Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) 22:27 - Feb 13 with 9666 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-56054136

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 22:31 - Feb 13 with 3201 viewsmajorraglan

Doesn't meant he’s not guilty of wrong doing.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 23:40]
President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 23:48 - Feb 13 with 3161 viewsFireboy2

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 22:31 - Feb 13 by majorraglan

Doesn't meant he’s not guilty of wrong doing.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 23:40]

Very true major, the manure one is just trying to get a rise.
President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 23:53 - Feb 13 with 3157 viewsDr_Parnassus

It was always going to be tough to prove regardless of party split.

It was also a can of worms because if he was impeached and found guilty of inciting violence then there would be serious consequences for Kamala Harris who did similar, but far worse in the other riots.

They were both reckless and utterly irresponsible.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 23:54]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 00:55 - Feb 14 with 3118 viewsKilkennyjack

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 23:53 - Feb 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It was always going to be tough to prove regardless of party split.

It was also a can of worms because if he was impeached and found guilty of inciting violence then there would be serious consequences for Kamala Harris who did similar, but far worse in the other riots.

They were both reckless and utterly irresponsible.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 23:54]

No equivalence what so ever.

Remember this.... Sleepy Joe kicked his butt.
Trump is a loser.

Jail time soon.

Beware of the Risen People

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 01:01 - Feb 14 with 3117 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 00:55 - Feb 14 by Kilkennyjack

No equivalence what so ever.

Remember this.... Sleepy Joe kicked his butt.
Trump is a loser.

Jail time soon.

How is there no equivalence?

I agree loosely, because Kamala was a direct call to violence and disorder, Trumps has been translated into that by reading between the lines. So as I said, not quite the same as Kamala’s behaviour was worse, but it’s a similar sort of thing.

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 09:01 - Feb 14 with 3055 viewspencoedjack

Will be the next elected president
President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 09:11 - Feb 14 with 3048 viewsmajorraglan

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 09:01 - Feb 14 by pencoedjack

Will be the next elected president

He has more chance than Kamala.
President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 11:53 - Feb 14 with 2997 viewsCatullus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 01:01 - Feb 14 by Dr_Parnassus

How is there no equivalence?

I agree loosely, because Kamala was a direct call to violence and disorder, Trumps has been translated into that by reading between the lines. So as I said, not quite the same as Kamala’s behaviour was worse, but it’s a similar sort of thing.

Translated? When he uses the words fight or fighting so many times it leads people to perceive he meant it literally,

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/democrats-use-rally-footage-to-argue-incit

He told his supporters to march on the Capitol building,

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-protests-idUSKBN29B24S

Whatever Trump really meant (I've said something similar somewhere else today!) it is the perception of his words that drove people to riot. In which case, whether he meant to or not, Trump incited a riot.
The truth about this impeachment is, if the Democrts had a large majority Trump would have been found guilty. With a 2 thirds majority needed the odds were always in his favour in a house split pretty much down the middle.
Apparently many Senators were just as worried about the problems a guilty verdict would have caused on the streets and most Republicans sided with Trump anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 11:55 - Feb 14 with 2993 viewsonehunglow

Trump is simply a stain on humanity whatever his politics.

This decision means nothing really ;it changes nothing.##

He lost and is a loser

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:17 - Feb 14 with 2986 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 11:53 - Feb 14 by Catullus

Translated? When he uses the words fight or fighting so many times it leads people to perceive he meant it literally,

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/democrats-use-rally-footage-to-argue-incit

Whatever Trump really meant (I've said something similar somewhere else today!) it is the perception of his words that drove people to riot. In which case, whether he meant to or not, Trump incited a riot.
The truth about this impeachment is, if the Democrts had a large majority Trump would have been found guilty. With a 2 thirds majority needed the odds were always in his favour in a house split pretty much down the middle.
Apparently many Senators were just as worried about the problems a guilty verdict would have caused on the streets and most Republicans sided with Trump anyway.

I disagree. Democrats have said many times “fight for our democracy” and football managers and pundits always say “fight for every ball”. They don’t literally mean fight. I don’t think many sane people took that speech as literal, only after the fact people went back and said it was an “instruction”.

The fact it has since emerged that it was planned way before any speech kind of makes the whole incitement thing fall a bit flat.

He was reckless with his words which is why he landed himself in trouble, but it was always going to be a stretch to say he called for it directly. There is no way it would have stood in a court of law for example. But Kamala did directly call for people to continue rioting, rioting that killed 50+ people, killed police officers and made people homeless after their homes and businesses were burned down.

She also encouraged people to donate to a fund to bail out these criminals. Had Trump been found guilty then she was going to get a fair bit of push back for that. It was a whole can of worms and there was a reason the likes of Biden kept their powder dry.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 12:23]

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:23 - Feb 14 with 2971 viewsonehunglow

Reckless with words eh.

Great line that.

Seem to recall much recklessness with him and covid lies all of wich were told to ensure he was seen as a powerful hero that could see off covid. Meanwhile deaths galore and all at his hands
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 12:24]

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:25 - Feb 14 with 2962 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:23 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

Reckless with words eh.

Great line that.

Seem to recall much recklessness with him and covid lies all of wich were told to ensure he was seen as a powerful hero that could see off covid. Meanwhile deaths galore and all at his hands
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 12:24]

Absolutely. Shouldn’t be muddying any waters when there are people that are desperate to make them anything other than what they meant.

We saw that with the “fine people” hoax. They reported he said the exact opposite to what he said, often his choice of words allows this.

What Covid lies? It’s very silly to say Covid has killed Americans because of him. 150,000 have been killed since Biden has been in the hot seat, he said he had a plan. Turns out he lied. But it would be very silly to say they died because of Biden. It’s a pandemic - it’s what happens.

Each state is responsible for their Covid actions.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 12:28]

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:29 - Feb 14 with 2944 viewsonehunglow

Doc.
There is no way,IMO he had covid.He used this to try to show covid wasnt that serious-as he suggested- and that even if it were ,America would beat it.
It was and they havent.

He has caused directly many thousands of deaths by insouchiance and naked falsehoods.

Nothing matters more to Trump than Trump.

Nothing

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:31 - Feb 14 with 2938 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:29 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

Doc.
There is no way,IMO he had covid.He used this to try to show covid wasnt that serious-as he suggested- and that even if it were ,America would beat it.
It was and they havent.

He has caused directly many thousands of deaths by insouchiance and naked falsehoods.

Nothing matters more to Trump than Trump.

Nothing

How did he directly cause the deaths of Americans?

He stopped travel from China when it started. Biden called him a racist for it. That looks to have saved countless lives not ended them.

Each state is responsible for how Covid is handled in their state. It’s media nonsense to blame him, just as it would be to blame the current deaths on Biden. Nobody should be using deaths as a political tool.

We will disagree regarding him having covid, it’s clear him and much of his team did.

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:35 - Feb 14 with 2932 viewsA_Fans_Dad

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 11:53 - Feb 14 by Catullus

You do realise that the Democrat Video was completely doctored?
This was proved at the trial by Trump's lawer, in addition to them doctoring other evidence and just outright lying with a great deal of hate speech about Trump.
I assume you know that the FBI established that the assault on the capitol was organised before the 6th of January and not by Trump Supporters but by Antifa and other anarchist groups who even took along their own pet Photographers.
You should also know that the DC Police Chief resigned because the senate stood down the majority of the police planned for that day.
You should also know that the senate also refused the use of the National Guard offered by Mr Trump on numerous occassions prior to the 6th.
You should also know that the Cop supposedly killed when assualted with a fire extiguisher, had absolutely no evidence of any blunt force trauma according to his autopsy.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 14:52]
President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 2923 viewsCatullus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:17 - Feb 14 by Dr_Parnassus

I disagree. Democrats have said many times “fight for our democracy” and football managers and pundits always say “fight for every ball”. They don’t literally mean fight. I don’t think many sane people took that speech as literal, only after the fact people went back and said it was an “instruction”.

The fact it has since emerged that it was planned way before any speech kind of makes the whole incitement thing fall a bit flat.

He was reckless with his words which is why he landed himself in trouble, but it was always going to be a stretch to say he called for it directly. There is no way it would have stood in a court of law for example. But Kamala did directly call for people to continue rioting, rioting that killed 50+ people, killed police officers and made people homeless after their homes and businesses were burned down.

She also encouraged people to donate to a fund to bail out these criminals. Had Trump been found guilty then she was going to get a fair bit of push back for that. It was a whole can of worms and there was a reason the likes of Biden kept their powder dry.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 12:23]

It wasnt just what Trump said but how he said it. He kept repeating the election was stolen despite there being no evidence accepted by any court. He ueged them to march to the Capitol and fight.
You say no sane person took it literally so there must have been thousands of lunatics around that day because they marched and they fought and you cannot deny that. Maybe Jim Mattiss and Mitt Romney aren't sane either,

“Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump,” Jim Mattis, a former defense secretary under Trump, said in a statement.

Senator Mitt Romney, a former Republican presidential nominee, called it an “insurrection incited by the president of the United States.”

Defend him all you like but thousands of people took his words literally, perception is everything.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:41 - Feb 14 with 2918 viewsonehunglow

How.

Dear God

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:47 - Feb 14 with 2917 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:40 - Feb 14 by Catullus

It wasnt just what Trump said but how he said it. He kept repeating the election was stolen despite there being no evidence accepted by any court. He ueged them to march to the Capitol and fight.
You say no sane person took it literally so there must have been thousands of lunatics around that day because they marched and they fought and you cannot deny that. Maybe Jim Mattiss and Mitt Romney aren't sane either,

“Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump,” Jim Mattis, a former defense secretary under Trump, said in a statement.

Senator Mitt Romney, a former Republican presidential nominee, called it an “insurrection incited by the president of the United States.”

Defend him all you like but thousands of people took his words literally, perception is everything.

Thousands marched and fought? No, not even close.

Thousands marched yes, as they have a right to do. About 50 idiots planned to break into the building and about 100 sheep followed suit. Many of which used it to take selfie’s and dance around like morons.

There isn’t anything to defend. He made a speech and used language that all were using at the time as I said (fight for our democracy is now even the title of a Democrat documentary). It was a pre planned takeover by some idiots and was happening speech or not. The speech was only linked after the fact due to what transpired in the pre planned takeover.

It was thoughtless and reckless. But to pretend it was some whole scale call to arms to take over the Capitol building is just silly. That’s what the media do, you know that.

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:47 - Feb 14 with 2916 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:41 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

How.

Dear God

Yes.

Can you think of any ways?

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:06 - Feb 14 with 2897 viewsonehunglow

It is so obvious I am not bothering continuing this .

Suffice to add ,looking and listening to his comments and the Chinese disease and how he would beat it should be enough.

Frankly,anyone not feeling nauseous seeing this perma tanned false narcissist In full flow to a band of fawning farkwits has me beat.

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:10 - Feb 14 with 2890 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:06 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

It is so obvious I am not bothering continuing this .

Suffice to add ,looking and listening to his comments and the Chinese disease and how he would beat it should be enough.

Frankly,anyone not feeling nauseous seeing this perma tanned false narcissist In full flow to a band of fawning farkwits has me beat.

Come on “it’s so obvious I’m not going to answer”. Surely you can do better than that?

Operation warp-speed instigated by the Trump administration gave the incentive for the vaccine you are probably going to receive soon. Im sure he knows you are grateful.

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:18 - Feb 14 with 2882 viewsCatullus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:47 - Feb 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Thousands marched and fought? No, not even close.

Thousands marched yes, as they have a right to do. About 50 idiots planned to break into the building and about 100 sheep followed suit. Many of which used it to take selfie’s and dance around like morons.

There isn’t anything to defend. He made a speech and used language that all were using at the time as I said (fight for our democracy is now even the title of a Democrat documentary). It was a pre planned takeover by some idiots and was happening speech or not. The speech was only linked after the fact due to what transpired in the pre planned takeover.

It was thoughtless and reckless. But to pretend it was some whole scale call to arms to take over the Capitol building is just silly. That’s what the media do, you know that.

Maybe Professor Epps in insane?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55640437

Watch the video, there were thousands outside and the US government and police used facial recognition and estimated at least 300 people were inside the building.

You can downplay and under report the facts as much as you like, you can make suggestions about insanity but the videos show clearly thousands of people outside, maybe 300 inside and 5 people died.
Trump caused that, they took his words literally and stormed Capitol Hill, nothing you say will change that

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:23 - Feb 14 with 2874 viewsonehunglow

I surely can but be careful if you poke me.

It's the Sabbath and Im feeling Joy to the World

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:24 - Feb 14 with 2874 viewsDr_Parnassus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:18 - Feb 14 by Catullus

Maybe Professor Epps in insane?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55640437

Watch the video, there were thousands outside and the US government and police used facial recognition and estimated at least 300 people were inside the building.

You can downplay and under report the facts as much as you like, you can make suggestions about insanity but the videos show clearly thousands of people outside, maybe 300 inside and 5 people died.
Trump caused that, they took his words literally and stormed Capitol Hill, nothing you say will change that

Not insane, just probably wrong.

Thousands are allowed to march and protest, it’s in their constitution. You seem to be suggesting it is something they shouldn’t have been allowed to do? Trump encouraged that without a doubt, but that isn’t anything to attack him for.

Those that entered the Capitol building were in the wrong, those small fraction that entered that were then violent - even more so. But that was pre planned. That’s what happened, nothing is being downplayed. Reality vs someone trying to overplay it is more the case.

You say that Trump caused that, which is your opinion. I completely disagree with that opinion and he was acquitted of that accusation. No amount of articles or opinion piece snippets from irrelevant people will change that. It’s sensationalist nonsense, which is what has been going on for the lasts 5 years from the media and democrats. He was silly and reckless, that’s about it. But I’m sure you know that.

You have more about you that that, I’m sure of it.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 14:10]

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 13:46 - Feb 14 with 2850 viewsCatullus

President Donald Trump Acquitted (again) on 12:35 - Feb 14 by A_Fans_Dad

You do realise that the Democrat Video was completely doctored?
This was proved at the trial by Trump's lawer, in addition to them doctoring other evidence and just outright lying with a great deal of hate speech about Trump.
I assume you know that the FBI established that the assault on the capitol was organised before the 6th of January and not by Trump Supporters but by Antifa and other anarchist groups who even took along their own pet Photographers.
You should also know that the DC Police Chief resigned because the senate stood down the majority of the police planned for that day.
You should also know that the senate also refused the use of the National Guard offered by Mr Trump on numerous occassions prior to the 6th.
You should also know that the Cop supposedly killed when assualted with a fire extiguisher, had absolutely no evidence of any blunt force trauma according to his autopsy.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 14:52]

You are perpetrating lies. The FBI say there is no evidence Antifa orchestrated the Capitol Hill riots,

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/technology/fbi-says-there-is-no-evidence-anti

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/technology/fbi-says-there-is-no-evidence-anti

The police Chief resigned because he got it badly wrong,the Senate did not order the police to stand down,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/08/us-capitol-breach-police-chief-s

It was the Seargent at arms who refused the National Guard, not the Senate, the Seargent of Arms has also had to resign. Even so, the police themselves turned down offers of help,

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-police-reject-federal-help-9c39a4ddef0ab60a48

It wasn't a conspiracy though, it was a massive error of judgement.

The Cop, as you disrespectfully refer to him, Brian Sicknick, they think his death was caused by a medical condition, an allergic reaction,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/capitol-riot-death

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024