Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 yrs jail 21:00 - Feb 10 with 2460 viewsNortbankboy

For covid rule breaking.

Not China or Russia but the uk.

This will be interesting who will be the first to cop 10yrs
10 yrs jail on 21:02 - Feb 10 with 1936 viewsItchySphincter

What a mess this country is. Bozo, yay!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

10 yrs jail on 21:03 - Feb 10 with 1932 viewsonehunglow

and well overdue.

Should have been introduced at the start a thousands of lives would have been saved.

Nice one Boz-not.but better late than never

10 yrs for bascially causing a deadly to spread.10 yrs ! Wair till your average legal leech latches on .Loadsamoney

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

10 yrs jail on 21:20 - Feb 10 with 1912 viewsA_Fans_Dad

10 yrs jail on 21:03 - Feb 10 by onehunglow

and well overdue.

Should have been introduced at the start a thousands of lives would have been saved.

Nice one Boz-not.but better late than never

10 yrs for bascially causing a deadly to spread.10 yrs ! Wair till your average legal leech latches on .Loadsamoney

10 years for lying?

You can get less for murder, manslaughter, GBH and rape.

The word is draconian.
10 yrs jail on 21:24 - Feb 10 with 1912 viewsNeath_Jack

Call it a hunch, but nobody will be sent down for ten years for that.

Its a Government headline grabber.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

10 yrs jail on 22:27 - Feb 10 with 1878 viewsmajorraglan

10 yrs jail on 21:24 - Feb 10 by Neath_Jack

Indeed, 10 years is mental and anybody who thinks a sentence like that will fished out is tripping. They do need to have the option of a custodial sentence and at some point they will need to send someone down to ram the message home, hopefully t will be one of these chav influencers or a pop star so full f their own self importance that they think their above the law.

Boris also has to apply the rules to the rich coming in on private jets and not just the cattle class coming in through Heathrow, whether he will is a different matter.
10 yrs jail on 22:33 - Feb 10 with 1873 viewsangryjack

10 yrs jail on 22:27 - Feb 10 by majorraglan

Indeed, 10 years is mental and anybody who thinks a sentence like that will fished out is tripping. They do need to have the option of a custodial sentence and at some point they will need to send someone down to ram the message home, hopefully t will be one of these chav influencers or a pop star so full f their own self importance that they think their above the law.

Boris also has to apply the rules to the rich coming in on private jets and not just the cattle class coming in through Heathrow, whether he will is a different matter.

Boris and his mates should be first ones to cop it....bunch tw@ts
10 yrs jail on 22:43 - Feb 10 with 1866 viewsonehunglow

jesus.Even this is clouded by class war

10 yrs jail on 22:57 - Feb 10 with 1861 viewsJack123

Absolute idiots!!

I would imagine the majority of covid rule breaches they have already dished out are illegal, and unjust..

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

10 yrs jail on 00:47 - Feb 11 with 1819 viewsItchySphincter

Can’t wait for them to go after Cummings. Oh, hang on a minute.......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

10 yrs jail on 09:32 - Feb 11 with 1740 viewsCatullus

10 yrs jail on 21:24 - Feb 10 by Neath_Jack

You're right. The reality is probably much closer to 10 weeks and not even that much. I reckon 14/21 days.

Nobody will serioulsy believe 10 years will be handed out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

10 yrs jail on 10:26 - Feb 11 with 1727 viewsHighjack

10 yrs jail on 09:32 - Feb 11 by Catullus

You're right. The reality is probably much closer to 10 weeks and not even that much. I reckon 14/21 days.

Nobody will serioulsy believe 10 years will be handed out.

10 years will be the absolute maximum and would be for deliberately spreading it and killing people.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

10 yrs jail on 10:49 - Feb 11 with 1718 viewsbritferry

I'd like to see what happens if 10m people did this, then what do they do?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

10 yrs jail on 11:00 - Feb 11 with 1703 viewsLohengrin

10 yrs jail on 10:49 - Feb 11 by britferry

Ten million? If ten million potential voters decided to do just about anything Boris and Co would doubtless come out and claim it was their idea all along, mate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

10 yrs jail on 11:55 - Feb 11 with 1680 viewsonehunglow

10 yrs jail on 11:00 - Feb 11 by Lohengrin

Ten million? If ten million potential voters decided to do just about anything Boris and Co would doubtless come out and claim it was their idea all along, mate.

Morning Loh.
I clas you,a you know ,a man of some interlect whereas I am a simple sod,so explain this.

Why doe class war/tory hatred permeate through Welsh society as it does.

We are and have seen a killer virus spread by travellers many of whom carry this killer and we have done what we should have done from the start and that is to hammer people who break the rules.

130,000 +people have fallen to this and yet we are seeing some baulking at stopping or dissuading those who are responsible for the death that surrounds us.

It has become a part matter. We stand totally screwed.

I am truly depressed -genuinely.I see no future at the moment

10 yrs jail on 12:11 - Feb 11 with 1675 viewsNeath_Jack

10 yrs jail on 10:49 - Feb 11 by britferry

Ship them to Australia like we used to do in the good old days innit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

10 yrs jail on 12:17 - Feb 11 with 1668 viewsonehunglow

10 yrs jail on 12:11 - Feb 11 by Neath_Jack

No jail them to prevent more death
What's the alternative .

Shos ,Labour under Corbyn with support like yours would eshew anything that would stop individual freedom.Whatever the cost. His brother is a big advocate of basically no distance and no masks so think on that as to just how a labour government would have handled matters.

Off ya go ...

10 yrs jail on 13:05 - Feb 11 with 1653 viewsJoe_bradshaw

10 yrs jail on 12:17 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

What's the alternative .

Shos ,Labour under Corbyn with support like yours would eshew anything that would stop individual freedom.Whatever the cost. His brother is a big advocate of basically no distance and no masks so think on that as to just how a labour government would have handled matters.

Off ya go ...

A) Labour under Corbyn no longer exists so it's pointless referring to it constantly.
B) no one should be held responsible for the sins of their brother or any other family member.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

10 yrs jail on 13:11 - Feb 11 with 1648 viewsonehunglow

10 yrs jail on 13:05 - Feb 11 by Joe_bradshaw

A) Labour under Corbyn no longer exists so it's pointless referring to it constantly.
B) no one should be held responsible for the sins of their brother or any other family member.

But Johnson beat him so it IS relevant.

Labour has infighting and who know what they would have done.

Right now,hundreds of thousands have lost their lives through dilatory measures;now they are being enforced we complain.##

I repeat-what is the alternative a we ve tried the British commons sense line and it doesn't work as we are not;anything but.

Parties still going on all over the place as we are "bored".

Our mindset is wrong and it needs resetting.Frankly, I don't believe a Tory or Labour administration can change it as it is down to the populace and we have simply lot it.

As I say,I'm deeply depressed right now

10 yrs jail on 13:12 - Feb 11 with 1651 viewsNeath_Jack

10 yrs jail on 12:17 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

What's the alternative .

Off ya go ...

Me a labour supporter?

Have you ever got anything correct on here, serious question.

10 yrs jail on 13:23 - Feb 11 with 1639 viewsbritferry

10 yrs jail on 12:11 - Feb 11 by Neath_Jack

sounds great, where do I sign up to be deported?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

10 yrs jail on 13:38 - Feb 11 with 1626 viewsonehunglow

10 yrs jail on 13:23 - Feb 11 by britferry

I'll come too.

One thing for sure,Oz don't fark around. When you enter their country,it's not like here .They really do check people out and will stop at nowt to protect their people,like the Kiwis did. A left wing NZ governmen with a brutal ,full on lockdown.I d have had that without question.
Our beauts cant bear not having their nails done and tan

10 yrs jail on 13:44 - Feb 11 with 1623 viewsJoe_bradshaw

10 yrs jail on 13:11 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

But Johnson beat him so it IS relevant.

Labour has infighting and who know what they would have done.

Right now,hundreds of thousands have lost their lives through dilatory measures;now they are being enforced we complain.##

I repeat-what is the alternative a we ve tried the British commons sense line and it doesn't work as we are not;anything but.

Parties still going on all over the place as we are "bored".

Our mindset is wrong and it needs resetting.Frankly, I don't believe a Tory or Labour administration can change it as it is down to the populace and we have simply lot it.

As I say,I'm deeply depressed right now

Corbyn's sin was being utterly useless and unelectable so Boris had no credible opposition. Boris is not a man for a crisis as he has constantly proved over the last 11 months. Corbyn's brother is as irrelevant as Boris' father who might be jailed for 10 years under his son's new law if he continues to gallivant off to Greece on non essential journeys.

Both major parties have splits. Boris dismissed every remainer irrespective of how good or bad they were at their job. Hancock can only dream of being as good as Hunt was as health minister and Hunt has continually run rings around Hancock on the pandemic since being cast aside to the back benches. Why would Boris cut off a significant portion of his party on ideological grounds over Brexit even now that Brexit is done? Promising young politicians like Rory Stewart have been hounded out of the Tory party because they disagreed with Boris on one issue. He's cut his nose off to spite his face.

Oh, and no, I'm not a Labour supporter.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

10 yrs jail on 17:20 - Feb 11 with 1593 viewsNortbankboy

10 yrs jail on 13:23 - Feb 11 by britferry

10 yrs for telling a lie!
If that was the case Boris and Hancock would be doing life
10 yrs jail on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 1583 viewsCatullus

10 yrs jail on 17:20 - Feb 11 by Nortbankboy

10 yrs for telling a lie!
If that was the case Boris and Hancock would be doing life

If that was the case, how many of us wouldn't be in prison? If imprisonment was the standard for telling lies we'd not have any politicians free to start with.

When a lie has the potential to kill though, or to cause the spread of a global virus the punishment needs to be strong, even so, 10 years?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

10 yrs jail on 18:33 - Feb 11 with 1575 viewsshingle

Latest polls suggest Boris and the rest of the rich kids are gaining in popularity due to the roll out of the vaccine, and if an election was held tomorrow they would win easily, seems the 114,000 deaths and going up at a rate of a thousand or so a day are going on the back burner, but hey that is the mindset of the majority of the great British people for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024