Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some things you wish you never did ? 23:33 - Feb 13 with 473 viewsNotLoyal

We have all done a few, those I will admit to Case file number one.
I drove naked from Bargoed to Prestatyn in a tractor for a ten pound bet, two miles outside Prestatyn I was stopped by the coppers, whilst laughing I was arrested for theft of the tractor. Found not guilty because I had permission to drive the tractor, but it cost me hundreds of pounds and three court appearances.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Some things you wish you never did ? on 00:20 - Feb 14 with 448 viewsKeithHaynes

I think the line is, they won’t like that on here.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Some things you wish you never did ? on 10:05 - Feb 14 with 378 viewsonehunglow

Some things you wish you never did ? on 00:20 - Feb 14 by KeithHaynes

I think the line is, they won’t like that on here.

Not many having the guts to reply.
Or having the good sense.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Some things you wish you never did ? on 11:40 - Feb 14 with 348 viewsCatullus

There are many things I wish I'd never done but they are mostly far too personal to be posted online.
There are embarrasing things I did when drunk and a lot of other drunken stuff I don't remember doing but others will.
Truthfully, silly things I did, I'm glad I did because they helped make me who I am today and I'm happy with myself right now.

I'm more upset about things I didn't do that I really should have.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Some things you wish you never did ? on 11:44 - Feb 14 with 341 viewsonehunglow

Some things you wish you never did ? on 11:40 - Feb 14 by Catullus

There are many things I wish I'd never done but they are mostly far too personal to be posted online.
There are embarrasing things I did when drunk and a lot of other drunken stuff I don't remember doing but others will.
Truthfully, silly things I did, I'm glad I did because they helped make me who I am today and I'm happy with myself right now.

I'm more upset about things I didn't do that I really should have.

OK THEN.
Smoke.
I smoked from 17yrs until 26 .Gambled too.

Both utterly dumb.

Liked the ladies too much also

Some things you wish you never did ? on 12:02 - Feb 14 with 330 viewsCatullus

Some things you wish you never did ? on 11:44 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

OK THEN.
Smoke.
I smoked from 17yrs until 26 .Gambled too.

Both utterly dumb.

Liked the ladies too much also

I never smoked beyond the typical teenage experiments. I drank too much, I like the ladies too but I was useless with them. I'm quite surprised I persuaded someone to marry me and stick around...it was our 13th wedding anniversary last Tuesday.

I'm a light gambler, I only did drugs a handful of times, literally and even then nothing heavy.

There really is nothing that silly I regret doing, if I'm being serious, I wish I hadn't drunk so much alcohol. That's it.

Quite boring really.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Some things you wish you never did ? on 12:15 - Feb 14 with 321 viewsonehunglow

Some things you wish you never did ? on 12:02 - Feb 14 by Catullus

I never smoked beyond the typical teenage experiments. I drank too much, I like the ladies too but I was useless with them. I'm quite surprised I persuaded someone to marry me and stick around...it was our 13th wedding anniversary last Tuesday.

I'm a light gambler, I only did drugs a handful of times, literally and even then nothing heavy.

There really is nothing that silly I regret doing, if I'm being serious, I wish I hadn't drunk so much alcohol. That's it.

Quite boring really.

I didnt drink much even a a teenager.I was (this is true) going through my mother's dressing table wardrobe (I know) and found some liqueurs which they had brought back from Switzerland -I ate the lot and threw up an hour later all over their bedroom. They came back the next day and I got hammered as the place still stank.

I was pretty good with girls and was basically obsessed with them from the age of 14. I didnt go in for boys much-no offence to anyone- although I did have a gay friend in our bunch of chums.We got into a fight every night at the Rank when somebody took the pis out of someone effeminate,6 feet 3 and 11 stone with long wavy shoulder length hair. (it was 1969) Sadly he died aged 20 at Stormy Down in a bike accident. I still hate that place.

Man ,you should have been there.It was great

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024