Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jurgen Klopp 10:41 - Feb 16 with 771 viewsonehunglow

Anyone believing,like me,he is beginning to lose it.
I watched him being interviewed regrading his mum recently passing and the flag displayed outside Anfield as "support" for him. An odd reaction,in my opinion.

I feel he is under massive pressure and he is not coping as well as he thinks is portraying to be.

Anyway.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jurgen Klopp on 14:56 - Feb 16 with 674 viewsHighjack

It’s because he’s a natural winner. He’s not used to losing so isn’t very good at it. A good loser is a loser.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jurgen Klopp on 16:07 - Feb 16 with 627 viewsonehunglow

Jurgen Klopp on 14:56 - Feb 16 by Highjack

It’s because he’s a natural winner. He’s not used to losing so isn’t very good at it. A good loser is a loser.

Thanks for the reply.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jurgen Klopp on 18:01 - Feb 16 with 574 viewsNotLoyal

Jurgen Klopp on 16:07 - Feb 16 by onehunglow

Thanks for the reply.

If he didn't have an L in his surname name it wouldn't be a problem.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jurgen Klopp on 18:33 - Feb 16 with 549 viewsswan65split

His mother passed away last week didnt she? unable to go home? I should imagine that strain would affect anyone normal, pressure of job as well.
Jurgen Klopp on 23:20 - Feb 16 with 459 viewsmax936

Jurgen Klopp on 18:33 - Feb 16 by swan65split

His mother passed away last week didnt she? unable to go home? I should imagine that strain would affect anyone normal, pressure of job as well.

Played well tonight and got the result, need to take tonight's performance into the Premiership this weekend for the Mersey Derby.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jurgen Klopp on 08:03 - Feb 17 with 395 viewsThornburyswan

Jurgen Klopp on 23:20 - Feb 16 by max936

Played well tonight and got the result, need to take tonight's performance into the Premiership this weekend for the Mersey Derby.

To be fair they played very similarly to last few games but last night they got the key breaks - firstly on the Leipzig early inside of the post hit & then taking advantage of both defensive errors.

That said if they get a result in the derby on the weekend you can see them going on a good run - too late for this season but the Liverpool board are patient so he’ll be in charge next season.
Jurgen Klopp on 09:08 - Feb 17 with 368 viewsswancity

Jurgen Klopp on 08:03 - Feb 17 by Thornburyswan

To be fair they played very similarly to last few games but last night they got the key breaks - firstly on the Leipzig early inside of the post hit & then taking advantage of both defensive errors.

That said if they get a result in the derby on the weekend you can see them going on a good run - too late for this season but the Liverpool board are patient so he’ll be in charge next season.

I think you’ll find that Charlie Carroli in goal didn’t do his circus act last night which was the main reason for their improvement plus of course they were gifted their two goals by some keystone cops defending. Simple.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jurgen Klopp on 09:28 - Feb 17 with 359 viewsScotia

I genuinely don't think he was really an udgrade on Brendan. Just a bigger name and European.
Login to get fewer ads

Jurgen Klopp on 09:33 - Feb 17 with 357 viewsswan65split

Jurgen Klopp on 23:20 - Feb 16 by max936

I decided to watch the hatters, Euro football doesnt do it for me, thank goodness I lost 10 mins of it due to a power spike!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024