him as a player in his pomp many times. One of the great sportsmen of any sport Ive seen. The best RL player being Mal Maninga

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:43 - Feb 11 with 1847 viewsbritferry

George North ruled out of Saturday, thats 5 players out from last weekends starting XV

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:50 - Feb 11 with 1844 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:43 - Feb 11 by britferry

George North ruled out of Saturday, thats 5 players out from last weekends starting XV

That a shocker and an incident which should have seen a red card

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024