Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early contender for Darwin Award of the year 17:09 - Feb 8 with 2331 viewsHighjack

What an absolute idiot. What the hell goes through these people’s heads?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55982131

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 18:04 - Feb 8 with 2277 viewsBoundy

a 9mm round ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 18:41 - Feb 8 with 2263 viewsLohengrin

” Witnesses told police Timothy Wilks and a friend had approached a group of people outside a family trampoline park in Nashville, holding large knives.”

In Tennessee! How did they imagine that was going end?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 20:13 - Feb 8 with 2219 viewsCatullus

The number of times I've argued with my son about stuff on youtube, specialy these so called pranks.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 20:26 - Feb 8 with 2212 viewsHighjack

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 18:04 - Feb 8 by Boundy

a 9mm round ?

It certainly did.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 20:32 - Feb 8 with 2209 viewsHighjack

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 20:13 - Feb 8 by Catullus

The number of times I've argued with my son about stuff on youtube, specialy these so called pranks.

There are so many brilliant and creative people on there who make genuinely good content. Unfortunately there’s also lots that get rich having millions of subscribers by being total arseholes.

It’s a minefield.

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 16:46 - Feb 9 with 2081 viewsCatullus

Early contender for Darwin Award of the year on 20:32 - Feb 8 by Highjack

There are so many brilliant and creative people on there who make genuinely good content. Unfortunately there’s also lots that get rich having millions of subscribers by being total arseholes.

It’s a minefield.

My son is 12, he watches a lot of arsehole stuff and often thinks it's genuine and totally real. I keep telling him these things are staged but he usually argues the point

This prank wasn't staged obviously and the bunch of dicks got what they probably deserved, who ever thought threatening strangers with knives was funny?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024