Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Arriola interview at Swansea 01:39 - Feb 9 with 740 viewsNotLoyal

Very articulate, intelligent will pick up on Cooper's mindset quickly I'm sure.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 01:50 - Feb 9 with 736 viewsGixerJack

Articulate??? Neither my first or second wife could talk that much 🤣😂🤣
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 1:51]
Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 08:00 - Feb 9 with 645 views34dfgdf54

According to a person very close to first team staff/players Morris has settled in well, apparently a really nice fella.

There was also high hopes for Ariolla, this was before he linked up with squad yesterday, which was in contrast to what I had expected, because to me Cooper in his interviews didn't seem keen at all.

I think he's a shoe in for 10 when we play one, whether he's an upgrade on Yan or not we will soon see.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 12:03]
Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 11:34 - Feb 9 with 561 viewsonehunglow

I love him

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 13:50 - Feb 9 with 500 viewsmax936

Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 08:00 - Feb 9 by 34dfgdf54

According to a person very close to first team staff/players Morris has settled in well, apparently a really nice fella.

There was also high hopes for Ariolla, this was before he linked up with squad yesterday, which was in contrast to what I had expected, because to me Cooper in his interviews didn't seem keen at all.

I think he's a shoe in for 10 when we play one, whether he's an upgrade on Yan or not we will soon see.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 12:03]

Yan's a good player and improving all the time, more to come from him, I feel he's got time on his side as well, Cooper has improved him from where he was, fair play, That said, if Arriola is already up to a good standard it bodes well, looking forward to seeing him and Jordan get some proper game time

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 14:25 - Feb 9 with 473 views34dfgdf54

Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 13:50 - Feb 9 by max936

Yan's a good player and improving all the time, more to come from him, I feel he's got time on his side as well, Cooper has improved him from where he was, fair play, That said, if Arriola is already up to a good standard it bodes well, looking forward to seeing him and Jordan get some proper game time

Yeah I don't mind Yan at all, certainly wouldn't want to lose him.

Purely speculation on my part about Arriola playing 10. The reviews I have seen of him seem to indicate he is very fit and doesn't stop running. He can also operate comfortable centrally or out wide. Be interesting to see if he gets minutes tomorrow.
Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 14:50 - Feb 9 with 454 viewsmax936

Paul Arriola interview at Swansea on 14:25 - Feb 9 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah I don't mind Yan at all, certainly wouldn't want to lose him.

Purely speculation on my part about Arriola playing 10. The reviews I have seen of him seem to indicate he is very fit and doesn't stop running. He can also operate comfortable centrally or out wide. Be interesting to see if he gets minutes tomorrow.

Be good to see both and see how they fit in, both seem full of enthusiasm and happy to be here, which is a great start.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024